PDA

View Full Version : The (Not so) Horsecollar from hell.

Corrosion
11-24-2009, 12:43 AM
That horrible call gave the Titans a first down outside their 20 rather than second and long inside their ten.

HORRIBLE call to begin with even worse that it played a part in the final score.

Yep , Brown missed - but take that penalty away and the Titans likely end up punting from deep in their own end.

Brown isnt missing to tie , he's missing to win.

damn id!0t liquored up kickers .... :choke:

imatexan
11-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Yep I could not believe they called that.

utahmark
11-24-2009, 12:47 AM
That horrible call gave the Titans a first down outside their 20 rather than second and long inside their ten.

HORRIBLE call to begin with even worse that it played a part in the final score.

Yep , Brown missed - but take that penalty away and the Titans likely end up punting from deep in their own end.

Brown isnt missing to tie , he's missing to win.

damn id!0t liquored up kickers .... :choke:

that just made up for the tripping call they missed. it evened out.

LonerATO
11-24-2009, 12:48 AM
I more upset about the first missed FG

Ryan
11-24-2009, 12:48 AM
Yes it was complete bullsh*t. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That play cost us big time. I hate that fruitcake ref so much, always have. I wish i knew his name so i could hunt him down and punch him right in the balls.

GuerillaBlack
11-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Yes it was complete bullsh*t. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That play cost us big time. I hate that fruitcake ref so much, always have. I wish i knew his name so i could hunt him down and punch him right in the balls.

Yeah, that's one weird ass ref.

spek
11-24-2009, 12:56 AM
that just made up for the tripping call they missed. it evened out.

Agreed, Texans just lost plain and simple.