PDA

View Full Version : Injury Update?

Wolf6151
01-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Can anyone tell me exactly what injury Pitts, Brisiel, Slaton, and Daniels experienced this year, what is their current status, any updates of recovery, or future outlook? Thanks.

m5kwatts
01-19-2010, 07:57 PM
OD just posted an update on his facebook today saying he ran on a treadmill for the first time today since the injury and his doctor (James Andrews) said he's healing exactly as planned...

Don't know about the others.

gary
01-20-2010, 06:46 PM
The others are healing just fine too or so I have read.

Wolf6151
01-21-2010, 05:11 PM
What were their individual injuries, or where can I go to get that info.

TheRealJoker
01-21-2010, 11:14 PM
To be honest I am kind of disappointed that we didn't hear that Mario even had surgery. I rationalized why he rarely used inside moves and disappeared moreso than at anytime since his rookie season (when he had plantar fasciitis) due to a bum shoulder. But if he didn't even have surgery...WTF?

HOU-TEX
01-22-2010, 09:27 AM
To be honest I am kind of disappointed that we didn't hear that Mario even had surgery. I rationalized why he rarely used inside moves and disappeared moreso than at anytime since his rookie season (when he had plantar fasciitis) due to a bum shoulder. But if he didn't even have surgery...WTF?

(on who will have surgery in the offseason) "(TE) Joel (Dreessen) has to have surgery on his shoulder. That will take place here, I think, sometime next week. I think most of these surgeries are scheduled for next week. (C Chris) Myers, yes, shoulder for Myers. (T) Duane Brown is going to have his knee scoped. I don't know about (T) Eric (Winston). I haven't been told about Eric. (LB Brian) Cushing's fine, he just needs a nice healing process, so he needs a lot of rest, but there will be no surgeries that I know of as of this point for Cushing. I think they're still in an evaluation process with (DE Mario Williams' shoulder), but there's probably going to be a scope at some point."

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=6003

badboy
01-28-2010, 11:20 AM
Some of our posters seem to have better access to certain information than others. Well at least better than me. If you can please provide current info on health of any Texans player. I am very interested in the following which may impact free agency and or draft. Thanks. (tried to cut & paste but no go).

Chester Pitts LG
Matt Schaub QB any possibility of surgery off season?
Slaton RB
Dominique Barber S
Mike Brisiel RG
Owen Daniels TE
Jeremiah Johnson RB
Antwaun Moldin CB
Troy Nolan S
Chaun Thompson LB
Toddrick Verdell LB
Eugen Wilson S