PDA

View Full Version : Its hard to be a texans fan !!!

Norg
12-27-2009, 03:15 PM
MY god i went from Highs to OMG LOWS

this team is jeckle and hyde no question about that !!!!!!!!! the reffs so saved our ass in the 3rd Q

I cant beleive how we go from badass in the 1st half to WTF in the 2nd half and this seemed to happen All the time this season this team is hard to watch nailbiteing games !!!!

Ndevine7
12-27-2009, 03:16 PM
a win is a win and its gonna be difficult to be rooting for the colts this weekend

Maddict5
12-27-2009, 03:19 PM
a win is a win and its gonna be difficult to be rooting for the colts this weekend

really?

if you give me the choice between the colts going 15-1 causing us to mis the playoffs or 16-0 and we're in, its a pretty easy decision to me. go colts!

m5kwatts
12-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Go Eagles too!! We need the Broncos to lose

Goatcheese
12-27-2009, 03:21 PM
I didn't like what they did on defense in the second half. There were some really questionable calls, especially once Busing came in. I just about ripped my hair out on that long TD that got called back. Why on Earth would you leave Busing to cover the deep middle in a critical game?

On offense they came out firing, but kind of puckered up their bums after the tipped INT and got conservative.

Norg
12-27-2009, 03:22 PM
i highly doubt the colts are going to lose to the jets at home but the jets are tough

I more worried about the Philly game Denver could still a win from philly but that would be tough

And TBH i think we have a good releationship with NE they would prob rest there starters for us

redwhiteANDblue
12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
I have no trouble rooting for the colts, I respect them. But I'd gag if I had to root for Titans and VY!:tvhorror:

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
You seem shocked this team only played one great half of football and laid an egg in the other.

Ghostform
12-27-2009, 03:26 PM
yes of course everyone is so happy about a win i am too but if we are gonna go to the playoffs we simply cannot play one half of football...i was getting sick to my stomach the second half...disgusting.

euro-Texan
12-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Foster looked pretty good running the ball. He scared the hell out of me after that FUMBLE after the reception though.

Txn_in_Oki
12-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Effing schizo football team.

A win is a win though.

Big Lou
12-27-2009, 03:41 PM
It goes in the W column!!!!

You can't say that the Texans don't make games exciting, but maybe for the worng reasons.

As for the refs they made thier share of crappey calls against or not for the Texans:

On one of the last Texans drives, a blatant Pass Int. call wasn't called when the Secondary hit AJ.

Bad call on off sides against Barwin, he was back behind the LOS.

Lack of call against the Fins for bieng offsides near the goal line.

Taylor should have been called for unsportsman like conduct after hitting the ball out of Andersons hands after the INT.

dtran04
12-27-2009, 03:43 PM
You seem shocked this team only played one great half of football and laid an egg in the other.

Fortunately for the Texans, the other team laid an even bigger egg. Both teams get paid to play.

Maddict5
12-27-2009, 03:43 PM
It goes in the W column!!!!

You can't say that the Texans don't make games exciting, but maybe for the worng reasons.

As for the refs they made thier share of crappey calls against or not for the Texans:

On one of the last Texans drives, a blatant Pass Int. call wasn't called when the Secondary hit AJ.

Bad call on off sides against Barwin, he was back behind the LOS.

Lack of call against the Fins for bieng offsides near the goal line.

Taylor should have been called for unsportsman like conduct after hitting the ball out of Andersons hands after the INT.

they helped us out plenty too so i wouldnt complain

ATXtexanfan
12-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Hard to be a texan fan? You could conveniently be a cowboy fan.

euro-Texan
12-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Fortunately for the Texans, the other team laid an even bigger egg. Both teams get paid to play.

You think we laid an egg? How many times was Schaub sacked? How many yards did ricky rush for, I guess that was poor play on their part and nothing to do with us. Foster rushes for 98 yards, we score 27 points... EGG?????

euro-Texan
12-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Hard to be a texan fan? You could conveniently be a cowboy fan.

It's easier to be a Texans fan right now then it is a Miami, Jags, Tacks, Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, browns, Lions, Bucs..........

Goatcheese
12-27-2009, 03:52 PM
It's easier to be a Texans fan right now then it is a Miami, Jags, Tacks, Raiders, Chiefs, Rams, browns, Lions, Bucs..........

The Bucs just beat the Saints in OT. Their fans are running around with their shirts pulled up over their heads, willy whacking.

ObsiWan
12-27-2009, 03:57 PM
MY god i went from Highs to OMG LOWS

this team is jeckle and hyde no question about that !!!!!!!!! the reffs so saved our ass in the 3rd Q

I cant beleive how we go from badass in the 1st half to WTF in the 2nd half and this seemed to happen All the time this season this team is hard to watch nailbiteing games !!!!

The other coach gets paid to make adjustments too.
If we were able to make the same plays the whole game long against them, he'd soon be out on the street.

Big Lou
12-27-2009, 03:57 PM
they helped us out plenty too so i wouldnt complain

Other than the ridiculous no fumble for Chris Brown fumble I don't think we got away with much, maybe 1 or 2 borderline late hits.

Big Lou
12-27-2009, 03:58 PM
The Bucs just beat the Saints in OT. Their fans are running around with their shirts pulled up over their heads, willy whacking.

What is "Willy Whacking"? LOL

Sounds NC-17.

euro-Texan
12-27-2009, 03:59 PM
the bucs just beat the saints in ot. Their fans are running around with their shirts pulled up over their heads, willy whacking.

rep!

ObsiWan
12-27-2009, 04:00 PM

Like this..?
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cornholio.jpg

Goatcheese
12-27-2009, 04:05 PM
Like this..?
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cornholio.jpg

Boi-yoi-yoi-yoing!

edo783
12-27-2009, 04:10 PM

Ell mate, if I was running around wacking me willy on the telly, I'd be pulling me shirt over me ead also. What a bunch of wankers they be.