PDA

View Full Version : You can blame Kris Brown all you want but...

Pantherstang84
11-24-2009, 08:33 AM
it's the coaching.

Plain and simple.

I had an epiphany in my sleep last night. Lord knows Kubiak has had his nuts on my chin for almost 4 seasons. I was a Kubiak guy but...

I see it now. He doesn't have it. I have given him the benefit of the doubt thinking he would learn how to coach a win. He can't do it. The guy just can't get out of "Coaching not to lose" mode.

Chris Brown as your feature back? Really?

71,999 people in Reliant knows that you have to spy VY every time he takes a 3 step drop and Frank Bush doesn't?

Eveyone who follows this team knows the interior of the offensive line is horrid but Kubiak doesn't?

And another thing...

I am starting to worry about the Carrification of Schaub. Sometimes the guy looks like a deer in the headlights out there.

The Texans will ruin another QB if they are not careful.

Come on man!

Brisco_County
11-24-2009, 09:03 AM
So if Kris Brown made those two field goals and we won by three, you would have had these same criticisms?

VY used his blockers well on his runs. A running QB is the most difficult thing for any defense to account for. I think it's safe to say that Kubiak or Bush should not be fired over it.

Pantherstang84
11-24-2009, 09:13 AM
So if Kris Brown made those two field goals and we won by three, you would have had these same criticisms?

VY used his blockers well on his runs. A running QB is the most difficult thing for any defense to account for. I think it's safe to say that Kubiak or Bush should not be fired over it.

Yes I would. The offense used to be the strength of this team. Now it is the weakness. The interior of the offensive line is mush. Has been all season. Still they still fail to address it.

Want the running game fixed?
Fix the line.

Want more time for Schaub to throw?
Fix the line.

Want to convert 3 and 1 from the 1?
Fix the line.

I don't buy the "VY followed his blockers argument." The Texans simply did not account for him when he dropped back.

If you are relying on a field goal kicker to keep you in a game, you have problems.

Mr. White
11-24-2009, 09:15 AM
The gameplan on both sides of the ball was crap.

The team was playing with zero sense of urgency in the 2nd half.

That's not on Kris Brown.

There are a half dozen other stiffs that could come in and take his job right now.

gtexan02
11-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Actually the last two weeks its been Kris Brown.
And twice before that it was Chris Brown.

We've lost 5 games this season. 4 times we've had the opportunity to tie the game and force OT. Each time we've lost. And each time its been on the players.

This loss is squarely on KB in my opinion, and I hope he isn't around next week to ruin another game for us

HJam72
11-24-2009, 09:20 AM
VY is just an amazing scrambler....so much so that it more than makes up for his sub-par passing. He makes good defenders whiff and he can break tackles too....and regularly does. He should've been drafted #1 and we wouldn't have this problem. He would run our rollouts for TDs and we'd control the clock even better than the Tacs do these days. I HATE that he is going to be so successful in this league and I still would even if he played for some NFC team, but it's a fact.

This loss is not on KB. Their kicker missed one too. I do have to seriously question KB's overall performance over the last 3 games as a whole, but this is another game that will be blamed too much on him.

I do agree that some of the problem is play calling. We might feel that way with any coach, though. Generally, I think coaches in sports are over-credited for their successes anyway. Funny how superstar QBs always seem to play for the "best" coaches. Same goes for superstar pitchers and superstar centers. People will point out the obvious fact that they know way more about their game-plans and plays and players etc. than anyone else. Well, of course they do! It's their team and their job. They have all the access to all the info. and spend all the time doing it as their job... Truth is, they got to the level they are at because some high school stud player made them look good and then some college stud made them look good. The NFL is probably more full of good college recruiters than actually good coaches.

Rozelle
11-24-2009, 09:23 AM
I’ve been a Kubiak guy, however I agree he has what appears a play not to lose mentality. Two things that stood out for me last night…
1) Not having Slaton more involved. Yeah I know he has had issues putting the ball on the ground this year, but we’re not going to get to the playoffs without him and his big play ability. At least have him in there as a threat. Do you think Coach Fisher would feature White if Johnson was having fumbling issues?
2) Why not try a 8-10 yard out before the field goal to get Brown closer? Kubiak coached like a 48 yard FG was a gimmie.

I totally agree… why didn’t we have a spy on Young all night long?

Another one that got away! :bat:

thunderkyss
11-24-2009, 09:56 AM
55 snaps.... 16 run plays.

Chris Brown avg 3.3 ypc
Slaton avg 4.2

Why didn't we run more?

Pantherstang84
11-24-2009, 09:58 AM

Chris Brown avg 3.3 ypc
Slaton avg 4.2

Why didn't we run more?

Coaching.

TexansSeminole
11-24-2009, 10:01 AM

Chris Brown avg 3.3 ypc
Slaton avg 4.2

Why didn't we run more?

We won't be a winning football team unless we can run the ball and we will never be able to run the ball until we do something about our interior offensive line. Unfortunately, this staff doesn't seem to think it needs to be changed.

Really it isn't just the interior line, it's the whole scheme and the type of linemen we choose. Winston gets blown back on run plays, especially stretch plays. Brown does at times, although he seems to do a pretty decent job on average. We don't go out and hit anybody at the LOS, we just dance with them.

MannyFresh
11-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Actually the last two weeks its been Kris Brown.
And twice before that it was Chris Brown.

We've lost 5 games this season. 4 times we've had the opportunity to tie the game and force OT. Each time we've lost. And each time its been on the players.

This loss is squarely on KB in my opinion, and I hope he isn't around next week to ruin another game for us

I agree, rep for you... How do you miss it twice in the clutch? No ice water in them veins...

IlliniJen
11-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Kris Brown is certainly not executing for us right now, but the problem IS the coaching and will be the coaching until Kubiak is gone.

They simply don't know how to execute to win. That's not just on one guy's foot, that's the team mentality.

2 weeks to prepare for this game and 17 points is all the offense can muster? Chris Brown is featured over Slaton? REALLY KUBIAK, REALLY?! The defense lets VcrY look like a champion in the pocket?

This team is just weak mentally and not prepared for these games. 2 weeks to watch game film on the Titans and this is what we get?

Pantherstang84
11-24-2009, 10:35 AM
Kris Brown is certainly not executing for us right now, but the problem IS the coaching and will be the coaching until Kubiak is gone.

They simply don't know how to execute to win. That's not just on one guy's foot, that's the team mentality.

2 weeks to prepare for this game and 17 points is all the offense can muster? Chris Brown is featured over Slaton? REALLY KUBIAK, REALLY?! The defense lets VcrY look like a champion in the pocket?

This team is just weak mentally and not prepared for these games. 2 weeks to watch game film on the Titans and this is what we get?

And that is the bottom line. Mentally they are weak from top to bottom.

BTW...Did anyone see that shot of McNair on the sideline? Boy did he look pissed.

silvrhand
11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
I agree, rep for you... How do you miss it twice in the clutch? No ice water in them veins...

This is the exact same reason Pittsburgh got rid of Kris Brown..

Dan B.
11-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Kris Brown just had the bad luck to be the final Texan to ****** up last night. He certainly wasn't the only one.

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Blaming Kris Brown is crap. Blaming coaching for not "spying" VY is crap. Shaun Cody was saying on 1560 that someone had VY for every play. So there goes that theory.

Blame:
While our defense has been much improved, it still sucks. 228 yards rushing. /Game.

HOU-TEX
11-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Blaming Kris Brown is crap. Blaming coaching for not "spying" VY is crap. Shaun Cody was saying on 1560 that someone had VY for every play. So there goes that theory.

Blame:
While our defense has been much improved, it still sucks. 228 yards rushing. /Game.

Yep, throw Dunta in with his dropped INT, 2 penalties and the TD by a rook and you've got a crappy day at work for the unit. Cushing on the other hand, left it all out on the field. D-Ryans played well too.

Air Canada
11-24-2009, 11:10 PM

Blame:

Yeah, sure you could say that since we had guys let some plays get away, but that's KB one job to kick! He failed at all he was suppose to do.

thunderkyss
11-25-2009, 12:17 AM
We won't be a winning football team unless we can run the ball and we will never be able to run the ball until we do something about our interior offensive line. Unfortunately, this staff doesn't seem to think it needs to be changed.

Really it isn't just the interior line, it's the whole scheme and the type of linemen we choose. Winston gets blown back on run plays, especially stretch plays. Brown does at times, although he seems to do a pretty decent job on average. We don't go out and hit anybody at the LOS, we just dance with them.

Chris Brown had 3.3 ypc
Slaton had 4.2

It wasn't a problem with the line, or the running backs..... our coaches for some reason thought we were down by 21 points or something, and started chucking the ball every play.

It's ridiculous how lopsided the play calling was.

I know you've got a personal *****, gripe, whatever with the "interior line" but they did their job today in the run game, I think we could have won this game, if someone on the side line would have thought to call a few more run plays.

TexansSeminole
11-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Chris Brown had 3.3 ypc
Slaton had 4.2

It wasn't a problem with the line, or the running backs..... our coaches for some reason thought we were down by 21 points or something, and started chucking the ball every play.

It's ridiculous how lopsided the play calling was.

I know you've got a personal *****, gripe, whatever with the "interior line" but they did their job today in the run game, I think we could have won this game, if someone on the side line would have thought to call a few more run plays.

Perhaps, but there isn't alot of evidence of that. We are horribly ineffective when we do decide to run.

GuerillaBlack
11-25-2009, 02:23 AM
Perhaps, but there isn't alot of evidence of that. We are horribly ineffective when we do decide to run.

There isn't a whole lot of evidence? We were running it pretty good with Slaton on Monday night. But, Kubiak's weird love for Chris Brown and his stupid playcalling halted all of that.

Jackie Chiles
11-25-2009, 02:31 AM

Chris Brown avg 3.3 ypc
Slaton avg 4.2

Why didn't we run more?

Mike Martz approves of this ratio.

At the start of the year we ran too much because the strength of this team is in the passing game but once Kubiak made the choice to rely on that passing game we have slowly erased all remnants of a running game. Can anyone imagine that there are teams in the NFL that routinely convert 3rd down runs of 3-4 yards and less? What an incredible luxury that would be. I'd settle for a few more measly 2-3 yard gains on first down but what do I know.

AnthonyE
11-25-2009, 02:37 AM
Yes I would. The offense used to be the strength of this team. Now it is the weakness. The interior of the offensive line is mush. Has been all season. Still they still fail to address it.

Want the running game fixed?
Fix the line.

Want more time for Schaub to throw?
Fix the line.

Want to convert 3 and 1 from the 1?
Fix the line.

I don't buy the "VY followed his blockers argument." The Texans simply did not account for him when he dropped back.

If you are relying on a field goal kicker to keep you in a game, you have problems.

Last year we had a top 3 offense right? Well, what's the main difference between this years team and last years? The line. Two starting guards are injured, and have been pretty much all season. I think that has a lot to do with our problem. We can't trot Studdard and Chris White out there as starters and expect to have a good running game and adequate time for Schaub.

TexansSeminole
11-25-2009, 02:40 AM
There isn't a whole lot of evidence? We were running it pretty good with Slaton on Monday night. But, Kubiak's weird love for Chris Brown and his stupid playcalling halted all of that.

Yea, there isn't alot of evidence. This isn't about giving Chris Brown more carries than Slaton, we can all agree that was a poor choice. This is about running the ball PERIOD. We have been HORRIBLE at running the ball all season long. There is a ton of evidence that we are terrible.

Sometimes I wonder if yall watch the same games I watch. Slaton on Monday had carries of 5 yards, 9 yards, 7 yards, and 2 no gainers in that order. Running it pretty good? I see 3 good carries after 9 games with 7 fumbles. Who the hell knows when he will fumble the ball? Would you trust him if you were the playcaller? I wouldn't. It aint like the guy is tearing it up when he isn't fumbling anyway.

On the season, Slaton has 380 yards at 3.1 yards per carry and 7 fumbles.

There is a ton of evidence that we simply cannot run the football. Moats was good for 1 game against Buffalo, the worst rush defense in the NFL. Brown has been nonexistent.

I understand why we don't run the ball often, we suck at it.

In case you need more numbers to prove it, here they are. We are the worst team in the NFL when it comes to yards per rushing attempt at 3.3. The second worst is San Diego at 3.5. We are also 16th in the number of times we have run on the season at 268. That's right in the middle. Remember the explosive aspect to our run game last year? It's gone. Our longest rush on the season is 32 yards, only 1 yard more than the worst in the league. Guess who is the worst....Cleveland.

We just suck at running the football. If you are saying that we have a better chance at winning if we run the ball more, the numbers don't really support that argument.

Yea, there isn't alot of evidence. If there is something that I am missing, please point it out.

GuerillaBlack
11-25-2009, 03:46 AM
I assumed you were talking about the game last night. We were running effectively with Slaton, but Kubiak decided to go to Brown and not give more carries to Slaton. Who cares if we were not running well before, we were on MNF with Slaton. Why go away from it?

thunderkyss
11-25-2009, 09:31 AM

Even Chris Brown ran the ball well enough Monday night. It makes absolutely no sense to call 80% passing plays.

Sure there were a couple of no gainers & loss of yards..... but we got that with the incomplete passes, the 4 sacks, & the bubble screen we try to run way too many times.

We just suck at running the football. If you are saying that we have a better chance at winning if we run the ball more, the numbers don't really support that argument.

Let's just imagine that you script the first 15 plays of every game. Let's say we do that to better prepare for the game, to calm down our offense, & to get a feel for how the game is going.

From what I saw Monday night....... because the crap that happened 3 weeks ago doesn't matter when you're in it today, but what I saw Monday night was an effective run game. Both Brown & Slaton were doing what they needed to do to keep the ball in our hands, and move us down the field.

I totally understand that only a fool would have planned to give Chris Brown 25 carries going into the game..... that's insane.

But after watching what happened, what actually happened, and not what the stats & past history projected.. it doesn't make sense to me, to have only run the ball 16 times for the whole game.

We were never so far down, that we should have abandoned the running game, which is what we did. For no good reason.

At the same time, only a fool would go into the game thinking we would have to throw the ball 43 times for 302 yards. If you think about it, that's in-effective. That's 6.6 yards per pass attempt.

We gained an avg of 3.5 yards on the 16 rushing attempts for 57 yards. That's a first down every 3 attempts.

We control the clock when we've got the ball. Matt Schuab isn't attacked, rushed, hurried, hit, or sacked when we run the ball. The middle of the field opens up when we run the ball... regardless how affective we are, it opens up the middle of the field. The big play down the field opens up when we run the ball, more so when we show a commitment to running than when we are affectively running.

We average 27 rushing attempts per game.

Nobody runs it only 16 times a game & expects to win.

Nobody.

Battle Red Flash
11-25-2009, 02:49 PM
it's the coaching.
Plain and simple.
I see it now. He doesn't have it. I have given him the benefit of the doubt thinking he would learn how to coach a win. He can't do it. The guy just can't get out of "Coaching not to lose" mode.
Chris Brown as your feature back? Really?
Eveyone who follows this team knows the interior of the offensive line is horrid but Kubiak doesn't?
Come on man!

Very good points. Chris Brown should have been sat down at halftime. He will ruin Kubes, but that's his choice I guess.
Along with the coaching, how about the offense putting one last TD drive together when they got the ball late in the fourth? They could not. If you are going to blame Kris Brown, then blame the coaches and the entire offense for not getting a clutch TD in the fourth quarter.

Norg
11-25-2009, 03:15 PM
I blame Turks Place holding .....:fieldgoal

TexansSeminole
11-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Let's just imagine that you script the first 15 plays of every game. Let's say we do that to better prepare for the game, to calm down our offense, & to get a feel for how the game is going.

From what I saw Monday night....... because the crap that happened 3 weeks ago doesn't matter when you're in it today, but what I saw Monday night was an effective run game. Both Brown & Slaton were doing what they needed to do to keep the ball in our hands, and move us down the field.

I totally understand that only a fool would have planned to give Chris Brown 25 carries going into the game..... that's insane.

But after watching what happened, what actually happened, and not what the stats & past history projected.. it doesn't make sense to me, to have only run the ball 16 times for the whole game.

We were never so far down, that we should have abandoned the running game, which is what we did. For no good reason.

At the same time, only a fool would go into the game thinking we would have to throw the ball 43 times for 302 yards. If you think about it, that's in-effective. That's 6.6 yards per pass attempt.

We gained an avg of 3.5 yards on the 16 rushing attempts for 57 yards. That's a first down every 3 attempts.

We control the clock when we've got the ball. Matt Schuab isn't attacked, rushed, hurried, hit, or sacked when we run the ball. The middle of the field opens up when we run the ball... regardless how affective we are, it opens up the middle of the field. The big play down the field opens up when we run the ball, more so when we show a commitment to running than when we are affectively running.

We average 27 rushing attempts per game.

Nobody runs it only 16 times a game & expects to win.

Nobody.

There was nothing effective about the way we ran the ball on Monday Night, just like every other game of the season.

Anwyay, it looked to me like the coaches used the bye week to evaluate and came to the conclusion that they just can't run the football so they won't try much. Better get used to it because we'll probably run the ball less than 26 times a game in close games from here on out.

disaacks3
11-25-2009, 04:06 PM
There was nothing effective about the way we ran the ball on Monday Night, just like every other game of the season.

Anwyay, it looked to me like the coaches used the bye week to evaluate and came to the conclusion that they just can't run the football so they won't try much. Better get used to it because we'll probably run the ball less than 26 times a game in close games from here on out. I really hope you're wrong. 610 was heard saying the other day that the Texans winning percentage when rushing <25 times in a game is .000

TexansSeminole
11-25-2009, 04:20 PM
I really hope you're wrong. 610 was heard saying the other day that the Texans winning percentage when rushing <25 times in a game is .000

Doesn't really surprise me, you have to be able to run the ball in the NFL. We all know offensive minded coaches can get away from the run when it isn't working well, and I expect that to continue here in Houston.

rollinstone18
11-25-2009, 04:37 PM
kyle shanahan has been in charge of the playcalling since the bears game last year, fyi.

bckey
11-25-2009, 06:14 PM
2 weeks to watch game film on the Titans and this is what we get?

If you listen to the after game questions with Kubiak you will hear him slip up. Kubiak is asked right at the end of that clip about the Colts and the short time to prepare. "We're ahead on em anyway. We started on em a little bit before these last few days". Maybe he overlooked the Titans and began preparing for the Colts when he should have been preparing for the upcoming game with the Titans.

It is the clip titled Kubiak takes questions after the game and the date is 11-24.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/index.asp?mm_file_id=3714&play_clip=y

Double Barrel
11-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Losing Owen Daniels was a huge blow to this offense. He was our clutch guy on those third and longs, and we no longer have that available. A good TE can keep the LBs honest, so that opens up the running game. I think we miss OD a helluva' lot more than many people realize, simply because we have nothing replace that integral part of our offense. (Not having JJ hurt us, as well.)

As far as Kris Brown...I don't know how blame cannot be placed at his feet (or foot, whateva'). The entire game is not his fault, but let's face it: in spite of how we played, we were still in position to tie the game at the end. He failed along with so many other aspects of the team. He shares as much blame as anyone else, IMHO.

gary
11-26-2009, 10:19 AM
He is not going anywhere for now. Center, RG, and LG flat out suck therefore the running game sucks because of it. Not having OD and Pitts will hurt this team for the rest of this season because they both were a large in the passing game. Pitts on the blocking end and OD on the catching end. Two starters on the OL are not playing who were very big in run blocking last season as well. I want to know why the fact that VY was allowed to get up the field whenever he wanted. 73 yards rushing for VY alone is crazy and one of the biggest reasons why the Texans lost and another 150 rushing yards for C.J. There should be more talk about the one time Brain Cushing has gotten too cute with his tackling and missed a very important one that gave the Titans and down to play. That was HUGE. Two TD's for the whole game does not win football games. Find a way to get the ball to AJ. Starting Chris Brown and thinking he'll have a great game against his former team was a joke. The Texans shot their own foot bottom line not the refs even though they sucked but list goes on and on and on as to why the Texans lost. They just weren't prepared from the get go and Gary was once again out coached in crunch time it's becoming a repeat theme in big time games. Face it the Texans had their chances not just two nights ago but in many other games and they did the norm for all Houston teams lose. Who agrees with me? I know someone does.

gary
11-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Also, I agree that Stevie would have been a better choise to start even though there isn't anything to say he would have made the running game better.

triplethreat
11-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Sorry, but Kris Brown is this years Mike Vanderjagt...

He was always automatic in the clutch, misses 1 FG against the Steelers in the playoffs and you never heard of him again.

I like KB, but you can't do that 2 weeks in a row, it's inexcusable

gary
11-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I am sure when the team sees fit they will make a call on Kris Brown but I just don't feel the loss is all on him it's on the overall team.

GuerillaBlack
11-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Sorry, but Kris Brown is this years Mike Vanderjagt...

He was always automatic in the clutch, misses 1 FG against the Steelers in the playoffs and you never heard of him again.

I like KB, but you can't do that 2 weeks in a row, it's inexcusable

Didn't he sign with the Cowboys though?

houstonspartan
11-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Losing Owen Daniels was a huge blow to this offense. He was our clutch guy on those third and longs, and we no longer have that available. A good TE can keep the LBs honest, so that opens up the running game. I think we miss OD a helluva' lot more than many people realize, simply because we have nothing replace that integral part of our offense. (Not having JJ hurt us, as well.)

As far as Kris Brown...I don't know how blame cannot be placed at his feet (or foot, whateva'). The entire game is not his fault, but let's face it: in spite of how we played, we were still in position to tie the game at the end. He failed along with so many other aspects of the team. He shares as much blame as anyone else, IMHO.

Me and buddy had a discussion about a week ago. I was saying how we should dump Dunta in the offseason, and use his salary to pay other players, like OD. He doesn't like Dunta, either, but he was saying that he would rather get rid of OD than Dunta because, in his view, tight ends are a dime a dozen and cornerbacks aren't.

I agree that tight ends are found everywhere. But, not a tight end that's a key part of your system and one of your weapons. We went back and forth, but didn't agree.

During the game, he sent me a text: "we miss OD."

Lol. No shit, Sherlock.

Ryan
11-26-2009, 11:14 PM
Didn't he sign with the Cowboys though?

yeah, but didn't last long at all.

GP
11-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Very good points. Chris Brown should have been sat down at halftime. He will ruin Kubes, but that's his choice I guess.
Along with the coaching, how about the offense putting one last TD drive together when they got the ball late in the fourth? They could not. If you are going to blame Kris Brown, then blame the coaches and the entire offense for not getting a clutch TD in the fourth quarter.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one.

I don't like to gripe about a kicker when the MAIN guys can't get it done themselves.

It's like hiring someone to cut the grass, because you're too lazy to do it yourself, and then complaining about how it was cut. Get your can out there and cut it yourself if you're going to be picky about it.

That's what happens, sometimes, when you place your game in the hands of a field goal kicker. They don't make all of them. They go through slumps. They go through streaks of making a bunch of kicks.

It's really silly, when someone stops to think about it, to realize the futility of placing your hopes upon the foot of a guy who doesn't do anything but kick the ball.

I'd be good with the NFL keeping kickoffs and punts, but doing away with field goals and extra-point attempts. It's really the most lame aspect of the game of football. Is this soccer, or is this football? It needs to make it's mind up.

In my alternate universe, every TD has to have a 2-point try. And overtime games play the normal overtime quarter...but must end with a TD. At the end of the overtime quarter, if it's still tied, each team starts from the opponent's 20-yard-line (like in NCAA) and they duke it out until a TD is scored.

Field goals and extra points are completely gone forever. 30 years from now, we'll tell our grandkids about those funny little guys who would shank game-clutching field goals. "Grandpa," they will ask, "did you ever cry when your team lost because a little dude with a weird shoe missed an easy field goal?" (sigh) "Yeah, it was pure hell. Those were the days..."

GP has spoken.

WesmanTexanfan
11-27-2009, 01:04 AM
I agree with the Original post. He shows no faith in his team through his actions. No mean, go out and take it-ness... I've thaught he was the man for the job but he just isn't, he projects no confidnce IMO.

gary
11-27-2009, 01:10 PM
I agree with the Original post. He shows no faith in his team through his actions. No mean, go out and take it-ness... I've thaught he was the man for the job but he just isn't, he projects no confidnce IMO.Yet everyone else should be blamed for the loss.

PHAROAH
11-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Chris Brown has to go bottom line.