PDA

View Full Version : Let's Look at the Bright Side...

TheCD
12-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Ok...so maybe Matt got snubbed from the playoffs. And maybe Bernard deserved to be in, too.

But let's stop being Debbie Downer's and start being Peppy Patty's

None of our players will play in the Pro Bowl because they'll have something more important to do the next week!

And no...it's not their taxes...:texflag::fans:

redwhiteANDblue
12-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Texans vs. Saints? SUPERBOWL!:fans: I like your way of thinking!

TheCD
12-30-2009, 05:19 PM

I hope so. That way we can finally put to rest all of this Reggie vs. Mario nonsense.

:chef:

utahmark
12-30-2009, 05:20 PM
how does that work anyway. are superbowl players skipping the probowl?

redwhiteANDblue
12-30-2009, 05:23 PM

Yeah, superbowl players don't play in the probowl

Double Barrel
12-30-2009, 05:23 PM

yep. They get honored and the pay, but they won't be playing the game.

Kaiser Toro
12-30-2009, 05:27 PM
I hope so. That way we can finally put to rest all of this Reggie vs. Mario nonsense.

:chef:

I thought your original post was absurd, and then you went absurderer. Absurderer.

Well, maybe Mario and Reggie could play one another in Madden, have a hot dog eating contest or settle it on the Pommel horse. :)

utahmark
12-30-2009, 06:05 PM
yep. They get honored and the pay, but they won't be playing the game.

so there is a good chance schaub will actually be playing in the probowl. i would be suprised if the afc champ wasnt ind, sd, or new england.

TheCD
12-31-2009, 09:40 AM
I thought your original post was absurd, and then you went absurderer. Absurderer.

Well, maybe Mario and Reggie could play one another in Madden, have a hot dog eating contest or settle it on the Pommel horse. :)

Hey now...this is the Peppy Patty thread, no pessimism allowed!

There's proven psychological research that pessimists see the world around them as it really is, as opposed to optimists who view the world with rose-colored glasses.

So don a pair of Battle Red shades and relax with all of us who know we're going to win the big show. :shades:

FirstTexansFan
12-31-2009, 10:32 AM
I saw the thread and immediately started singing the tune from Monty Python's Life of Brian... (whistling)

OzzO
12-31-2009, 11:53 AM
I saw the thread and immediately started singing the tune from Monty Python's Life of Brian... (whistling)

seconded

all together now... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ)

TigerWoods..Not
12-31-2009, 04:23 PM
I agree.

thunderkyss
12-31-2009, 06:19 PM

Texans vs Cowboys.....

that's my dream.

Malloy
12-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Happy new years folks! :)

ObsiWan
12-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Texans vs Cowboys.....

that's my dream.

Actually, the evil side of me wants the Texans to make the Super Bowl next year, in Jerrah's new stadium, with the Cowboys watching us from the stands.

Thorn
12-31-2009, 08:05 PM
Actually, the evil side of me wants the Texans to make the Super Bowl next year, in Jerrah's new stadium, with the Cowboys watching us from the stands.

That would be just excellent. LOL

infantrycak
12-31-2009, 08:10 PM

You aren't aspiring high enough. You want the Texans to make the SB next year and hoist a Lombardi in Jerrah's house against the Cowboys.

Grams
12-31-2009, 08:13 PM
You aren't aspiring high enough. You want the Texans to make the SB next year and hoist a Lombardi in Jerrah's house against the Cowboys.

That would be perfect!

axman40
12-31-2009, 08:37 PM
seconded

all together now... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ)
New unofficial Texan theme song!
:fans:

ObsiWan
12-31-2009, 08:39 PM

Either would be verrrry satisfactory.
I just think it would be more fun to laugh and point at the CowPie fans if they didn't even make the playoffs and our first SB was in their new digs.

I know, it's twisted...
I think the proper term is Schadenfreude.
:D

infantrycak
12-31-2009, 08:46 PM
Either would be verrrry satisfactory.
I just think it would be more fun to laugh and point at the CowPie fans if they didn't even make the playoffs and our first SB was in their new digs.

I know, it's twisted...
I think the proper term is Schadenfreude.
:D

That's the proper term. I just think it would be that much more delicious to beat the Cowboys in their house. Jerrah's head would explode.

SAMURAITEXAN
12-31-2009, 08:58 PM

Oh yes!!!