PDA

View Full Version : For all of you worried about Pats starters playing....

El Tejano
01-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Let's just remember that our Texans played Indy just as hard as the Pats did and they too made bonehead coaching moves. We can play with this team.

There I said it.

b0ng
01-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Today’s Patriots inactives are CB Leigh Bodden, RB Kevin Faulk, RB Laurence Maroney, OL Rich Ohrnberger, DL Ty Warren, OL Ryan Wendell, CB Terrence Wheatley and NT Vince Wilfork.

Maroney and Faulk are inactive for the first time this season.

Vince Wilfork inactive for the third straight game while Warren is inactive for the second time in the final three games.

For the Texans, the inactives are Dan Orlovsky (3QB), WR Glenn Martinez, RB Chris Henry, CB Mark Parson, OL Tutan Reyes, OL Ephraim Salaam, DE Tim Jamison and DT Frank Okam.

Source (http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2010/01/03/pats-inactives-include-maroney-faulk/)

kiwitexansfan
01-03-2010, 12:51 PM
I sure like our inactive list more than theirs.

If only we could run the ball to take advantage of no Wilfork and Warren.

edo783
01-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I sure like our inactive list more than theirs.

If only we could run the ball to take advantage of no Wilfork and Warren.

Might actually be able to. Foster might pick up a bit of steam for us..... never know.

kiwitexansfan
01-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Might actually be able to. Foster might pick up a bit of steam for us..... never know.

Certainly hope so, if he proved to be a decent back, Slaton gets his grove back next year, we could have a great offense.....

BSofA04
01-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Wilfork being out is huge. (no pun intended) He would destroy Meyers.

edo783
01-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Certainly hope so, if he proved to be a decent back, Slaton gets his grove back next year, we could have a great offense.....

We have a great offense, just a bit lopsided to the pass side. Get the guards back and a run game and we could be hell on wheels.

kiwitexansfan
01-03-2010, 01:02 PM
We have a great offense, just a bit lopsided to the pass side. Get the guards back and a run game and we could be hell on wheels.

I'm still hopeful of Caldwell being a great one.

A healthy Pitts would be nice too.

Wolf
01-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Welker just went out of the game, got injured(knee)