PDA

View Full Version : Jags will be without Rashean Mathis

TheRealJoker
12-04-2009, 05:32 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/InjuryReport.asp

He's the best CB in the AFC South imo. I am happy he will not be covering AJ on Sunday.

Hervoyel
12-04-2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/InjuryReport.asp

He's the best CB in the AFC South imo. I am happy he will not be covering AJ on Sunday.

Good thing too. With this kind of advantage we should be able to easily take down the Jaguars like we did the Colts without Sanders and Freeney.....

I remain convinced that if our opponent sits half their offense and half their defense they'll just field highly motivated backups that our guys will take lightly and proceed to get beaten by.

TheRealJoker
12-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Good thing too. With this kind of advantage we should be able to easily take down the Jaguars like we did the Colts without Sanders and Freeney.....

I remain convinced that if our opponent sits half their offense and half their defense they'll just field highly motivated backups that our guys will take lightly and proceed to get beaten by.

Apples and oranges imo. Jags don't have Peyton Manning on offense and don't have their own refs.

I like the chances for AJ to have a big game. When AJ has a big game the team usually follows :)

Hervoyel
12-04-2009, 06:55 PM
And don't get me wrong on that. I'd love to see it and will be hoping for that exact thing. I'm just so damned pessimistic right now that nothing short of a win, followed by a win, and then a win will turn my mood around.

gary
12-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Let's not blame the refs for the loss to the Colts.

Imatexanfan
12-04-2009, 07:00 PM
I don't care, our playoff hopes are over, I'm looking forward to this offseason...:gun:

TheRealJoker
12-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Let's not blame the refs for the loss to the Colts.

They did their part.

gary
12-04-2009, 08:19 PM
They did their part.That was a blown call on Reevs. Maybe I missed some stuff but I did not see a whole more bad calls. There were a few but I am sure how many.

Khari
12-04-2009, 08:29 PM
That was a blown call on Reevs. Maybe I missed some stuff but I did not see a whole more bad calls. There were a few but I am sure how many.

we wuz robbed~! k, thnx, bye........

TheRealJoker
12-04-2009, 10:02 PM
That was a blown call on Reevs. Maybe I missed some stuff but I did not see a whole more bad calls. There were a few but I am sure how many.

Unnecessary roughness call on Smith was BS and took us from their 10 to their 40...effectively took away a chance at a 21-0 lead.

Smith was pushed into Manning hitting his facemask on a roughing the passer penalty as well... more a judgment call by the ref than an outright BS call like the other two but I doubt the refs throw the flag if the same situation had happened to Schaub. Actually, I think the similar situation did in the first game when Schaub threw his 2nd pick!!!

Maybe the Colts still win without the refs help? We don't know that because they are getting favorable officiating every week. It's hard enough to beat the Colts straight up. Thus far they have been unbeatable with their hand picked refs.

Norg
12-04-2009, 11:18 PM
we have no owen D so i think that kinda balances it out

the jags will prob not respect our TE to prob triple AJ LOL

D-Frank
12-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Quin will be out for us, so that sucks. I was watching Garrard latly, and 1. things he has been doing well is looking one side and throwing to the other, safeties gotta be ready along with our cb's ahem DUNTA

Malloy
12-05-2009, 04:21 AM

Only thing that stands out to me was the non-calls against the Colts.
Sure the PI broke our morale, but actually losing the game was entirely us :)

gary
12-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Unnecessary roughness call on Smith was BS and took us from their 10 to their 40...effectively took away a chance at a 21-0 lead.

Smith was pushed into Manning hitting his facemask on a roughing the passer penalty as well... more a judgment call by the ref than an outright BS call like the other two but I doubt the refs throw the flag if the same situation had happened to Schaub. Actually, I think the similar situation did in the first game when Schaub threw his 2nd pick!!!

Maybe the Colts still win without the refs help? We don't know that because they are getting favorable officiating every week. It's hard enough to beat the Colts straight up. Thus far they have been unbeatable with their hand picked refs.Watching the game only once since I don't record them or do not get the repeats it makes hard to see those blown calls that aren't as clear as others.