PDA

View Full Version : Cowher's pre-game comments

JWarren14
11-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Instead of saying that the Colts were going to beat us like a majority of sports announcers he said a handful of positive things about our team and seemed genuinely excited when talking about our team. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and then we were winning, but lost at the end....again.

I want that warm and fuzzy feeling again.

Anyone else catch it?

GlenRice
12-07-2009, 09:39 PM
It's the CHIN

4Texans
12-08-2009, 07:33 AM
I caught that. I don't know if it meant anything behind the scenes, but maybe it showed that he does have a little bit of interest in the organization.......

nunusguy
12-08-2009, 07:38 AM
I dunno, but if it has any significance it's to gain leverage with the Panthers organization for their HC job.

Mr. White
12-08-2009, 07:51 AM
The Cowher dream is over. He might want to come here, but McNair isn't interested in his price tag.

BigBull17
12-08-2009, 07:55 AM
The Cowher dream is over. He might want to come here, but McNair isn't interested in his price tag.

Well, eventually people are gonna get tired of the price tag on their tickets. It hurts to pay 200 bucks to go to the game only to feel like you watched a dude make it with your sister. My fience wont watch games with me anymore, cause she doesn't want to get hit by lightning for my constant stream of cussing on the sabbath.

El Tejano
12-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Well, eventually people are gonna get tired of the price tag on their tickets. It hurts to pay 200 bucks to go to the game only to feel like you watched a dude make it with your sister. My fience wont watch games with me anymore, cause she doesn't want to get hit by lightning for my constant stream of cussing on the sabbath.

That makes two of us. My wife doesn't enjoy watching football anymore either.

BigBull17
12-08-2009, 08:15 AM
That makes two of us. My wife doesn't enjoy watching football anymore either.

I have to put my dog outside too. He gets sad cause he thinks I'm yelling at him. Texans are bad for my blood pressure.