PDA

View Full Version : Manning Miked Up: @#$%! Donald!

Air Canada
01-23-2010, 12:29 AM
This may not belong here or someone may have already posted it, but I found this to be pretty funny. I think Brown was suppose to be running out into the flat, where Peyton was expecting him to be, but instead stayed in and Peyton had to run for his life. Texans fans may enjoy this...Idk :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS-90x1op4s

Mr. White
01-23-2010, 01:19 AM
It doesn't belong here, but this has to be the best thread title ever.

Brisco_County
01-23-2010, 03:29 AM
It's funny because he says it while running for his life.

Malloy
01-23-2010, 03:34 AM
Very good stuff, thanks for the linkie. :)

Maddict5
01-23-2010, 04:18 AM
yeah we all burst out laughing when we heard it live. peyton knows funny

Malloy
01-23-2010, 04:22 AM
I know alot of people around here hates Payton with a vengence, but honestly I really like him not only as a player, but as a personality in the sport too. In short, he adds color.

That does however not mean that Im not rooting for him to get levelled by Mario in every game.

SheTexan
01-23-2010, 06:53 AM
It doesn't belong here, but this has to be the best thread title ever.

Some of us don't really appreciate using he Lord's name in vain! Just sayin! Surely there were other aggressive ways to name this thread.

bckey
01-23-2010, 08:04 AM
Some of us don't really appreciate using the Lord's name in vain! Just sayin! Surely there were other aggressive ways to name this thread.

What she said.

TexanSam
01-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Some of us don't really appreciate using he Lord's name in vain! Just sayin! Surely there were other aggressive ways to name this thread.

god already hates the Texans (8 years, no playoffs. he has too). maybe this will change our fortunes.

WWJD
01-23-2010, 01:10 PM
I also would like to add this title needs to be changed as well. Sandy is right; it's offensive.

gary
01-23-2010, 01:48 PM
He probably was not trying to be offensive but this just might be to some and it should be changed to a title that suits everyone IMO.

b0ng
01-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Thread title is exactly what Peyton said that is included in the video, I don't see how anything else would work.

Goatcheese
01-23-2010, 06:19 PM
This one was in the recently viewed at the end of "God damn it Donald!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEPDNHCrPfM&NR=1

The forehead spitting mad. Awesome.

eriadoc
01-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Thread title is exactly what Peyton said that is included in the video, I don't see how anything else would work.

And we already know from Texans Chick that Peyton has a pact with Satan, so he doesn't care about taking the Lord's name in vain.

gary
01-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Thread title is exactly what Peyton said that is included in the video, I don't see how anything else would work.That is very true but another title would have been a bit more MB friendly. You or me might not care and that is fine too but it's just that a different title puts the OP in a much safer place JMO.

powerfuldragon
01-23-2010, 07:16 PM
A++

b0ng
01-23-2010, 07:37 PM
That is very true but another title would have been a bit more Christian friendly. You or me might not care and that is fine too but it's just that a different title puts the OP in a much safer place JMO.

Lets not mince words here.

gary
01-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Lets not mince words here.See for Christians. Ok, I'm done.

Hardcore Texan
01-23-2010, 08:48 PM
I guess he does know th entire offense's assignment. :shrugs:

The Pencil Neck
01-23-2010, 10:42 PM
That is very true but another title would have been a bit more MB friendly. You or me might not care and that is fine too but it's just that a different title puts the OP in a much safer place JMO.

Personally, I have no problem with the title being changed to save some people's sensibilities.

However, not being a Christian, if I had been creating this thread, the fact that this title was going to offend someone wouldn't even have occurred to me. I mean, it's what Peyton said and it sums up what it's about. I think it's a good title in that sense.

In some cases, it's hard for someone outside of someone else's 'group' to realize beforehand what's going to be offensive. I'm surprised by what offends some Christians, some Muslims, some Jews, some... well... whatever. I've gotten on the wrong side of a few Russians more than a few times by saying things that seemed totally innocuous that were totally misunderstood and taken out of context. Sometimes, you can figure it out beforehand. But sometimes, you really can't.

gary
01-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Personally, I have no problem with the title being changed to save some people's sensibilities.

However, not being a Christian, if I had been creating this thread, the fact that this title was going to offend someone wouldn't even have occurred to me. I mean, it's what Peyton said and it sums up what it's about. I think it's a good title in that sense.

In some cases, it's hard for someone outside of someone else's 'group' to realize beforehand what's going to be offensive. I'm surprised by what offends some Christians, some Muslims, some Jews, some... well... whatever. I've gotten on the wrong side of a few Russians more than a few times by saying things that seemed totally innocuous that were totally misunderstood and taken out of context. Sometimes, you can figure it out beforehand. But sometimes, you really can't.I agree it's hard knowing what might offend in person sometimes let alone when you're sitting behind a keyboard it's all good.

disaacks3
01-23-2010, 11:11 PM
Some of us don't really appreciate using he Lord's name in vain! Just sayin! Surely there were other aggressive ways to name this thread. We it's definitely an accurate representation of what was said, that's for sure! :spit:

I might end up taking his name in vain too (or be very afraid that I was going to meet him soon) when my RB whiffs on his assignment and I'm running for my life.

I'll bet that was LOADS of laughs in the Colts film room.

b0ng
01-24-2010, 12:26 AM
I agree it's hard knowing what might offend in person sometimes let alone when you're sitting behind a keyboard it's all good.

Trying to please everybody who might see something on the internet is a failing proposition from the get-go.

Let your pants down and be who you be.

Air Canada
01-24-2010, 04:22 AM
Well anyways.... My apologies to those I may have offended, I didn't think about it and I just posted it cuz that's what was said in the vid. :worldpeace:

gary
01-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Trying to please everybody who might see something on the internet is a failing proposition from the get-go.

Let your pants down and be who you be.Just know some are going to be hurt by it and that is just a fact of life/MB posting but that's fine as long as folks know it was not ment to be hurtful.

gary
01-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Well anyways.... My apologies to those I may have offended, I didn't think about it and I just posted it cuz that's what was said in the vid. :worldpeace:Understood man, no pun intended here.

infantrycak
01-24-2010, 12:21 PM
So PC is bad unless it is about God. Man these rules are confusing.

gary
01-24-2010, 12:29 PM
He has posted he is sorry posters have pretty much excepted it already let's talk about the real subject I'd say.

powerfuldragon
01-24-2010, 01:12 PM
this thread is comedy.

gg no re
01-24-2010, 01:20 PM

Let your pants down and be who you be.

A wise old man once said, "You looking like a fool wit yo pants on the ground."

gary
01-24-2010, 01:28 PM
This thread is turning into a drag I'm just saying.

rmartin65
01-24-2010, 01:30 PM

Yep, pretty much covers it.

dc_txtech
01-24-2010, 01:43 PM
This one was in the recently viewed at the end of "God damn it Donald!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEPDNHCrPfM&NR=1

The forehead spitting mad. Awesome.

Oh man, that was great. I love the end when Peyton screams " I will sit down! Ya'll quit yelling! NO! NO! He's doing it! He's yelling at us!". Pure gold.

gary
01-24-2010, 02:02 PM
The title is not good or bad it's only a matter of opinion. And now those are effected by it got a sorry and understand nothing was ment by it. That does not make the title any better or worse to those who do not like it or just do not care one way or the other. The sorry is out there and is ment to try and help people to get past it and it is out there now but wether or not you except it is your call. A sorry always helps but if you do not like something the first time you won't ever fully like it but you'll learn to except it there is a difference between the two but the fact is some will like it and some won't

Hardcore Texan
01-24-2010, 05:22 PM

People are just voicing their opinion, no biggie.

It's a funny vid for sure. And while I personally don't use that word or care to even hear it, it's on the person who said it and no one else and for that it's not my problem although it does make me cringe. It was definitely an accurate representation of the video, vulgar or not. Besides, God knows your heart and that's what matters most.

rmartin65
01-24-2010, 05:46 PM
And it gets changed. Hmm.

Funny clip, I always wonder what players say during games.

Jackie Chiles
01-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Very funny clip, when I read the title the first thing that popped to mind was that he was cussing out Trump on some outtake of those dumb Oreo cookie commercials.

kastofsna
01-24-2010, 07:47 PM

yes this is what i wanted to say :)

it's really more that "being PC is bad unless it personally offends me, then i'm the biggest gosh-darn PC cocksucker out there"

DBCooper
01-25-2010, 09:46 AM

Compounded by the multitude of gods you can or cannot talk about.