PDA

View Full Version : Injury updates

Jackie Chiles
12-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Anyone have some recent news on how the recovery is going for some of our IR'ed Texans? Pitts, Brisiel, OD, etc. I thought I saw Brisiel on the sidelines with in a sling yesterday, I figure he might have had some shoulder/elbow injury that he might have gotten fixed while his foot recovers, was I mistaken? How did OD's surgery go and how far along is Chester? It seems like once a guy goes on IR they go into an information black hole.

TheRealJoker
12-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Kubiak announced at the presser that Anthony Hill tore his ACL and is out for the season. Also, Joel Dreesen hurt his shoulder...

TE just got really thin!!!

brakos82
12-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Kubiak announced at the presser that Anthony Hill tore his ACL and is out for the season. Also, Joel Dreesen hurt his shoulder...

Maybe we should try some spread formations? We need some Moon-light in here. :thisbig:

drewmar74
12-14-2009, 05:03 PM
"Anthony Hill = Bennie Joppru" jokes in

3..... 2...... 1........

Thorn
12-14-2009, 05:03 PM

Doesn't that leave us with just one, which is Cassey? Unless there is one on the practice squad they can bring up. I had no idea we were down another two TEs.

Silver Oak
12-14-2009, 05:05 PM

that's weird. saw them looking at his knee (2nd qtr maybe?), but I'm pretty sure I saw him on the field after that.

Jackie Chiles
12-14-2009, 05:16 PM
I guess the timing of my thread was bad with Kubiak's presser and some recent injury news but the point of this thread is to get information on OLD injuries. I want to know something about the recovery of our players that have been on IR for a while. Everyone is getting way off track so far.

badboy
12-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Is Clark Harris still on team?

Section516
12-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Is Clark Harris still on team?

I know he was with the Bengals when we played them, so im guessing no, unless he was resigned

m5kwatts
12-14-2009, 05:29 PM
I know he was with the Bengals when we played them, so im guessing no, unless he was resigned

I'd bet Clark Harris was cut right after the Texans game, his "inside info" didn't help too much in that Bengals game

JMacaroni
12-14-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm pretty sure Hill was the one blocking Curry when he got hurt and carted off the field. I believe it was the 4th quarter.

JB
12-14-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm pretty sure Hill was the one blocking Curry when he got hurt and carted off the field. I believe it was the 4th quarter.

Yep, that was Hill... Seachickens tried to start a fight with him right after the block.

ChampionTexan
12-14-2009, 05:42 PM
I'd bet Clark Harris was cut right after the Texans game, his "inside info" didn't help too much in that Bengals game

You lose. Clark's still on the roster in Cincy, and the idea that they'd sign a long-snapper for one-week inside info was moronic from the start.

mariowillshine15
12-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Possibly a starter update.

• In Week 14, Ryan Moats(notes) did the one thing that Houston running backs are no longer permitted to do: He lost a fumble. Undrafted rookie Arian Foster(notes) took over and finished with a team-high 13 carries. Foster gained 88 total yards on 17 touches in the Texans' blowout win over Seattle. Following the game, Houston coach Gary Kubiak had this to say regarding Foster's future workload: "We're fixing to pick it up big-time for him." So I'm fixin' to add him. Foster gets whatever's left of the Rams in Week 15. [Houston Chronicle]

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/7-on-7-The-Colts-will-delay-their-phased-withdr;_ylt=AofVQ18fmY1h8C5yR3WzeRS5bZ8u?urn=fanta sy,208543

m5kwatts
12-14-2009, 05:53 PM
You lose. Clark's still on the roster in Cincy, and the idea that they'd sign a long-snapper for one-week inside info was moronic from the start.

Look up facetious in the dictionary