PDA

View Full Version : Out Of Work Tailgater?

Drew_Smoke
01-07-2010, 12:24 PM
here ya go...hopefully this link works.

http://smallbusiness.aol.com/article/_a/tailwaiters-creating-a-business-in-a/20100106102809990001?icid=main|htmlws-sb-n|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fsmallbusiness.aol.com%2Fa rticle%2F_a%2Ftailwaiters-creating-a-business-in-a%2F20100106102809990001

Yankee_In_TX
01-07-2010, 12:25 PM
I wonder if the NFL and their sponsors will find a way to squash this.

texanmojo
01-07-2010, 12:50 PM
I wonder if the NFL and their sponsors will find a way to squash this.

I would suspect they would...

Drew_Smoke
01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Why? And how?

Then why not squish out everybody?

Drew_Smoke
01-08-2010, 11:34 AM
It just seems to me that if I have the parking passes to tailgate I should be able to have whoever I want to cook.

Or...if I wanna "tailwait" and I have the parking passes...I mean the Texans couldn't care less about some loser in a basement in NH selling tix on the net?

I bet they do have rules against selling/charging for food, ect?

texanmojo
01-08-2010, 04:40 PM
It just seems to me that if I have the parking passes to tailgate I should be able to have whoever I want to cook.

Or...if I wanna "tailwait" and I have the parking passes...I mean the Texans couldn't care less about some loser in a basement in NH selling tix on the net?

I bet they do have rules against selling/charging for food, ect?

I agree with you...you should be able to do what you want. I am sure as long as you aren't selling alcohol that it won't matter. But they should allow us to do things within reason.

I wouldn't be suprised that once you start to make lots of money and start to advertise what you do that the Texans would take notice. They do own the parking lots after all, right? They have a right to prevent us from tailgaiting if they wanted to (bad idea though) and they could certainly prevent you from tailwaiting as they could offer it as a service on their own.

If you do something like this, I wish you luck and success! I think its a great concept!

Drew_Smoke
01-08-2010, 09:03 PM
LOL...not me. I don't have the touch. I'd much rather throw in $20 or whatever to help out.

I didn't catch it at first but those guys don't cook. They bring you the stuff and come back later to pick it all up.