PDA

View Full Version : Are we done after this game?

nut
12-06-2009, 04:38 PM
I don't see how we have any chance of making the playoffs. Sure was hoping we wouldn't stink this year.

phantom17
12-06-2009, 04:41 PM
We are DONE....just stick a fork in it! The announcers just stated we have a 4.5% chance! JUST PATHETIC!

TexCanada
12-06-2009, 04:41 PM
I don't see how we have any chance of making the playoffs. Sure was hoping we wouldn't stink this year.

I think thats the same attitude our coaching staff has. "I sure hope we don't lose this game". We need to start playing to win right from the start of every game of every season.

Buccaneer Bruce
12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
I am afraid the Texans are going to be viewing the playoffs from the same spot my Buccaneers are.

TexCanada
12-06-2009, 04:55 PM
I am afraid the Texans are going to be viewing the playoffs from the same spot my Buccaneers are.

They planned a road trip to Tampa?

Hookem Horns
12-06-2009, 05:00 PM
They were done after the Titans game. Bullock called it, the Titans would come in on MNF and ruin our playoff hopes. The Texans did everything to make him a prophet.

Mike Kerns
12-06-2009, 05:00 PM
We were done before this game.

Hervoyel
12-06-2009, 05:04 PM
We were done three losses ago. We just needed to go ahead and lose the games. These guys were sitting pretty at 5-3 and planning their playoff games in their heads and didn't have the composure to follow through with what needed to be done to get there.

This I expect out of young players. I expect their coaches to be able to keep them focused on the prize though. This didn't happen because our Owner, GM, HC, OC, and DC are all doing their jobs at this level for the first time in their lives. Every single swinging dick in this place has to learn how to do everything the hard way because they all are learning on the job as they go.

Wonder how many more years this is going to take?

DiehardChris
12-06-2009, 05:05 PM
They were done after the Titans game. Bullock called it, the Titans would come in on MNF and ruin our playoff hopes. The Texans did everything to make him a prophet.

What he said. It's already been over.

Once again, we're on the outside looking in, which gives me a chance to use this:
:snowday:

(Even though they're on the inside looking out, but you get my meaning.)