PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect from our coach and team in the second half?

mussop
01-03-2010, 02:39 PM
We know they will be Brady, Welker is out. Can Kubiak actually make adjustments that will allow us to pull away in the second half or will we get outcoached and outplayed? This should be interesting.

Hookem Horns
01-03-2010, 02:59 PM
I expected pretty much what we are getting.

mussop
01-03-2010, 03:11 PM
I have to say, so far this isnt on Kubiak.

alphajoker
01-03-2010, 03:24 PM

I agree.

Goatcheese
01-03-2010, 03:26 PM

I think he called that pick 6 on purpose, and told brown to miss.

Runner
01-03-2010, 03:32 PM

Do you think there was any evidence that Smithiak should have replaced Kris Brown before this game, or is trotting out a kicker in a horrible slump in the "biggest game in franchise history" an example of putting the team in a position to win?

CloakNNNdagger
01-03-2010, 03:34 PM

Yes, I must whole-heartedly agreed. You would at least think that Kubiak want to disguise it a bit better.

Honoring Earl 34
01-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Do you think there was any evidence that Smithiak should have replaced Kris Brown before this game, or is trotting out a kicker in a horrible slump in the "biggest game in franchise history" an example of putting the team in a position to win?

If Kris Brown would just fumble , his ass would be on the bench . :turtle:

Runner
01-03-2010, 03:47 PM
If Kris Brown would just fumble , his ass would be on the bench . :turtle:

If the Texans make the playoffs, will Brown be the kicker?

mussop
01-03-2010, 04:01 PM
I have been on of the most vocal Soapers on this board. All I have to say is ,,,,,,,NICE JOB GARY!!!!

Now find us a new kicker before next week or I will be on back on the soap bandwagon faster than K Brown can miss an extra point.

DexmanC
01-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Excellent job, Texans. You finally took the proverbial "next step" with the
entire fanbase breathing down your neck. Seems like you took a cue from
Jacoby Jones and kept fighting, in spite of giving your opponent a touchdown.

Nice job. The excuses die here.

Goatcheese
01-03-2010, 04:10 PM

Obviously. Kubes loyalty to his veterans beyond all reason is one of the big reasons I'm 60-40 on him.

edo783
01-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Obviously. Kubes loyalty to his veterans beyond all reason is one of the big reasons I'm 60-40 on him.

Yup, that and he is slow to play the young guys. For an offensive minded coach, you would think he would be that conservative, but he is.