PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys v Philly==Playoffs

HoustonFrog
01-09-2010, 09:55 PM
WWJD and Starstruck

Still a whole 4th to go and I'm nervous but so far I'm impressed with how we have played. Still dumb penalties but overall up by 3 TDs after the last Philly one and hopefully nothing dumb happens.

HoustonFrog
01-09-2010, 10:13 PM
DeMarcus Ware is a beast....that was awesome....(to quote the Chris Farley show RIP)

The monkey...heck the gorilla is off the back...nice win and great 4 games straight.

StarStruck
01-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Nice win for the Boys. The Atmosphere at the gAme was awesome. Will say more when I return to Houston

StarStruck
01-10-2010, 01:15 AM
WWJD and Starstruck

Still a whole 4th to go and I'm nervous but so far I'm impressed with how we have played. Still dumb penalties but overall up by 3 TDs after the last Philly one and hopefully nothing dumb happens.
I wasn't comfortable until mid 4th quarter. A couple of those penalties were initiated by the Eagles due to frustration and they did a few of those. You don't miss much with a 60' screen

HoustonFrog
01-10-2010, 09:31 AM
I wasn't comfortable until mid 4th quarter. A couple of those penalties were initiated by the Eagles due to frustration and they did a few of those. You don't miss much with a 60' screen

I wasn't comfortable either....even after the Felix TD.

Glad you were there cheering hard. I should have gone...my bro who works with them offered me one of his home tickets....but the kids have been sick and all.

Next week should be good. I'm not a Favre fan of late so hopefully Ware and Spencer will keep on the heat Spencer has really been a difference maker on the other side.

Also nice to see the game drew 92,951 fans, the most to see an NFL playoff game other than a Super Bowl.

WWJD
01-10-2010, 10:56 AM
2 things...Wade has the defense playing outstanding. Hard to get much going when you have constant pressure from Ware and Spencer.

Apparent though that Philly was not the same team without their starting center and other injuries that bit them.

And Tony...he's playing well and has all year. Seems whatever "corner" one turns at QB to make themself better he has turned. And Felix is right now..he's that speed threat that Barber isn't.

StarStruck
01-10-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm curious about attendance. Last week was over 100k but I saw more empty seats then. It appeared near capacity last night.

WWJD
01-10-2010, 11:59 AM
DeMarcus Ware is a beast....that was awesome....(to quote the Chris Farley show RIP)

The monkey...heck the gorilla is off the back...nice win and great 4 games straight.

Ware is a difference making defensive player..for all Jerry's messes come draft day I have to say they made the right choice THAT day choosing Demarcus.

Spencer showing up strong as well. That guy has played lazy. Now he's playing great.

Wade is a exceptionally good defensive coach.

Maddict5
01-10-2010, 07:46 PM
lol. cant stop watching & laughing at this for so many reasons (inc vicks reaction)

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2009/Week18%20PHI/GIF/18-1-01-DanceLoop.gif

WWJD
01-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Donovan looks stupid there.

Wasn't so happy at the end of the game. :)