PDA

View Full Version : Keep Kris Brown IF......

Air Canada
11-25-2009, 05:00 PM
-We beat the Colts this Sunday and he makes all his field goals?

-He makes all his fg's and we still lose?

-He makes the gamewinning field goal in the final seconds?

-If he makes the gametying and gamewinning fg's?

If we don't win and he is at all apart of the reason, then I say goodbye KB!

Air Canada
11-25-2009, 05:04 PM
There you have it, at your request m5kwatts

TheRealJoker
11-25-2009, 05:07 PM
I voted just for the sake of voting but he's gonna need to be perfect the rest of this season and he still might not get back in my good graces after these last two weeks...

Texan_Bill
11-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Where is the option that he will finish the season a Texan regardless of any of those options?? :roast:

dc_txtech
11-25-2009, 06:02 PM
He needs to be damn near perfect the rest of the way out AND prove he can hit them when they count. Like Joker said though, that still might not be enough.

Air Canada
11-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Where is the option that he will finish the season a Texan regardless of any of those options?? :roast:

It's not will happen, but whether or not we should keep him depending on his upcoming performance. It's "Keep KB if" not "will the Texans keep Kris Brown for the rest of the season."

Norg
11-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Keep him if he makes all his FG within the 40 for the rest of the season

Anything less would be less then steller

m5kwatts
11-25-2009, 06:10 PM
If he continues to miss important FG's they need to atleast try out some kickers to send a message.

Texan_Bill
11-25-2009, 06:19 PM
It's not will happen, but whether or not we should keep him depending on his upcoming performance. It's "Keep KB if" not "will the Texans keep Kris Brown for the rest of the season."

Gotcha. My first impression was as though you were asking to replace him during the current season based on the Indy game.

Carr Bombed
11-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Where is the "It doesn't matter what he does....he's gone regardless" option?

I can't vote on this poll. I'm ready for a new kicker next year, Brown outside of the last few seasons has been inconsistent and I can't trust him anymore.

gary
11-25-2009, 07:17 PM
He is not going anywhere for now. I want to know why the fact that VY was allowed to get up the field whenever he wanted. 73 yards rushing for VY alone is crazy and one of the biggest reasons why the Texans lost. There should be more talk about the one time Brain Cushing has gotten too cute with his tackling and missed a very important one that gave the Titans and down to play. That was HUGE. Two TD's for the whole game does not win football games. Find a way to get the ball to AJ. Starting Chris Brown and thinking he'll have a great game against his former team was a joke. The Texans shot their own foot bottom line not the refs even though they sucked but list goes on and on and on as to why the Texans lost. They just weren't prepared from the get go and Gary was once again out coached in crunch time it's becoming a repeat theme in big time games. Face it the Texans had their chances not just two nights ago but in many other games and they did the norm for all Houston teams lose. Who agrees with me? I know someone does.

Big Lou
11-25-2009, 07:46 PM
I say we give Chris Brown a chance at Kicker.

Air Canada
11-25-2009, 07:47 PM
He is not going anywhere for now. I want to know why the fact that VY was allowed to get up the field whenever he wanted. 73 yards rushing for VY alone is crazy and one of the biggest reasons why the Texans lost. There should be more talk about the one time Brain Cushing has gotten too cute with his tackling and missed a very important one that gave the Titans and down to play. That was HUGE. Two TD's for the whole game does not win football games. Find a way to get the ball to AJ. Starting Chris Brown and thinking he'll have a great game against his former team was a joke. The Texans shot their own foot bottom line not the refs even though they sucked but list goes on and on and on as to why the Texans lost. They just weren't prepared from the get go and Gary was once again out coached in crunch time it's becoming a repeat theme in big time games. Face it the Texans had their chances not just two nights ago but in many other games and they did the norm for all Houston teams lose. Who agrees with me? I know someone does.

Yeah, I see where your going, but I think this is the wrong thread.:worldpeace:

Big Lou
11-25-2009, 07:48 PM

I agree with most all of this. However I would point out that they tried to get the ball to AJ, he had a bad case of the dropsies on Monday.