PDA

View Full Version : Just venting and not meant to offend...

Ty Webb
12-06-2009, 11:21 PM
First off, I am a Texans fan and proud to be one. I think we have some great players and we have great fans - I know because I see the diehards. I just love to watch Texans football. Now this is where I will contradict myself. We must be the dumbest team in the NFL and I just cannot understand why we cannot get over that hump. Is it just that I watch one team so exclusively that I never notice the other teams making such terrible plays - yet the teams we play really don't seem to make the same mistakes. If they do - they recover and move on. I guess it is easy to just sit back and point out their faults but I am really getting frustrated with this current team. I know this has all been covered elsewhere so I am just taking this time to vent and carry on about nothing - okay I'm done - moving on to Seattle.

MannyFresh
12-06-2009, 11:34 PM
I am just taking this time to vent and carry on about nothing - okay I'm done - moving on to Seattle.

On to Battle Bag Day!!!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/Antonio2006_photos/paperbag.jpg

houstonspartan
12-06-2009, 11:34 PM
I don't think you'll find anyone offended by what you wrote. You're saying what a of us feel. We're all banging our heads against the wall.

imatexan
12-07-2009, 12:19 AM
On to Battle Bag Day!!!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/Antonio2006_photos/paperbag.jpg

Ehh I never understood the bag thing.

I mean, I understand it but I do not get how it accomplishes anything.

redwhiteANDblue
12-07-2009, 12:39 AM

Hopefully it make the players take notice that the fans can't even show their faces because of their horrible playing.

brakos82
12-07-2009, 12:28 PM

It's one of those (s)Aints things. We just stole it from them. :peek: