PDA

View Full Version : Injury reason?

Cjeremy635
01-09-2010, 11:08 PM
So I'm watching the Cowboys game and here a crazy statistic. They said that the Cowboys do not have one player, yes I say 1 player, on injured reserves and are the healthiest team in the league. I thought that was amazing compared to what other teams normally have. Most injuries are freak accidents, I get that, but is it something we can improve on with a better strength and conditioning coach or change something in the way our players keep in shape during the offseason? I don't know if there is anything you can really do to really reduce the injuries caused by playing a rough sport, but how the hell do you make it an entire year without having a single player on IR? Anything we can improve with our organization to minimize our injuries? Thoughts?

wagonhed
01-09-2010, 11:37 PM
What kind of field does their new palace/stadium have?

Norg
01-09-2010, 11:41 PM
they have 3 players out

79 Robert Brewster OT (PUP)
55 Stephen Hodge ILB (IR)
59 Brandon Williams OLB (IR)

and has usuall i think some of there players are brusised and dinged up like Barber

Corrosion
01-10-2010, 02:25 AM
So I'm watching the Cowboys game and here a crazy statistic. They said that the Cowboys do not have one player, yes I say 1 player, on injured reserves and are the healthiest team in the league. I thought that was amazing compared to what other teams normally have. Most injuries are freak accidents, I get that, but is it something we can improve on with a better strength and conditioning coach or change something in the way our players keep in shape during the offseason? I don't know if there is anything you can really do to really reduce the injuries caused by playing a rough sport, but how the hell do you make it an entire year without having a single player on IR? Anything we can improve with our organization to minimize our injuries? Thoughts?

We've asked this question several times over the years on this forum , I dont know the answer after a dozen debates on it.