PDA

View Full Version : The Cush at Home...

Pollardized
01-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Pretty cool contraption...

http://www.chron.com/common/tes/video/plainvideo.html?mcVideo=59948431001

m5kwatts
01-01-2010, 11:23 PM
If I had Anna Megan locked in a chamber in my house I don't think I'd let her out

:jk:

Khari
01-01-2010, 11:26 PM
wonder how many other ppl he's got locked in there

brakos82
01-01-2010, 11:27 PM
I locked PapaL in there for a while.

Pollardized
01-01-2010, 11:27 PM
If I had Anna Megan locked in a chamber in my house I don't think I'd let her out

:jk:

Did you notice that time lapse on the video where he obviously got in with her...? Lucky bastard...

m5kwatts
01-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Did you notice that time lapse on the video where he obviously got in with her...? Lucky bastard...

Lol I seem to remember hearing he had a long time girlfriend... either way its obvious she polished his trophy

houstonspartan
01-01-2010, 11:41 PM
What in the world is he doing with that big-ass house? He's what, 22? He must have relatives visiting him a lot or something.

I'm actually surprised he bought a house this quick.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
01-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Nice cleavage. :bravo:

thunderkyss
01-01-2010, 11:46 PM
He uses a MAC.

I wouldn't have thought that.

Pollardized
01-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Nice cleavage. :bravo:

Thanks! I'm usually pretty modest but... Oh wait. you were talking about the chick...

Pollardized
01-01-2010, 11:49 PM
What in the world is he doing with that big-ass house? He's what, 22? He must have relatives visiting him a lot or something.

We should go vandalize his house, i.e. the car in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and write Patriots Rule Ass all over his stuff....

TheRealJoker
01-02-2010, 12:40 AM
We should go vandalize his house, i.e. the car in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and write Patriots Rule Ass all over his stuff....

I think that would have more effect on Mario...

YellerLotYeller
01-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Why would he buy a house in Dunta's neighborhood? Doesn't he know what happened to Dunta's career after he got jacked!

SheTexan
01-02-2010, 07:30 AM
NO freaking way!!! SCARY!!

Anna Megan"s interviews are about as exciting as a lump of dirt! BORING!

DeMarCushPoll
01-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Those things are pretty cool I've seen other players that use them and they all say it works. One thing I don't understand though, if athletes can use things like hypo-chambers to accelerate recovery then why are HGH products that do the same thing outlawed? Just wondering.

ObsiWan
01-02-2010, 08:09 AM

She talked??

J/K

Actually, the vid kept shutting down after about 10 secs. I tried two diff. browsers and got the same results.

Craig.
01-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Those things are pretty cool I've seen other players that use them and they all say it works. One thing I don't understand though, if athletes can use things like hypo-chambers to accelerate recovery then why are HGH products that do the same thing outlawed? Just wondering.

Because at this stage of the game, pure oxygen and filtered air are not on the banned substance list. I'm sure it's coming, though.

ObsiWan
01-02-2010, 08:13 AM

damned good question.
maybe the chemistry of HGH doesn't stop with recovery/healing.

where's CnnnD or TPN when ya need 'em?
LOL

4Texans
01-02-2010, 09:02 AM

I recall in another interview he mentioned that he was shocked at how much houses cost here compared to Jersey and Cali. It does'nt surprise me that he bought a big house, or one this quick. I don't think he's goign to get cut or traded anytime soon.

It sounds like the only thing he has in it is his chamber and TV/Wii.

False Start
01-02-2010, 09:08 AM

But shes a looker... ;) :love:

Pollardized
01-02-2010, 10:03 AM
What part of town is his house in? I may want to be his neighbor.

Big Lou
01-02-2010, 10:35 AM

Welker: Cushings is gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!
Brady: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!
Welker: Cushings is gonna shit!
Brady: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?
Welker: First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!

Feel free to use Demeco, Cushings, Mario, or Pollards name in this little quote!

Big Lou
01-02-2010, 10:36 AM
What part of town is his house in? I may want to be his neighbor.

I want to be Anna Megans neighbor, or pool guy, or TV repairman if you catch my drift.

Pollardized
01-02-2010, 10:47 AM
I want to be Anna Megans neighbor, or pool guy, or TV repairman if you catch my drift.

I want to be the toy she bought at Cindie's...

Pollardized
01-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Welker: Cushings is gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!
Brady: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!
Welker: Cushings is gonna shit!
Brady: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?
Welker: First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!

Feel free to use Demeco, Cushings, Mario, or Pollards name in this little quote!

Brady: Relax, my old man (Bill Belichick) has this ultimate set of cheating tools.. I can fix it..
Welker: You can't fix this Cry-Brady
Brady: Ahwhwhwh I get all the calls I want, and rules made up especially for me. I can fix it.

HouSportsWriter
01-02-2010, 12:00 PM
that would be funny if it was hellium instead of oxygen

just think cush talking like spongebob

m5kwatts
01-02-2010, 01:33 PM
that would be funny if it was hellium instead of oxygen

just think cush talking like spongebob

Or chloroform

brakos82
01-02-2010, 01:37 PM
or sulfur hexafluoride.

Khari
01-02-2010, 01:38 PM
cush is something camels do

Cjeremy635
01-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Sorry guys, maybe it's just me, but I don't find Anna Meagan that hot at all. I just don't see what you all see in her, but I reckon that's why they say there's someone for everyone out there..... She seems to have a nice body, atleast from what I could see from the video, but I don't think her face is that attractive at all.

False Start
01-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Sorry guys, maybe it's just me, but I don't find Anna Meagan that hot at all. I just don't see what you all see in her, but I reckon that's why they say there's someone for everyone out there..... She seems to have a nice body, atleast from what I could see from the video, but I don't think her face is that attractive at all.

Yeah, I dont see her as a super fly chick, but she has enough to make me happy. :evil:

m5kwatts
01-02-2010, 03:39 PM

I don't think anyone's saying they wanna wife her like you would a Megan Fox or Audrina Patridge

I take it you don't hit up strip joints though

ATXtexanfan
01-02-2010, 04:02 PM

drink four beers then watch the video again

AFTexanFan
01-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Who thinks Cushing plowed after the interview?

thunderkyss
01-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Sorry guys, maybe it's just me....

I wasn't going to say anything. Different strokes & all that. She doesn't do anything for me either.

Brisco_County
01-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Pro athletes are more likely to own houses instead of condos because of privacy and the security of gated communities. They also need space for all the toys they plan to buy.

And Anna Megan has excellent cleavage.

treduke
01-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Who thinks Cushing plowed after the interview?

he hit that BEFORE the interview!:sbad:

SAMURAITEXAN
01-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Good to know that Cushing is all business. Even at home, he is focused on football a real pro IMO.

Go Cushing!!! (Kick the Brady's butt)
Go Texans!!! (Bring our fist winning season)

JB
01-02-2010, 08:37 PM

Internal versus external...

Cjeremy635
01-02-2010, 08:53 PM
I don't think anyone's saying they wanna wife her like you would a Megan Fox or Audrina Patridge

I take it you don't hit up strip joints though

Nope. I've been to one in my life...and that was when I turned 18. I just wanted to see what all of the fuss was about. Frankly, I can't see paying for something that you can get for free. I've seen plenty of boobs in my life without paying for it, just doesn't make sense to me.

m5kwatts
01-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Nope. I've been to one in my life...and that was when I turned 18. I just wanted to see what all of the fuss was about. Frankly, I can't see paying for something that you can get for free. I've seen plenty of boobs in my life without paying for it, just doesn't make sense to me.

Knew it. Strip clubs are havens for butterfaces.

Khari
01-02-2010, 09:47 PM

so your saying men will give money to anything as long as they have boobs?

Cjeremy635
01-02-2010, 10:25 PM

What are "butterfaces"? I can honestly say I've never heard that term before.....

Khari
01-02-2010, 10:27 PM
What are "butterfaces"? I can honestly say I've never heard that term before.....

sounds like "but her face"

she's cute, "but her face" blah blah blah

Cjeremy635
01-02-2010, 10:37 PM
sounds like "but her face"

she's cute, "but her face" blah blah blah

Ahhhh....I feel like a moron now! Well, I'm more of the "going for the whole package type" so if the face and body don't match up, I'm not interested. I'm a pretty picky dude. Although, I have quite a few buddies who seem to have no moral qualms about the whole 8 to 80 thing.

ObsiWan
01-02-2010, 10:52 PM

perhaps some men
I'm a leg man myself
:D

Carr Bombed
01-02-2010, 11:10 PM

Sadly yes, :headhurts: (studies have been done on this subject before)

We can be very shallow and simple....but it's not like Anna is ugly and I certainly wouldn't call her a "butter face". She's cute and has a "girl next door" appeal...which can be very attractive.

But Im now happily married, so umm.........I'm checking out of this thread pronto.

thunderkyss
01-02-2010, 11:24 PM
perhaps some men
I'm a leg man myself
:D

I like hips.

Thorn
01-03-2010, 12:28 AM
1. Is it female?
2. Is it breathing?
3. Is there enough alcohol to kill the memory of any foolish mistakes?

If you answer yes to all three, you could be a male.

edo783
01-03-2010, 12:57 AM
1. Is it female?
2. Is it breathing?

LOL, been there more than once when I was younger.

m5kwatts
01-03-2010, 02:19 AM
1. Is it female?
2. Is it breathing?

Sometimes the answer to number 3 is no and we still proceed.... what just me?