PDA

View Full Version : Which Texan stands out tonight?

euro-Texan
01-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Of the four Texans playing tonight, who do you think will make the biggest statement on the national stage. If it's Mario or Demeco, will everyone be on the 3-4 bandwagon?

Jackie Chiles
01-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Hopefully Schaub. Can't believe I am actually excited about this game, mainly because he is starting. Going to be interesting to see how long he plays but as the starting QB for the AFC he probably has a decent shot at MVP honors.

euro-Texan
01-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Hopefully Schaub. Can't believe I am actually excited about this game, mainly because he is starting. Going to be interesting to see how long he plays but as the starting QB for the AFC he probably has a decent shot at MVP honors.

Couldn't agree more. As much as I love football, I can't remember ever watching the probowl, let alone BBQ'ing for it. I'm excited to see Mario without the constant double team.

Jackie Chiles
01-31-2010, 06:38 PM
Awesome pass awesome route, that was sweet. Matt and Andre hooking up for a nice long TD for those not watching.

Stemp
01-31-2010, 06:39 PM
Awesome pass awesome route, that was sweet. Matt and Andre hooking up for a nice long TD for those not watching.

Andre was wide open on the double move. :fans:

TexanPulse
01-31-2010, 06:40 PM
Yea...very nice hearing the call from Schaub and then delivering to 80...nice!

euro-Texan
01-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Mario looks like a boxer throwing a fight

TheRealJoker
01-31-2010, 06:47 PM

Yep, I wanted to see him gore Rodgers. But at the same time I guess he doesn't want a target on his back as a "dirty" player next season for lighting up a star QB in a meaningless game.

Goatcheese
01-31-2010, 07:11 PM

The whole AFC D-Line is playing at practice speed, and just waiving at Rodgers when they win their matchup.

Still nice to see Mario beat his man twice even half-assing it.

*edit
and just as I say that... Mario with the sack.

BSofA04
01-31-2010, 07:20 PM
He was waiting for VY to come in for Schaub before he started sacking Rodgers. Now the NFC can tee-off. (snickers)

El Tejano
01-31-2010, 10:16 PM
Mario looked like he was halfing it but then there were times where he was getting in peoples face if they messed up. Schaub took MVP but I have to say, every single one of those Texans looked good and stood out out there tonight.