PDA

View Full Version : This team is Consistent!

FR0497
12-06-2009, 04:20 PM
They will consistently let you down and find ways to lose. For me, this is the most disappointing season. They could easily have a playoff spot in the bag if they didn't beat themselves over and over. Instead, we're looking ahead to the offseason.

Dishman
12-06-2009, 04:23 PM
They will consistently let you down and find ways to lose. For me, this is the most disappointing season. They could easily have a playoff spot in the bag if they didn't beat themselves over and over. Instead, we're looking ahead to the offseason.

Maybe this is a lesson for next year. We were all way too optimistic drinking the koolaid.

Thorn
12-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Maybe this is a lesson for next year. We were all way too optimistic drinking the koolaid.

The problem is this team has a lot of talent. If we land a good head coach, you know damned well we'll all be drinking the koolaid next season. LOL

Andrew6
12-06-2009, 05:18 PM
no joke, I think I'm about to get on the fire Kubiak wagon and bring in the quivering chin.

FR0497
12-06-2009, 11:52 PM
no joke, I think I'm about to get on the fire Kubiak wagon and bring in the quivering chin.

I'm definitely on that wagon. Cowher would get this team over the hump.

Norg
12-07-2009, 12:16 AM
that or the AFC south is just 2 dang good Indy wipped up on all of us this year

Jags

Texans

and

TItans

StevieWonder
12-07-2009, 12:17 AM
The problem is this team has a lot of talent. If we land a good head coach, you know damned well we'll all be drinking the koolaid next season. LOL

I'll do my best to reject the koolaid no matter who we get as HC. I just don't like this defense right now.