PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Reebok St. Patty's Hat booo!

Yankee_In_TX
12-10-2009, 01:47 PM
WHY did I not buy one last year before they sold out?!?!? (stupid me waiting for clearance!).

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3938222&cp=2237410

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p6995732reg.jpg

BIG TORO
12-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks got me one!

Yankee_In_TX
12-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks got me one!

LOL, I actually meant I don't care for this year's and I LOVED last year's, but to each his or her own :)

texanfan2002114
12-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Got last years and love that hat. Got TONS of compliments on it!! Just ordered the new one. Thanks Yankee!!

Yankee_In_TX
12-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Got last years and love that hat. Got TONS of compliments on it!! Just ordered the new one. Thanks Yankee!!

I saw a guy on the street with last years a month ago, I wanted to jump him and take it, but a) he was bigger than me, b) he had friends, c) my wife said no.

hobie
12-11-2009, 11:14 AM
I saw a guy on the street with last years a month ago, I wanted to jump him and take it, but a) he was bigger than me, b) he had friends, c) my wife said no.

LOL.. for a hat?

Yankee_In_TX
12-11-2009, 11:37 AM
LOL.. for a hat?

Hey, it's a cool hat!

BIG TORO
12-11-2009, 11:42 AM
LOL, I actually meant I don't care for this year's and I LOVED last year's, but to each his or her own :)

Thats funny, I really like the hat, I like green and im a hat guy but just got a email saying the hat was out of stock, but andrew said I could have his
because he never wears his!

Yankee_In_TX
12-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Thats funny, I really like the hat, I like green and im a hat guy but just got a email saying the hat was out of stock, but andrew said I could have his

The 2010 hat is out of stock already? What do they do, make 20 of them? The 2009 was out of stock in abour 2 days.

texanfan2002114
12-11-2009, 11:58 AM

Its not that there out of stock, its because its a special item they normally don't carry so they are awaiting inventory and for the item to come in. They only released the hat this early is to get christmas buyers but they normally wait until Jan or Feb to sell St. Patty's day items for that year.

Got that after speaking to shipping manager at NFL shop.

BIG TORO
12-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Its not that there out of stock, its because its a special item they normally don't carry so they are awaiting inventory and for the item to come in. They only released the hat this early is to get christmas buyers but they normally wait until Jan or Feb to sell St. Patty's day items for that year.

Got that after speaking to shipping manager at NFL shop.

Well when I recieved the email that they didnt have it in I called NFL shop to see how long it might take and the lady said for sure not this month and that they would have to send me an email when they recieved that shipment so I went ahead and cancelled the order.