PDA

View Full Version : Nice Video of Cushing w/ Audio

No More 8-8's
12-16-2009, 04:10 PM
saw this on the the nfl home page......check it out.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81504824/Sound-FX-Don-t-mess-with-Texas

seeing Cush like that makes so pumped up. Also it looks like he talks quite a bit of trash.

No More 8-8's
12-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Also loves how he says if he drinks some milk he can heal his broken bones

JWarren14
12-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Good vid, thanks for sharing

DiehardChris
12-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Oh my god. That was freaking awesome.

hot pickle
12-16-2009, 04:54 PM
mannnn cush and demeco are gonna be a force to be recon with for the next 10 years... if we can keep em both on the team lol

DiehardChris
12-16-2009, 05:03 PM
I love how he gives Brice McCain the pshaw.

Cushing, even at 15, is a freaking STEAL. I kept hearing how he was a quietly intense guy, so I never figured him for much of a leader - but he sure as hell looks a leader in this video.

And then there's Amobi Okoye, who just looks bored.

Nawzer
12-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Wow! That was a great video of Cushing and David Anderson. Thanks for posting!

JMacaroni
12-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Fantastic. Thank you.

Thorn
12-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Cushing is certainly one of our bright spots in an otherwise inglorious year.

Malloy
12-16-2009, 06:35 PM
I love Pollard laughing and going 'Shut the ******* up' to Cushing.

Also, David Anderson, lol he's uhm... quite vocal :)

And ofcourse the milk comment, I love it :)

Screw it, the whole thing is awesome!

barrett
12-16-2009, 06:38 PM
HOLY SHIT! If ever you could find an ounce of doubt... no more. That man is born to play football.

TheRealJoker
12-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Awesome video. Had no idea Cushing was that vocal!!!

Goatcheese
12-16-2009, 07:41 PM
A huddle full of rabies? :ahhaha:

SteveSlaton20
12-16-2009, 08:06 PM
just go home Seattle

bahaha

False Start
12-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Nice find!

I liked his conversation with Dunta, about getting "blowed up". :fingergun:

Jackie Chiles
12-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Great video.

That part where he and DeMeco are sitting on the bench talking about measurables and the difference between those numbers and being a football player are they talking about Curry?

TexansFanatic
12-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Can't thank you enough for posting that.

I' can't wait to watch it again.

One thing is for sure: I WAS WRONG ABOUT BRIAN CUSHING!!!

The kid is a freaking natural and you can tell he's just out there having a blast. That's the way the game is supposed to be played.

DiehardChris
12-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Great video.

That part where he and DeMeco are sitting on the bench talking about measurables and the difference between those numbers and being a football player are they talking about Curry?

Yes. One of them referred to "59" before they got into that talk about measurables.

I don't think they're necessarily saying that Curry is one of those guys, rather DeMeco was talking about them in general... because Curry really IS that fast, but on the field, not just at the Combine.

Farough
12-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Man, that was a great video.
Thanks for the link!

valleytexfan
12-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Pure awesomeness. Thanks!

DexmanC
12-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Great video.

I was laughing at that part, because I remember Demeco falling in the
draft because of his 40 time. He was an All-American, All-SEC, borderline
college HOF linebacker, but because he ran a slow 40, he drops out of the
top 10 into the 2nd round. I'd never seen the Texans turn in a draft card
so fast as when Demeco fell to them with the 1st pick of round 2 in '06.

TexansFanatic
12-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Yes. One of them referred to "59" before they got into that talk about measurables.

I don't think they're necessarily saying that Curry is one of those guys, rather DeMeco was talking about them in general... because Curry really IS that fast, but on the field, not just at the Combine.

I heard Cushing say: "Eighty-nine." I believe they were talking about the tight end, John Carlson, who is listed as 251 lbs on the Seahawks roster. Cushing was saying he was fast, like a 4.54 guy and was about 255 lbs.

EDIT: Well, on a third and fourth listen, it did sound like he said "fifty-nine." And it would make sense he would know about Curry's measurables since they were together during the combine.

houstonspartan
12-16-2009, 11:29 PM
Me likely me some Cushing

TimeKiller
12-17-2009, 07:53 AM
I'm guessing that's all the family-appropriate comments they could show. Cushing is mean hahaha....

"Uh, hi, my name is Brian Cushing and I'm a better football player than you are."

blitz90
12-17-2009, 07:58 AM
And people say Schaub is too passive and not a leader. Pfffft, please.

No More 8-8's
12-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Yeah Cush is alot more vocal than we all realized. I could see how he could get under the opposing teams skin.

No More 8-8's
12-17-2009, 08:30 AM
I would also like a Cush-Hawk

El Tejano
12-17-2009, 09:12 AM
They had some of the additional stuff on Inside The NFL and I liked how they were arguing over who was the best receiver ever in the NFL and Demeco and Diles were both saying Andre Johnson was. Cush said "you saying he's better than Rice" and just as Demeco says "I'm not taking anything away from Rice..." Andre scores another TD. The Demeco says " He scores another TD just as we are talking about him" and then Diles comes up and throws his ice at Cushing.

Now from a season stand point I am going to say I was a little upset to see everyone having a great time and not paying attention to the game when we were blowing out Seattle. Only because we've shown to be a team that loses focus and let's the other team back in the game.

noxiousdog
12-17-2009, 09:34 AM
Now from a season stand point I am going to say I was a little upset to see everyone having a great time and not paying attention to the game when we were blowing out Seattle. Only because we've shown to be a team that loses focus and let's the other team back in the game.

A lot of that is video editing. You're seeing a couple minutes (at most) of a 3 and a half hour game.

bah007
12-17-2009, 09:36 AM
They had some of the additional stuff on Inside The NFL and I liked how they were arguing over who was the best receiver ever in the NFL and Demeco and Diles were both saying Andre Johnson was. Cush said "you saying he's better than Rice" and just as Demeco says "I'm not taking anything away from Rice..." Andre scores another TD. The Demeco says " He scores another TD just as we are talking about him" and then Diles comes up and throws his ice at Cushing.

Understand what you mean but when you are in a funk like we are currently sometimes the best way to get out of it is to just go out there and try to have some fun.

DeMarCushPoll
12-17-2009, 09:46 AM
Makes me want to go hit something!

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
12-17-2009, 09:56 AM
Cushing is obviously unhappy here.

:sarcasm:

No More 8-8's
12-17-2009, 10:07 AM
I just love how jacked up he gets, especially with those head butts.

Also:
Have you ever seen me get blown up?

JMacaroni
12-17-2009, 11:10 AM
Great video.

Yeah. They're referring to his combine numbers. 6'2 255lbs 4.54-4.56 40

No More 8-8's
12-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Yeah. They're referring to his combine numbers. 6'2 255lbs 4.54-4.56 40

Cushing still believes he should have been the first linebacker chosen in the draft. And you know what......he has proven it.

barrett
12-17-2009, 11:50 AM

would love to see more. Inside the NFL seems to keep their show under wraps though. I can't find anything other than special segments on HULU etc.

DexmanC
12-17-2009, 02:19 PM
would love to see more. Inside the NFL seems to keep their show under wraps though. I can't find anything other than special segments on HULU etc.

tenyardtorrents puts up Inside the NFL every week.

m5kwatts
12-17-2009, 02:29 PM
I liked hearing David Anderson say what was gonna happen the first play of the game. I bet the offense planned on exploiting the Andre-Trufant matchup. I wouldn't be surprised if they even planned to attack him with that deep ball the first play of the game, I re-watched it and Schaub doesn't even look for a 2nd read. Its amazing to see how smart the staff can be with things like this but have brain farts and call HB passes on the goal line.

JMacaroni
12-17-2009, 04:13 PM

Do you have a link for that?

Texecutioner
12-17-2009, 04:34 PM
saw this on the the nfl home page......check it out.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81504824/Sound-FX-Don-t-mess-with-Texas

seeing Cush like that makes so pumped up. Also it looks like he talks quite a bit of trash.

Awsome video of Cush. Thanks for posting that!:texflag:

Hardcore Texan
12-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Great vid. Cushing is special.