PDA

View Full Version : school update....

HouSportsWriter
12-15-2009, 08:10 PM
i have tried very hard this year to learn as much as i can and so far im doing well

i am spechal ed tho and have 3 co teach clases english math and science i dont ask for help from coteachers there there for help when i need it emotionitly

1st class its sorta like study hall { spechal ed }so you get like 100s if you do nuthing

so my total for sem 1 is 100 for studdy hall

class two i have algrbra

1st 6 weeks = 71 2nd = 88 3rd= 87

so my total so far is 82

3rd world history i hate this class 1st 6 weeks 77 2nd 71 3rd with 3 weeks to go a 58 and i have a 69 total gota get 70 for passing

pe all 100s

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st 6 weeks 83 and 2nd 93 and 3rd so far 89 total so far is 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and and ipc 1st 6 weeks 70 2nd 73 and 3rd 75 total 73 this class is 1 hard ass class

and my last class i got all 100s it a co teach class

so yall no im not stuped even tho i have co teachers im adhd bypoler and depreason and there just there to make shur im ok

HouSportsWriter
12-15-2009, 08:12 PM
dont mock my spelling in this post i just posted fast i gota go do something i will fix later

steelbtexan
12-15-2009, 08:37 PM
i have tried very hard this year to learn as much as i can and so far im doing well

i am spechal ed tho and have 3 co teach clases english math and science i dont ask for help from coteachers there there for help when i need it emotionitly

1st class its sorta like study hall { spechal ed }so you get like 100s if you do nuthing

so my total for sem 1 is 100 for studdy hall

class two i have algrbra

1st 6 weeks = 71 2nd = 88 3rd= 87

so my total so far is 82

3rd world history i hate this class 1st 6 weeks 77 2nd 71 3rd with 3 weeks to go a 58 and i have a 69 total gota get 70 for passing

pe all 100s

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st 6 weeks 83 and 2nd 93 and 3rd so far 89 total so far is 88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and and ipc 1st 6 weeks 70 2nd 73 and 3rd 75 total 73 this class is 1 hard ass class

and my last class i got all 100s it a co teach class

so yall no im not stuped even tho i have co teachers im adhd bypoler and depreason and there just there to make shur im ok

You should be proud.

Good luck with the depression/bipolar thing. That's a tough thing to deal with but it sounds like you are keeping it under control.

Best wishes

Jay

Giant Tiger
12-15-2009, 09:56 PM
World history was my best subject in school. Give me a shout if you have any questions. Course that was 30+ years ago ;)