PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 NFL Picks

JWarren14
11-25-2009, 12:40 PM
I had an awful week last week in the NFL. Overall I have done pretty well, but looking for some input from my fellow Texans fans.

Early Leans:
GB -10.5 (@ DET)
DAL -13.5 (vs OAK)
NYG -5.5 (@ Den)
CAR +3.5 (@NYJ)
CHI +10.5 (@ MIN)
TB + 11.5 (@ ATL)
MIA -2.5 (@ BUF)
CLE +14.5 (@ CIN)
NEW +3.5 (@ NO)

Thoughts? Have any picks?

Kulluminatii
11-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Lions
Raiders
Broncos
Jets
Bucs
Bills
Browns
Saints

If I am wrong...oh well...but what if I'm right :mcnugget:.

Khari
11-25-2009, 02:40 PM
GB
Oak
Giants
Jets
Min
Atl
Miami
Cin
NE

WWJD
11-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Lions
Raiders
Broncos
Jets
Bucs
Bills
Browns
Saints

If I am wrong...oh well...but what if I'm right :mcnugget:.

Hey Raider friend..see they finally wised up and benched Russell. Here's to a good game tomorrow with no injuries.

Kulluminatii
11-25-2009, 02:45 PM
As much as Davis hates to be wrong, he hates losing even more...and I guess all those losses finally made him swallow his pride and accept the fact that Russell is a bust...for now anyways:whistle:.

WWJD
11-25-2009, 02:49 PM
As much as Davis hates to be wrong, he hates losing even more...and I guess all those losses finally made him swallow his pride and accept the fact that Russell is a bust...for now anyways:whistle:.

Well physically he has all the tools to be elite but maybe it's what is between his ears that holds him back.

Or poor coaching?

Kulluminatii
11-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Most of the blame I put on poor coaching, the rest came as a result of it. I'm just glad he's on the bench now, I'm hoping Gradkowski is our answer at QB so we can focus on the numerous other positions we need to fix...but I'm doubting it.

I hope this game is a hard-fought one...with no injuries happening to either side...although I do wish Aso gets a few picks, and hopefully Seymour gets to "hug" Romo a few times :shades:.

WWJD
11-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Most of the blame I put on poor coaching, the rest came as a result of it. I'm just glad he's on the bench now, I'm hoping Gradkowski is our answer at QB so we can focus on the numerous other positions we need to fix...but I'm doubting it.

I hope this game is a hard-fought one...with no injuries happening to either side...although I do wish Aso gets a few picks, and hopefully Seymour gets to "hug" Romo a few times :shades:.

Tony has a hip pointer from last week's game so he'll probably be a tad slower this week although he says he's fine..Witten will probably be held out with a foot injury.

We'll see. Never know what Cowboys team will show up although the defense has been pretty solid for some weeks. I expect the Cowboys to run the ball alot. But you never know with Garrett! He's all over the place with his playcalling.

JWarren14
12-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Early Leans:
GB -10.5 (@ DET)
DAL -13.5 (vs OAK)
NYG -5.5 (@ Den)
CAR +3.5 (@NYJ)
CHI +10.5 (@ MIN)
TB + 11.5 (@ ATL)
MIA -2.5 (@ BUF)
CLE +14.5 (@ CIN)
NEW +3.5 (@ NO)

Well crap 4-5, but I went 11-5 overall so turned out to be a good week.

Any picks for Week 13?

treduke
12-02-2009, 06:37 PM
call me crazy but the redskins have been playing some good football lately and why i dont think they beat the saints i think they will cover:lol: