PDA

View Full Version : Lol, Jacksonville

MouthOfTheSouth
01-29-2010, 10:49 PM
I say we change their logo to this.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3052/2861307982_49157571e4.jpg

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

I say the NFL Ships the Jagoffs off to LA or San Antonio :clap:

TEXANRED
01-30-2010, 12:48 AM

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.

Carr Bombed
01-30-2010, 01:06 AM

Umm...they did sweep us this year and have been to the playoffs twice since the time we've been in the league (including 3 winning seasons), so what does that say about our team?

MouthOfTheSouth
01-30-2010, 01:45 PM
This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.

Have you seen how cheap their tickets are? The cheapest they range are from 15 to 25 dollars. Trust me, if they really wanted to go, they could.

My brother lives in Florida, and he told me, people just don't care. The economy isn't an excuse. Buffalo has been hit hard by the economy, they sell out their games and tickets are a lot more expensive. Cleveland has been hit by the economy and they sell out their games.

Trust me, putting a team in Jacksonville was a mistake to begin with. Its a CFB town.

The fans that they do have are pretty classless.

MouthOfTheSouth
01-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Umm...they did sweep us this year and have been to the playoffs twice since the time we've been in the league (including 3 winning seasons), so what does that say about our team?

They have better management then us. They are a Quarterback away from being a playoff team but their fans just don't deserve it.

SheTexan
01-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Just wish Bud had taken his team there when he threatened!! Now he'd have to worry about moving them once again.

Khari
01-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Florida is the dong of amercia....therefore the armpit would be somewhere around Jersey.

Carr Bombed
01-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Florida is the dong of amercia....therefore the armpit would be somewhere around Jersey.

Actually I would call them the tampon of America, because they absorb the "wave" of anything coming down the line.

Hoss
01-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Bring them too S.A.!!!!

MouthOfTheSouth
01-31-2010, 12:38 AM
Bring them too S.A.!!!!
If that were to happen, you wouldn't betray us would you? :bat:

SteveSlaton20
01-31-2010, 11:19 PM
suckingstill?

they beat us twice this year, why are you talking shit?

MouthOfTheSouth
02-01-2010, 06:18 AM
suckingstill?

they beat us twice this year, why are you talking shit?

Because they got blown out by Seattle and lost to Cleveland and finished last in the division.

Besides, its not like they have any fans that are gonna see this....

HOU-TEX
02-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Just wish Bud had taken his team there when he threatened!! Now he'd have to worry about moving them once again.

I was thing the same thing. It would've been fun watching that POS go through what the jags are going through.

Actually I would call them the tampon of America, because they absorb the "wave" of anything coming down the line.

:spit: That's pretty funny stuff right there.

BIG TORO
02-01-2010, 11:30 AM
If that were to happen, you wouldn't betray us would you? :bat:

I bet he would!

BIG TORO
02-01-2010, 11:34 AM
They dont need to move to LA because LA would pour alot of money into the team and they would still be in our division. We dont need to make our division any harder than it already is.

imatexan
02-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Move them to LA and keep them in our division!!!

I am praying this would happen!

More Texans games I get to see live=the more happy I am.

thetrooper
02-03-2010, 07:41 PM

I don't think you are far off.has to be PA,NJ or NY.lol

MouthOfTheSouth
02-03-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't think you are far off.has to be PA,NJ or NY.lol

Nah, Philly and NYC are both awesome. As for Jersey...you might be right about that lol

Texan_Bill
02-03-2010, 10:20 PM

I'm with Khari on this.. Florida is the penis of the US. Think about it.

:thinking:

Florida is the penis, pissing on Cuba.. :runaway:

mootini
02-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Yes, the Jags sucked this season. I think they did better than I expected them to do. What about the Texans this season? This was supposed to be your year. Sweep Steaks anyone? And the economy has hit the shitter in N. Florida and the entire state. Check out the forecloser rates in Florida. Why did the NFL play the Pro Bowl in Miami? To $ave money!!!! Texan fans only glory is the big win vs. the Cowboys, what 6 years ago? Stop talking crap until you guys get it together. I'd rename this thread LOL, Texans.

MouthOfTheSouth
02-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Yes, the Jags sucked this season. I think they did better than I expected them to do. What about the Texans this season? This was supposed to be your year. Sweep Steaks anyone? And the economy has hit the shitter in N. Florida and the entire state. Check out the forecloser rates in Florida. Why did the NFL play the Pro Bowl in Miami? To $ave money!!!! Texan fans only glory is the big win vs. the Cowboys, what 6 years ago? Stop talking crap until you guys get it together. I'd rename this thread LOL, Texans.

Yes and Conversely, the economy is booming in Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Buffalo. Jacksonville's economy just isn't up to par with those major cities. Its so bad, that people in Jacksonville can't afford to watch ANY kind of football.

http://z.about.com/d/collegefootball/1/0/w/1/-/-/florida.jpg

Yup, people in Jacksonville just don't have the money to attend any football games right now.

Dan B.
02-06-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm with Khari on this.. Florida is the penis of the US. Think about it.

:thinking:

Florida is the penis, pissing on Cuba.. :runaway:

So what is Texas, and what are we doing to Mexico?

Wolf
02-06-2010, 03:09 PM
this link in the NSZ has an interactive map that showed the job losses in the country over about 2 years

was pretty interesting(and scary) look over that timeframe
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69294

mootini
02-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Yes and Conversely, the economy is booming in Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Buffalo. Jacksonville's economy just isn't up to par with those major cities. Its so bad, that people in Jacksonville can't afford to watch ANY kind of football.

http://z.about.com/d/collegefootball/1/0/w/1/-/-/florida.jpg

Yup, people in Jacksonville just don't have the money to attend any football games right now.

Funny, this pic is near the Student seating for the Swamp. Let's see, the Gators coming off National Champions w/history of over 100 years playing. Also, Gainesville is 2 hours south of Jacksonville. Jags were coming off a season 5-11. Which would a bandwagoner pay their money to see?

Hey Mouth, I don't make a lot of $, but I support both Gators and Jags. There isn't any excuse for the Jags to have 7 blacked out games last year. I was there for all the games. The economy hit the small businesses who mostly bought season tickets for the Jags...mostly building companies/contractors/land scaping/ect..when the housing market took a crash, so did their business. Cut backs = tickets. When you don't get over 17K re-newed ticket sales in 2009. It's going to be hard to sell out your games. So, far for this season, ticket sales have improved a lot.

Texan_Bill
02-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Funny, this pic is near the Student seating for the Swamp. Let's see, the Gators coming off National Champions w/history of over 100 years playing. Also, Gainesville is 2 hours south of Jacksonville. Jags were coming off a season 5-11. Which would a bandwagoner pay their money to see?

Hey Mouth, I don't make a lot of $, but I support both Gators and Jags. There isn't any excuse for the Jags to have 7 blacked out games last year. I was there for all the games. The economy hit the small businesses who mostly bought season tickets for the Jags...mostly building companies/contractors/land scaping/ect..when the housing market took a crash, so did their business. Cut backs = tickets. When you don't get over 17K re-newed ticket sales in 2009. It's going to be hard to sell out your games. So, far for this season, ticket sales have improved a lot.

Good. All of the jabs and ribbings aside, I would honestly feel bad for the fans of Jacksonville if the Jags moved. Having lived through the exit of my team, I don't wish that on any fans.

SheTexan
02-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Having lived through the exit of my team, I don't wish that on any fans.

I do!! I wish it on the Tenn Titans everyday of my life!!! Not kidding either!!

Texan_Bill
02-08-2010, 11:54 AM

Well, I'm okay with that one! ;)

Kulluminatii
02-08-2010, 02:55 PM

It would be hilarious if that group in LA buys out the Titans...and it would be awesome if they gave the rights to the Oilers to the city of Houston.