PDA

View Full Version : Moats......

Big Lou
12-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Can someone tell me why Moats didn't start this game.

Sure he got stuffed a couple of times but so did MJD. Moats made something out of nothing and ran for a couple of impressive first downs.

If they would have run him early on to establish the run, I think things would have been differently.

What do you guys think? Haven't seen much on Moats recently since the losing streak began and has taken our attention away from the lack of a running game.

mariowillshine15
12-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Can someone tell me why Moats didn't start this game.

Sure he got stuffed a couple of times but so did MJD. Moats made something out of nothing and ran for a couple of impressive first downs.

If they would have run him early on to establish the run, I think things would have been differently.

What do you guys think? Haven't seen much on Moats recently since the losing streak began and has taken our attention away from the lack of a running game.

Because Kubiak gets unlimited hand jobs from Chris Brown.

Jackie Chiles
12-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Because against all odds Kubiak has convinced himself that Chris Brown can play good football in the NFL.

Hervoyel
12-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Kubiak seems to me at least to genuinely not want to play Moats. I'm not sure why but I can't for the life of me see what he seems to see in Chris Brown. To my eyes there's just no comparison between the two. Granted neither of them should be able to worry a in-form Steve Slaton but Moats is effective on average it seems than Brown.

Kubiak just raves about Chris Brown though. Must be a practice thing. Kubiak likes those guys who practice hard. He seems to like them better than the guys who play better in games for some reason.