PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Tickets

StarStruck
01-01-2010, 04:41 AM
As a season ticket holder, I am curious if the Texans have offered playoff ticket options. I have been quite busy and hopefully I didn't miss an announcement for ticketholders having first option to purchase playoff tickets. If the Texans get the Wildcard, which I believe is very possible, it seems that some communications would have already been in the works.

I received communications from the Cowboys about a month ago about playoff options. The first was to purchase tickets, I think by Dec. 13 deadline before being released to the general public, and if the Cowboys didn't make playoffs, ticketholders would have the option of applying funds to upcoming season or requesting a refund. I was expecting something similar from the Texans, but haven't seen or hopefully not missed an opportunity for advance purchase.

thunderkyss
01-01-2010, 04:50 AM
If we make the play-offs, we won't be playing any home games..... we would be Wildcards... they play on the road the whole time.

StarStruck
01-01-2010, 04:55 AM
If we make the play-offs, we won't be playing any home games..... we would be Wildcards... they play on the road the whole time.

Thanks. Makes sense as to not getting any communications. Go Texans!

jaayteetx
01-01-2010, 08:54 AM

Not exactly true, if we make it in as the five seed, which is possible, we could host Pittsburgh for the AFC championship game.

Dayad
01-01-2010, 11:28 AM
You are correct. With the remote chance of making the playoffs, the chance of hosting a playoff game this year is astronomical BUT possible

thunderkyss
01-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Not exactly true, if we make it in as the five seed, which is possible, we could host Pittsburgh for the AFC championship game.

You're right...

I guess the Front Office isn't as hopefull as the Cowboys... I mean if that happens, they'll have to get it out to all their Season ticket owners within a week.. that will be tough.

Silver Oak
01-01-2010, 04:09 PM

that piece of info just gave me wood. the remote chance of having a playoff game at Reliant...mmmmmmm!