PDA

View Full Version : Congrats from a Pats fan

TrueBeliever
01-03-2010, 03:17 PM
You guys earned that win, no doubt about it. Hopefully by the playoffs the Patriots can learn from your example that you need to play four quarters of football, sheesh.

Though I'm a Pats fan I've been rooting for the Texans since they entered the league. That's because I read Loser Takes All and saw how Bud Adams screwed Houston eight ways from Sunday. I just wish you hadn't got your first winning record by beating us! ;)

Oh well, good luck in your playoff run. I'd rather see you guys in there than the Jerts anyhow.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
01-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Thank you and good luck to you all in the playoffs.

HJam72
01-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Don't worry. If we get in, we just might deal Manning some PAIN for ya!

Thorn
01-03-2010, 03:21 PM
thank you for your kind words. Hopefully we'll see your ass next week in the play offs.

redwhiteANDblue
01-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Ha what sweet revenge it would be to go into the playoffs and and knock the Colts out! I can just imagine it. Peyton's forehead grows twice its normal size and he has his frustrated face! Ooh I dream.:spin:

False Start
01-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks man. Just take out the Indy Mannings for us.

TrueBeliever
01-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Thanks folks. I would've answered sooner but I didn't get a message that anyone replied to this topic (maybe my spam filter blocked it.)

Anyway, sorry you didn't make the playoffs after all. Personally I'm not sold on keeping Gary Kubiak, but I guess the way you were in a lot of close games this year it's worth it to hang on to him one more season.

Oh, and congrats to Schaub on having the most passing yards this season!

Texan_Bill
01-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Good luck in the playoffs. Oh, and were sorry about the Wes Welker deal. We never like seeing injuries.