PDA

View Full Version : Just some thoughts

Kulluminatii
11-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Was a great game of football, in the sense that it went down to the last few seconds. I know you guys are probably fed up with losing these type of close games; but you guys should be somewhat content at how close the Texans are to finally reaching the playoffs (I am still hopeful that they will be able to do it this year.)

While watching the game, I believe your guys' biggest problem is your o-line. Take away half of those sacks and this game could have turned out differently.

Your guys' kicker...yeah, he needs to go. Choke once on a game tieing FG...fine, but choke twice...there are some problems there.

Also, I have a question, is Moats injured? I don't believe I saw him at all today. If he is, I would have much rather given Slaton more carries than Brown (no offense to Brown, but Slaton is a playmaker...even if he lets go of the ball sometimes :kitten:).

I didn't come here trying to say you guys should be happy at the result of today's game. As some have already said on this forum, the Texans are past "moral" victories. However, with that being said, the future for the Texans is bright.

That's my :twocents:, good luck on your next game :tiphat:.

NitroGSXR
11-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Just wanted to say I appreciate you making this post. It's hard to respond right now though. Don't think we overlooked your thread. We didn't. It's just hard...

Rep once again. Thanks for sticking around here for some time now! Glad to have fans from other teams here!

Showtime100
11-24-2009, 12:59 AM
Just wanted to say I appreciate you making this post. It's hard to respond right now though. Don't think we overlooked your thread. We didn't. It's just hard...

Rep once again. Thanks for sticking around here for some time now! Glad to have fans from other teams here!

I can't improve on that. Same here.

GuerillaBlack
11-24-2009, 01:01 AM
Good post. Rep if I could.

Leahmic223
11-24-2009, 01:03 AM
Just gotta learn how to win the close games.

From the Coaches down to the players.

Also yeah about the Oline, though 2 starters missing and Meyers IMO isn't starting quality.

Kulluminatii
11-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Yeah, Myers is probably the biggest problem when it comes to your o-line...hell, one could argue that he's the biggest problem. Looking at the rest of your schedule, if the o-line can step it up, I'm sure you guys will win most of those games (Pats one being the toughest).

Then again, if any of those games comes down to a FG attempt to either tie/win it...:choke:

:hides:

LonerATO
11-24-2009, 03:09 AM
Yeah, Myers is probably the biggest problem when it comes to your o-line...hell, one could argue that he's the biggest problem. Looking at the rest of your schedule, if the o-line can step it up, I'm sure you guys will win most of those games (Pats one being the toughest).

Then again, if any of those games comes down to a FG attempt to either tie/win it...:choke:

:hides:

Next time BB will punt it and the Texans will ram it down their throats.