PDA

View Full Version : nfl pro bowl question

hot pickle
12-12-2009, 12:23 AM
hey guys me and my buddies were thinking of going down to miami for the pro bowl.. and other things... has anyone here been to a pro bowl and how was it?? and also we wanna go out to bars and clubs and everyone but im only 20 untill april... how do bars in the states work? do they allow 18 year olds in but they just cant order drinks or is it usualy strictly 21+?

kastofsna
12-12-2009, 12:48 AM
you're allowed in, just can't order. unless you look old enough and it's busy, then they won't care probably ;)

texanhead08
12-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Why would anyone want to go to the pro bowl. Its the worst of all the major sports leagues all star games.

Speedy
12-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Why would anyone want to go to the pro bowl. Its the worst of all the major sports leagues all star games.

I don't know, they're all getting pretty bad these days.

hot pickle
12-12-2009, 12:53 PM
we just wanna go to have fun.. and party in miami lol... its not like we wanna go watch serious football... its just something we wanna do to say that we have done it.... dont hate on me lol :smooch:

eriadoc
12-12-2009, 01:27 PM

I get your general point, but I say it's the best of all the All-Star games. Baseball has become a complete joke. The players vie to see who can bow out so they don't have to do any work during the time, to the point that MLB started deciding home field in the WS with the AS game. Plus, it's baseball.

NBA is all about the glitz and glamour and bling, and not at all about the basketball. The O/U on the game is usually about 320 or so, maybe higher.

Football is at least still football. The move to Miami is going to make it suck, though.