PDA

View Full Version : Has any team given AJ single coverage as much as the Seahawks did?

TheRealJoker
12-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Seems like a terrible idea in hindsight haha!!!

Thanks for the one on one coverage Seattle, just hand us the win why dont you... :)

HJam72
12-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Was it really one on one....or did Kubiak just finally call the plays for him and let him blow away at least one of them so bad they weren't "in the picture?" I got a feeling it comes down to our abysmal hopes of a playoff birth.

gary
12-13-2009, 04:29 PM
A better job of moving AJ around and not just leaving him on one side of the field is what made the difference in this game JMO.

dc_txtech
12-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Was it really one on one....or did Kubiak just finally call the plays for him and let him blow away at least one of them so bad they weren't "in the picture?" I got a feeling it comes down to our abysmal hopes of a playoff birth.

I can't say if he was in single coverage on every play but there were definitely several catches where they had their CB on a freakin island against AJ.

The discussion at the bar today was whether AJ is in fact human. I think not.

sportfan73
12-13-2009, 06:07 PM
The online feed I had was Seahawks announcers, and on the pick where AJ slipped they were like "see, you can't go at Trufant all day, otherwise he's gonna get you!". Yea guy, before that play he "got us" to the tune of 10+ catches, 190+ yards, and 2 TDs on his watch.

Norg
12-13-2009, 07:33 PM
i dont think he had one on one there were two guys him like 90% of the time

El Tejano
12-14-2009, 09:07 AM
The online feed I had was Seahawks announcers, and on the pick where AJ slipped they were like "see, you can't go at Trufant all day, otherwise he's gonna get you!". Yea guy, before that play he "got us" to the tune of 10+ catches, 190+ yards, and 2 TDs on his watch.

This is the Trufant we all got mad at the FO for because we didn't sign this guy.

eriadoc
12-14-2009, 09:13 AM
This is the Trufant we all got mad at the FO for because we didn't sign this guy.

LOL, just because he can't cover AJ is no reason to think we shouldn't have taken him. A quick check of the list of CBs that can cover AJ is very, very short. I'd still rather have him than any CB we have.

BigBull17
12-14-2009, 09:41 AM
:kitten:Yeah, the pick was one of those plays that never happens for us but happens to us.