PDA

View Full Version : Help! Best place to park outside of lots?

swisher
11-23-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm going to the game tonight and I usually have a parking pass but not tonight. I need to be at the stadium by 5:30 because I have a field pass for pregame but I'm not sure what my best option is for parking. Is there parking where the astroworld used to be like during the rodeo? Or is the train a better option.

jaayteetx
11-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Go to Quality Inn Reliant and ask the office for a parking pass. For $15 they will give you a sticker and your car will be in their lot. A five minute walk from the Blue Lot. Good luck.

Got this from Showtime in another thread, hope it helps.

swisher
11-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Thanks...do you think getting there around 4:30 - 4:45 would be too late to do this? I can't leave the Humble area until around 3:30. I'm a little nervous...I just found out I got these field passes otherwise I would have taken care of parking sooner. My nightmare is that I get down there around 4:15 and get stuck in traffic and miss the entire pregame.

TxDavid
11-23-2009, 10:35 AM
If you're not tailgating or bringing anything bulky to carry, I recommend the train. You can park at the fannin south lot and ride the train in. I believe it costs $2 roundtrip.

http://www.ridemetro.org/SchedulesMaps/RailSched.aspx

Battle Red Flash
11-25-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm going to the game tonight and I usually have a parking pass but not tonight. I need to be at the stadium by 5:30 because I have a field pass for pregame but I'm not sure what my best option is for parking. Is there parking where the astroworld used to be like during the rodeo? Or is the train a better option.

For games in the future: The Crowne Plaza on Kirby was letting people park there for 20 bucks.

MannyFresh
11-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks...do you think getting there around 4:30 - 4:45 would be too late to do this? I can't leave the Humble area until around 3:30. I'm a little nervous...I just found out I got these field passes otherwise I would have taken care of parking sooner. My nightmare is that I get down there around 4:15 and get stuck in traffic and miss the entire pregame.

How did you fare? We were in Blue and even by halftime there were still headlights rolling in...