PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Smith is a good guy

stingray
12-12-2009, 10:24 PM
My fourteeen year old has been trying to get a pic and a autograph from a Texans player for a couple of years. Most players don't get near the seats when practicing before a game and if they did, my boy was always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Well, Antonio took his time to sign some autographs for the fans one hour before kickoff before the Monday Night Game. He seemed like a real geniune guy. He also signed the cap on the pic. My boy posted this pic on his Myspace page as soon as he got a chance.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb167/ray9175/100_0794.jpg

Kimmy
12-12-2009, 10:52 PM
That's great to see them doing it when they don't have too :)

SAMURAITEXAN
12-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Good for your son. It means a lot to those young fans. I rememeber when I was about your son's age when I got an autograph from professional baseball player in Tokyo and I never forget that moment.(How excited and happy I was)

This is so nice to know that there is a player realizes how important it is to give some of their time to fans. Very nice of you Antonio!

Go Texans!!!

Malloy
12-13-2009, 05:25 AM
Players appreciating the fans makes me appreciate them even more! :)

Dishman
12-13-2009, 07:43 AM
What cool experience for your son! That pic of Smith makes him look like anything but a nice guy ;)

Maddict5
12-13-2009, 08:10 AM
He seemed like a real geniune guy. He also signed the cap on the pic.... and elbowed him in the ribs

:)

only messing. i like antonio and his on the edge playing style

TimeKiller
12-13-2009, 11:58 AM
I've always been of the opinion that it's not a big deal to write your name, even a hundred times in a row. Not everyone does it though.

He looks strong.