PDA

View Full Version : More Positives

Ryan
01-04-2010, 03:21 AM
Post some positive things to keep us going into next season.

1. We are undefeated in this decade!

redwhiteANDblue
01-04-2010, 03:37 AM
I'm a huge fan of the run game. This season didnt turn out the way I expected with Slatons fumble, terrible O line not making holes. Oh and who can forget the definition of Failure, Chris Brown. BUT! The last few game I saw some great holes and some great effort by Arian Foster. Ever since he came in our Rush offense has picked up week by week. 117 yards I think today? Wonderful. Cannot wait for next year's Slaton/Foster combo. Also, I'm a JJ fan! He's exciting to watch and more productive than KW. Great speed and great field vision who thinks like a RB after the catch. Andre and JJ are nightmares for apposing defenses. Hopefully we'll see more of that. Great year by Matt by the way!:tiphat:

ATXtexanfan
01-04-2010, 04:21 AM
We have a defensive core that could be top ten next year.

Malloy
01-04-2010, 04:30 AM
People cant run the ball up the gut on us anymore!

We have the best LBs in the entire league.

Pollard is the best FA signed in a couple of years.

AJ & JJ, once JJ figures out how to use his body to reduce the chance of INTs we'll have a horrible monster down the field. We're very fortunate.

Schaub, top notch QB in the league, cool under fire, precise passes. This year he also showed us that he now knows how to get rid of the ball if the play is not there. That's good coaching :)

All in all I see alot of positives with this team, and going into next season, if we can keep up the steam and integrate next seasons rookies we'll be just fine.

9-7 = positive too btw!

Happy new year fellow Texans fans, we have a winning team now, thanks for sticking it out with me through the rough years.

The wine has matured, it's time to get drunk! ;)

Grams
01-04-2010, 06:13 AM
We ended the sesaon with a hard-fought, come from behind win ove the Patriots.

Goatcheese
01-04-2010, 08:14 AM
2. The defense is no longer the worst in league history.

PHAROAH
01-04-2010, 08:30 AM
The defense will be aggressive and they will be a top 10 defensive.