PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Get That Man A Skirt!

TheCD
01-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Did anyone else laugh uncontrollably when Brady was shoved after a pass (by Connor, I believe) and went absolutely ballistic when he told the refs to throw a flag and they didn't.

And then he tried to tell Connor how to do his job...

It's football dude. You lost all my respect yesterday.

I sure wish we would have sent Bernard on a blitz once or twice yesterday just to make Brady skittish...

Pantherstang84
01-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Did anyone else laugh uncontrollably when Brady was shoved after a pass (by Connor, I believe) and went absolutely ballistic when he told the refs to throw a flag and they didn't.

I sure wish we would have sent Bernard on a blitz once or twice yesterday just to make Brady skittish...

Seriously. I spurted coffee out of my nose. He needs a feminine hygiene product endorsement deal.

OzzO
01-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Houston Texans DE Connor Barwin

(on Patriots QB Tom Brady getting in his face) "I liked it, I was happy he did, I didn't think he was going to. I said something to him after he was trying to get a cheap call. It was kind of fun out there."

(on what he said to Patriots QB Tom Brady after he was calling for a cheap call) "I said, 'Stop whining about the call, it was a clean hit," he gets those all the time, and he started going to the ref, and I said, 'Why are you even going to complain about that?' Because he knew it was a clean hit."

HT.com (http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?story_id=5996)

50boys
01-04-2010, 03:26 PM

Defiantly the best play of the day....

although I would have also liked to seen Pollard knock the piss out of Brady

Txn_in_FL
01-04-2010, 03:31 PM
I saw that any laughed hysterically about it.

What a baby.

HOU-TEX
01-04-2010, 03:31 PM
I posted this in the 'Play of the Game' thread:

I want to get this off my chest without having to start a new thread.

In the past, I've always given Brady the benefit of the doubt on some of these calls he pleads for, and gets . That said, what he did after Barwin shoved him after he threw the ball was just flat out despicable. I understand the NFL wants to protect the QB. Although hesitant, I also understand why Manning goes fetal when he knows he's about to get sacked. But watching Brady plead for a call and getting in Barwins grill after merely a shove is ridiculous.

I still respect Brady's ability to play QB, but he's now just a huge PUH C to me now.

IMO, for now on, any QB that attempts to take advantage of these borderline panzy rules will then be dubbed a PUH C by HOU-TEX from there on out. Not that that means much.

/End HOU-TEX's random observation/

MannyFresh
01-04-2010, 03:33 PM
I thought he got pissed cause he thought Conner patted him in the ass, when the ref really did it....cause after that pat, he was livid...

Hardcore Texan
01-04-2010, 03:39 PM
I laughed at that one too, and had a nice big smile when no flag was thrown and terrific tom reminded me of my 5 yr old daughter when she throws a fit for not getting her way.

From now on I think I will refer to him as Teresa Brady......lmao.

Malloy
01-04-2010, 03:56 PM
qq @ lil' Timmie :)

HoustonFrog
01-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Maybe it was the 3 broken ribs he played with for 3 weeks. I wouldn't call him a wuss but that was pretty weak....whiny is right.

HOU-TEX
01-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Maybe it was the 3 broken ribs he played with for 3 weeks. I wouldn't call him a wuss but that was pretty weak....whiny is right.

Nah, he's a wuss. :winky:

imatexan
01-04-2010, 04:08 PM

Brady is the Wuss of the NFL, no question.

Texans_Chick
01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
If someone has a brief clip of that hit that they can put on YouTube, I'd love to put that on FanHouse.

Brady whining is a very popular subject.

I usually DVR all the games, but I gooned. Basically, the way I do YouTubes from TV is the low tech way of videoing my TV using a tripod. If anyone could help out with this, it would be appreciated.

Goatcheese
01-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Tom Lady always cries for a flag when he gets hit. Hell sometimes he cries for a flag when he doesn't get hit. See the Baltimore game where he flipped the Frak out when Suggs(?) flew past his knee.

gary
01-04-2010, 07:51 PM
This song comes to mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBvy2cc0Io

WWJD
01-04-2010, 08:14 PM
I actually think Tom would look quite fetching in a skirt...he's bound to have loads of access to the latest fashion houses thru Giselle.

Wolf
01-04-2010, 08:26 PM
I actually think Tom would look quite fetching in a skirt...he's bound to have loads of access to the latest fashion houses thru Giselle.

http://pickandpop.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/tombrady.jpg

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
01-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Thought that was funny between Barwin and Brady. Thought it was even funnier that Brady kept his mouth shut when Mario put him to the ground on the Pollard INT.

Malloy
01-05-2010, 04:38 AM

In what basement did he live in at this point in time? :)

TimeKiller
01-05-2010, 08:59 AM

This picture is keeping my NFL dreams alive.

HOU-TEX
01-05-2010, 10:22 AM

I reckon he already wears her clothing. I just wonder if he applies makeup to that butthole on his chin. :thinking:

WWJD
01-05-2010, 10:24 AM
I reckon he already wears her clothing. I just wonder if he applies makeup to that butthole on his chin. :thinking:

She's about as tall as he is but she's VERY thin. Like 110 pounds thin probably.

Argh..I'm a girl. To me he's a good looking man. Definitely pretty boy good looking but he'll do. :)

HOU-TEX
01-05-2010, 10:38 AM
She's about as tall as he is but she's VERY thin. Like 110 pounds thin probably.

Argh..I'm a girl. To me he's a good looking man. Definitely pretty boy good looking but he'll do. :)

I know you're a woman. I just have to take pot shots at dudes that are better looking than me. Which is practically every living dude on the planet

WWJD
01-05-2010, 10:44 AM
I know you're a woman. I just have to take pot shots at dudes that are better looking than me. Which is practically every living dude on the planet

Hey don't make fun of yourself! Beauty is in the eyes..you know the rest.