12-14-2009, 05:30 PM
I just heard him on SR610 and he was talking a ton of trash

WWJD
12-14-2009, 05:30 PM
okey dokey. Thanks.

Texan_Bill
12-14-2009, 05:33 PM

Oh that Titan Rick. :thinking: Actually I don't even know if it's the same dude as the poster.

He's calling 610 'cause he got banned on 1560. He made a bet to get a Texans logo tattoo if the Texans won. Well when it was time to pay up, he welched so Granato and LZ banned him.

Honoring Earl 34
12-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh that Titan Rick. :thinking: Actually I don't even know if it's the same dude as the poster.

He's calling 610 'cause he got banned on 1560. He made a bet to get a Texans logo tattoo if the Texans won. Well when it was time to pay up, he welched so Granato and LZ banned him.

He's one of the guys who follow a team because of one player . A player with a pulled hammy .

gwallaia
12-14-2009, 05:36 PM
I thought his name was Titan Dick.

Honoring Earl 34
12-14-2009, 05:38 PM

and if he married Anita Bryant , what would her name be ?

Texan_Bill
12-14-2009, 05:50 PM

and if he married Anita Bryant , what would her name be ?

:spit: *ahem* Y'all are terrible.

Blazing Arrow
12-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Poster on gotitans.com

Which poster? I am not aware of a Titan Rick ...

Texan_Bill
12-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Which poster? I am not aware of a Titan Rick ...

I think maybe he used to be on TOMB, not gotitans.com. Anywho, he's a local caller that "loves VY's package" (local radio host joke) and is not really a Titan fan.

HOU-TEX
12-15-2009, 10:18 AM
I think maybe he used to be on TOMB, not gotitans.com. Anywho, he's a local caller that "loves VY's package" (local radio host joke) and is not really a Titan fan.

I've heard him before. It's fans like him that give the titans fan base the ignorant, backwoods and inbred monikers.

Texan_Bill
12-15-2009, 10:20 AM
I've heard him before. It's fans like him that give the titans fan base the ignorant, backwoods and inbred monikers.

I think he's the one that inspired the term "nut hugger". Anyway, dude is just a *** dumpster.

HOU-TEX
12-15-2009, 10:21 AM
I think he's the one that inspired the term "nut hugger". Anyway, dude is just a *** dumpster.

Oh, no doubt. He's probably VY's personal dumpster.

Hardcore Texan
12-15-2009, 10:36 AM
He's one of the guys who follow a team because of one player . A player with a pulled hammy .

edit

ESAD2-14
12-16-2009, 08:22 AM
I have been listening to 610 for awhile now, have since stopped when J. Lopez came on board, man that dude sucks. Anyway titan rick calls in and talks smack when the Titans win or Texans lose. When Haynesworth was on the Titans and tearing it up for them titan rick would call in and claim that Big Al was his cousin. Now that Albert has left for the Skins' he claims that VY is his cousin, so it's pretty certain that the dude is full of shit, in case ya'll didn't already know that.

spurstexanstros
12-16-2009, 06:46 PM

There are more than one type of Titan fan?????

Now before Titan fan gets in an uproar...... I did meet the Toothless Truck driver ( I hope that is really his nick name) and he was really cool....but he was from Houston so that could be the exception.

He did let my son keep playing the bean bag toss despite numerous bullseyes into his Chili...No I did not tell him to do it......he does have good aim though.....(joke)

chicagotexan2
01-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Titan Rick mules VY sausage links in his can across state lines from TN to Texas. He was told that it was not nessessary since VY sauages are not a controlled substance, but he insists on doing until he gets the real thing.

Double Barrel
01-07-2010, 01:37 PM

It's an immediately channel change when I hear them receiving his call. I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater than listen to that moron blather on.

ChampionTexan
01-07-2010, 02:47 PM
It's an immediately channel change when I hear them receiving his call. I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater than listen to that moron blather on.

Me too. Longhorn Scott gets the same treatment.

chicagotexan2
01-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Me too. Longhorn Scott gets the same treatment.

Larry in Stafford is my cue to take a dump. Brad in Spring Branch is just as bad as Larry in Stafford. WHO IN HOUSTON GIVES A PH**K about the dolphins? That Mike in Dairy Ashford caller is a bit annoying, but tolerable.

MeLoveTexans
01-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Larry in Stafford is my cue to take a dump. Brad in Spring Branch is just as bad as Larry in Stafford. WHO IN HOUSTON GIVES A PH**K about the dolphins? That Mike in Dairy Ashford caller is a bit annoying, but tolerable.

for the longest time i thought Mike was doing a woody allen impersonation... turns out that's how he sounds.

Silver Oak
01-08-2010, 03:21 PM
for the longest time i thought Mike was doing a woody allen impersonation... turns out that's how he sounds.

not a good way to go through life.

Joe Texan
01-12-2010, 05:10 PM
There are more than one type of Titan fan?????

Now before Titan fan gets in an uproar...... I did meet the Toothless Truck driver ( I hope that is really his nick name) and he was really cool....but he was from Houston so that could be the exception.

He did let my son keep playing the bean bag toss despite numerous bullseyes into his Chili...No I did not tell him to do it......he does have good aim though.....(joke)

Dudes got a name and he is more of a fan than you thats for sure, They call hin the #1 Titan fan cause he is a Hall of Famer. He is not the toothless truck driver as you put it, his name is Ed and it would be appreciated if you refered to him as that.

Do not think you want him going around refering to you as the spic from San Antonio if you know what I mean.

As far as Titan Rick you can call him what you want he is a real tool, Specifically a Butt Plug.

hobie
01-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Dudes got a name and he is more of a fan than you thats for sure, They call hin the #1 Titan fan cause he is a Hall of Famer. He is not the toothless truck driver as you put it, his name is Ed and it would be appreciated if you refered to him as that.

Do not think you want him going around refering to you as the spic from San Antonio if you know what I mean.

As far as Titan Rick you can call him what you want he is a real tool, Specifically a Butt Plug.

Just want this answered, and it's not meant to be anything but a question..
But just because he is in the HOF as a fan, which IMO, means nothing and has no bearing on anything, why would he be called the #1 Titan fan. Who called him that and why has it stuck... Meaning, can there really ever be a #1 fan... really?

gwallaia
01-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Dudes got a name and he is more of a fan than you thats for sure, They call him the #1 Titan fan cause he is a Hall of Famer.

It's Go Time.
Mandlebaum, Mandlebaum, Mandlebaum.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/gwallaia/381a38a9.jpg

False Start
01-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Come and listen to a story about a man named Rick
A Titans fan caller, who thinks hes slick,
He calls up the station thinking hes cool,
And always ends up sounding like a tool.
Dumbass that is, jackass, Titans loser.

Well the first thing you know ol' Rick's on the air,
All the callers said, get this man off the air!
Said Possum Holler is the place you oughta be,
so pack up your shit, and move to Tenessee.
mudholes, picking up your cousins at bars.

:turtle:

Joe Texan
01-13-2010, 10:52 AM
He is a good friend who has made every single Oiler/Titan home game since they left town although he lives in Spring. It is the name on his plaque in the Hall of Fame.

Texan_Bill
01-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Come and listen to a story about a man named Rick
A Titans fan caller, who thinks hes slick,
He calls up the station thinking hes cool,
And always ends up sounding like a tool.
Dumbass that is, jackass, Titans loser.

Well the first thing you know ol' Rick's on the air,
All the callers said, get this man off the air!
Said Possum Holler is the place you oughta be,
so pack up your shit, and move to Tenessee.
mudholes, picking up your cousins at bars.

:turtle:

:spit: Right on!!

spurstexanstros
01-13-2010, 01:59 PM

I couldnt think of his name I wasnt trying to insult anyone believe me not him. He was especially nice. When I was talking to him he referred to himself as that. I just could not remember his name. I was using it as what is thought was his sn on here. If I offended I am sorry. He was really poilte. we had a good conversation.

Hookem Horns
01-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Meehh, nevermind.