PDA

View Full Version : :(

Txn_in_Oki
11-23-2009, 11:09 PM
So.......

Yeah....

Thism isn't a fire everybody thread... it's a "I'm sick of being a Houston Sports Fan" thread. Seriously... 30 or so years of this crap and what have I got out of it as a Houston sports fan? Astros? Nope. Oilers? Nope. Rockets? Who cares...

I'm not ging to sit and say I'm not going to watch anymore because that's just bs. I'll watch them just because they're from H-Town and I'm proud of where I'm from.

Call me a ***** or gay or whatever but you know what... I fricking teared up tonight... I didn't cry like a ***** but I teared up... Why? Because I feel like a damn ***** for putting my faith in a Houston sports team.

I'm so damn mad right now... I feel like a damn moron for thinking they could actually step up and win a game they should win. Instead I get a bunch of announcers sucking the loins of VY.

Damn man.

Next week is Indy and my faith is shot to hell.

Buffalo back in the day, VY in 06 and now this. WTF man.

Everything I pour into this and this is what I get. What a goddamn sucker I am.

drewmar74
11-23-2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.screamingpickle.com/humor/fromweb/clinton/bill-clinton.jpg

I feel your pain.

No.

Really. I do.

There's some cold shiner in the frig if you want one. Beyond that, I got nothing to take the sting out of this evening.

TexanSam
11-23-2009, 11:15 PM
I wish I didn't care about sports so much. One day, the Texans will get it right. god knows when that day will come though

Showtime100
11-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Good post. Props, and man do I understand. :headhurts:

Txn_in_Oki
11-23-2009, 11:17 PM
http://www.screamingpickle.com/humor/fromweb/clinton/bill-clinton.jpg

I feel your pain.

No.

Really. I do.

There's some cold shiner in the frig if you want one. Beyond that, I got nothing to take the sting out of this evening.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

MEGA SWATT
11-23-2009, 11:25 PM
I'm past the tears stage, I'm in apathy now. It is kind of a dull numbing mental condition where I stare at the TV after a loss.....why--not sure, maybe to see who blinks first only the TV won't blink..........

Showtime100
11-23-2009, 11:31 PM
I think I feel the third stage of grief coming. http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Emoticons%20II/reaction.gif

Sorry guys, just trying to lighten the feeling we all have. Shit this sucks.

Ckw
11-24-2009, 02:22 PM
So.......

Yeah....

Thism isn't a fire everybody thread... it's a "I'm sick of being a Houston Sports Fan" thread. Seriously... 30 or so years of this crap and what have I got out of it as a Houston sports fan? Astros? Nope. Oilers? Nope. Rockets? Who cares...

I'm not ging to sit and say I'm not going to watch anymore because that's just bs. I'll watch them just because they're from H-Town and I'm proud of where I'm from.

Call me a ***** or gay or whatever but you know what... I fricking teared up tonight... I didn't cry like a ***** but I teared up... Why? Because I feel like a damn ***** for putting my faith in a Houston sports team.

I'm so damn mad right now... I feel like a damn moron for thinking they could actually step up and win a game they should win. Instead I get a bunch of announcers sucking the loins of VY.

Damn man.

Next week is Indy and my faith is shot to hell.

Buffalo back in the day, VY in 06 and now this. WTF man.

Everything I pour into this and this is what I get. What a goddamn sucker I am.

No slurs needed man. I wanted to cry myself. Only thing I could bring myself to do is just scream my lungs out when I got to the car. Why do I have to be a Houston fan?

jaayteetx
11-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Could be worse, you could be a Clevelend sports fan....or Buffalo...or...or....ah screw it, ya it sucks.

Double Barrel
11-24-2009, 03:18 PM
I wish I had it in me to care enough to show emotion. I'm numb after 8 year of this mediocre crap. I will continue to watch/root for our Texans, but I cannot manufacture a fire that simply is not there. They have done nothing to earn fanaticism at this point in time outside of just existing where there once was a void. But after 8 years, just being there is simply not enough.