PDA

View Full Version : Another year with no playoffs Texans fans...

TheRealJoker
01-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Well at least the Texans had a winning record this year...

Gives me some hope that i'll be able to end my vow sooner rather than later I guess :(

The Pencil Neck
01-04-2010, 12:06 AM
I really hope you believe in some sort of religion where you'd be celibate regardless of this whole Texans/Playoffs thing.

Carr Bombed
01-04-2010, 12:11 AM
I really hope you believe in some sort of religion where you'd be celibate regardless of this whole Texans/Playoffs thing.

Catholic priests get more action than this guy, might be illegal, but they do.

I was really pulling for you Joker, but you know what......"We'll get them next year" (and I really believe that)

NitroGSXR
01-04-2010, 12:13 AM

Gives me some hope that i'll be able to end my vow sooner rather than later I guess :(

Stop this ridiculous health-endangering vow. Your message has been heard. I'd call that a success! Now go get it tugged.

b0ng
01-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Stop this ridiculous health-endangering vow. Your message has been heard. I'd call that a success! Now go get it tugged.

I hear 59 and Chimney Rock is the place to be.

TexanFan23
01-04-2010, 12:18 AM

co-signed. maybe gettin your pickle tickled will be a good luck omen for the team..

TexanFan23
01-04-2010, 12:19 AM
I hear 59 and Chimney Rock is the place to be.

Just watch out for these guys... ---> :ymca:

TexanSam
01-04-2010, 01:03 AM
sex > football

steelbtexan
01-04-2010, 01:43 AM
Hate this for you Joker.

brakos82
01-04-2010, 01:45 AM
I'm surprised it's all still functional.

b0ng
01-04-2010, 02:05 AM

You know you can always "handle" the issue if it seems pressure is backing up too much.

Thorn
01-04-2010, 09:29 AM
In order for the male prostate gland to be healthy, it must be used. If unused, it causes health problems. I'm being serious about this.

Get that puppy spanked!

gtexan02
01-04-2010, 09:32 AM

Im hoping that this celibacy vow is a messageboard persona instead of a real life pledge. Theres supporting your team, and then theres unhealthy. Im hoping theres a religious/moral/lack of options reason for your choice instead of a team that plays in a city you live for not making the playoffs.

If it is real, well, then good luck I guess :fans:

Daravenator
01-04-2010, 09:35 AM
I just wanted to say congratulations on a winning season and going out with a bang against Marcia and Company. I was pulling for you guys to make the post-season.

I can see it coming in the near future.

Hardcore Texan
01-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Im hoping that this celibacy vow is a messageboard persona instead of a real life pledge. Theres supporting your team, and then theres unhealthy. Im hoping theres a religious/moral/lack of options reason for your choice instead of a team that plays in a city you live for not making the playoffs.

If it is real, well, then good luck I guess :fans:

I am sure it is and it's been played out.

FirstTexansFan
01-04-2010, 09:59 AM
I just wanted to say congratulations on a winning season and going out with a bang against Marcia and Company. I was pulling for you guys to make the post-season.

I can see it coming in the near future.

You know how to hit Joker below the belt with these comments! :)

ATXtexanfan
01-04-2010, 11:16 AM
That thing is gonna eject a cloud of dust

Malloy
01-04-2010, 12:08 PM

Who knows, mabye it isnt :)

Joker, it's all right, I think no-one around here would hold it against you if you broke the wow... seriously :)

NitroGSXR
01-04-2010, 01:18 PM
You know you can always "handle" the issue if it seems pressure is backing up too much.

He swore to remain celibate. No sex of any kind... So handling his business isn't an option for him.

Yankee_In_TX
01-04-2010, 01:27 PM
You know how to hit Joker below the belt with these comments! :)

At least something is hitting him below the belt :)

Drew_Smoke
01-04-2010, 01:28 PM

Just get married...that'll make it easier to keep the vow.