PDA

View Full Version : This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

spurstexanstros
11-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Ok so I drive 3 hours from San Antonio....stop at Buckees on the way to pick up some jerky.... get a new battle red AJ jersey..fantasticgreat get to our Holiday Inn hotel room over looking Reliant stadium...awesome. pick up some papa's BBQ and as soon as I sit down to eat my wife walks in and who do I see passing in the hallway....4 Titans fans decked out..... awwwwwww mother bleapin crap...ok I am really lucky my wife is here with me otherwise I might be startin stuff.

This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid....so do Titans fans come out of the woodwork and are they as obnoxious in person as they are on message boards?

Better yet do they know we use indoor restrooms and not outhouses (no that was not obnoxious...ok maybe a little bit)

Anyone else have run ins?

Hookem Horns
11-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Urinate in their ice machine.

Sevenfeet
11-22-2009, 10:54 PM

Nice. At least we as a tourist town now how to treat people who are there to leave greenbacks behind.

Honoring Earl 34
11-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Nice. At least we as a tourist town now how to treat people who are there to leave greenbacks behind.

Oh ... your from Pigeon Forge ?

Shaft75
11-22-2009, 11:01 PM

We don't need y'all stinking up our city. Pack up maw, paw and your sister/wife and head on back to TN.

LonerATO
11-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Ok so I drive 3 hours from San Antonio....stop at Buckees on the way to pick up some jerky.... get a new battle red AJ jersey..fantasticgreat get to our Holiday Inn hotel room over looking Reliant stadium...awesome. pick up some papa's BBQ and as soon as I sit down to eat my wife walks in and who do I see passing in the hallway....4 Titans fans decked out..... awwwwwww mother bleapin crap...ok I am really lucky my wife is here with me otherwise I might be startin stuff.

This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid....so do Titans fans come out of the woodwork and are they as obnoxious in person as they are on message boards?

Better yet do they know we use indoor restrooms and not outhouses (no that was not obnoxious...ok maybe a little bit)

The Buck's near 80 and I-10?

SheTexan
11-22-2009, 11:24 PM

One of the worst fights I've seen at Reliant was started by a meatball fan. He ended up in the ER with a large gash in his flee infested head! The answer to your question is YES, they come out of the woodwork, and YES they are as obnoxious in person at they are on message boards! BUT, there are some good ones also, just a couple, and they come to our tailgate! YVETTE, you and your HONEY rock!!

imatexan
11-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Disgusting.

I will not start anything but lord help them if they dare try to start something with ANY other Texans fan.

spurstexanstros
11-23-2009, 11:09 AM

It would take away from my "welcome to Texas , we have indoor plumbing leave your outhouses attached to your trailer." joke that I intend on telling them.

jaayteetx
11-23-2009, 11:14 AM
I hope Texan fans are respectful toward visiting fans, I've been a couple places, cough, San Diego, where the home fans weren't. That being said, the visiting fans better be respectful also. Nothing worse than obnoxious visiting fans stinking up our place.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Sad when fans can not let the team they root for speak for them and condone lude acts and violence just because of where people are from and teams they support.

Vinny
11-23-2009, 12:57 PM

soooo, let me get this straight. You saw 4 people with Titans gear and your first thought is to "start something"? What's with the insecurity pards? Afraid a few NFL fans who don't pull for your team are gonna enjoy the game?

Second Honeymoon
11-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Sad when fans can not let the team they route for speak for them and condone lude acts and violence just because of where people are from and teams they support.

stfu. if you can't understand why there is a little extra hate for the Titans, you must be ignorant.

team thieves, history with the owner, and then the whole VY thing.

i am no hater and am pretty close to the vest but this is a rivalry. our only rivalry. deal with it. if you think Texans fans are bad, go take a trip up north to Philly, or Chicago, or New York, or New England. Those fans would really let you have it. Houston is total carebear so deal wit it.

HOU-TEX
11-23-2009, 12:59 PM
stfu. if you can't understand why there is a little extra hate for the Titans, you must be ignorant.

i am no hater and am pretty close to the vest but this is a rivalry. our only rivalry. deal with it. if you think Texans fans are bad, go take a trip up north to Philly, or Chicago, or New York, or New England. Those fans would really let you have it. Houston is total carebear so deal wit it.

:spit:

jaayteetx
11-23-2009, 01:03 PM

I think you guys need a Christian side hug.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 01:08 PM

So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

And I guess you want to lump yourself with those teams fans then huh?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

BTW a rivalry requires better then a 4-11 record against.

jaayteetx
11-23-2009, 01:10 PM
So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

how bout 5-11?

Vinny
11-23-2009, 01:13 PM
I think you guys need a Christian side hug.
nice :tiphat:

Texan_Bill
11-23-2009, 01:14 PM
LMFAO.... :spit: A fan of the Tennessee Titans is talking about class?? Did I read that correctly??

BTW, having met Spurstexanstros, he's hardly one to start anyting. Is he excitable and get pumped up??? Hell yeah! Would he do anything to jeopardize his wife or anything else...?? NO!!

Texan_Bill
11-23-2009, 01:22 PM

All it requires is good guys and asshats. Unfortunately the asshats do have the lead in the won/loss record right now.

:thinking: What's the record over the last two games?? :user: 2-0 Good guys.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 01:24 PM
LMFAO.... :spit: A fan of the Tennessee Titans is talking about class?? Did I read that correctly??

So you have been in a fight with a Titan fan? They have thrown stuff at you or been overly rude to you at a game? The game I went to in a sea of Titans fans with 2 Colts fans everyone was nice even took pictures of our group at the game. Yeah they may have razed them a bit but at the end of the game shook hands and told them good luck with the rest of the season.

BTW, having met Spurstexanstros, he's hardly one to start anyting. Is he excitable and get pumped up??? Hell yeah! Would he do anything to jeopardize his wife or anything else...?? NO!!

So he is just an internet tough guy then?

Texan_Bill
11-23-2009, 01:28 PM
So you have been in a fight with a Titan fan? They have thrown stuff at you or been overly rude to you at a game? The game I went to in a sea of Titans fans with 2 Colts fans everyone was nice even took pictures of our group at the game. Yeah they may have razed them a bit but at the end of the game shook hands and told them good luck with the rest of the season.

No, but one Titan VY flyboi started shit at one of our tailgates (uninvited and just walking through). He got his head busted open....... wide, for taking shit too far. As far as the rest of your questions other than the few fans who come to our tailgate every year (invited), the answers would be yes (rude) and yes (thrown things).

No.. I said he just gets very fired up and excitable. Nothing wrong with that. I hope he razes the the mess out of the Tinnbred fans, so just as long as it doesn't go too far.

PS... I'm out. I will see all the Blue Crewers in 2 hours!!

Showtime100
11-23-2009, 01:34 PM
This righteous indignation by BA is worthy of an Academy Award. :bravo: You show a Titan fan an ice machine at a hotel and just see if he doesn't say they too have ice in the urinals at the Olive Garden back home. :kingkong:

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 01:36 PM
No, but one Titan VY flyboi started shit at one of our tailgates (uninvited and just walking through). He got his head busted open....... wide, for taking shit too far. As far as the rest of your questions other than the few fans who come to our tailgate every year (invited), the answers would be yes (rude) and yes (thrown things).

No, but ... no, but. Every team has its group of asrshat fans. It is just the way of the world.

BTW I am grilling up some steaks tonight. I hope I do not have to much with the Texans being roasted tonight.

Shaft75
11-23-2009, 01:39 PM

Spoken like a true puh-cee.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Spoken like a true puh-cee.

Just because you call me a "puh-cee" does not make your gay lust for me any less gay.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Incase you guys forgot ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tN_iFs41o&feature=player_embedded

Second Honeymoon
11-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Incase you guys forgot ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tN_iFs41o&feature=player_embedded

from what the players have been saying, the few still around from that team haven't forgot about it...namely Ryans.

I think its ancient history, but Vince better watch it when he tries to tuck the ball under and become a RB...he might get treated like one. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a late hit or two on both sides. This could be Game Of The Year. Texans have to win to keep playoff aspirations realistically alive.

spurstexanstros
11-23-2009, 02:21 PM
soooo, let me get this straight. You saw 4 people with Titans gear and your first thought is to "start something"? What's with the insecurity pards? Afraid a few NFL fans who don't pull for your team are gonna enjoy the game?

Actually its more than 4 ...according to the wife, however I didnt say I was going to interfere with or demean another team's fans. Its one thing to talk about it on here and another thing to actually do it. i will have my wife and son with me and I will maintain a good example of how we treat people that dont agree with us...message board smack is a whole different ball of wax.

gwallaia
11-23-2009, 02:24 PM
I just wish Bud would stroll around the tailgating areas before the game to chat with the Texan fans.

PS. Without security with him.

HOU-TEX
11-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Actually its more than 4 ...according to the wife, however I didnt say I was going to interfere with or demean another team's fans. Its one thing to talk about it on here and another thing to actually do it. i will have my wife and son with me and I will maintain a good example of how we treat people that dont agree with us...message board smack is a whole different ball of wax.

Dude, let's not talk about Bud's ears, okay? :worm:

Showtime100
11-23-2009, 02:37 PM
I just wish Bud would stroll around the tailgating areas before the game to chat with the Texan fans.

I can see it now. Bud rolling through the parking lot, Smithers pushing the chair along....

spurstexanstros
11-23-2009, 02:41 PM

No...not internet tough guy...internet trash talker in a rivalry section...isnt that what it is for?

I rarely start stuff...even here..but As I said numerous times I do respond...my dad didnt raise a doormat. If Titan fan wants to enjoy the game fine...however if they are sitting behind me and making my experiance less enjoyable by issuing insults at my family, state or team...I may say something....and guess what they may not like what I have to say. This is my teams home stadium I think I would have the right to watch it without being insulted for being a Texans fan. However that right would not extend to me if I were to visit the barn in Nashville...I expect to get hasseled.

My last game I sat in front of Jet fans who spent the whole time "talking to themselves" about how bad our team was. They have their right to watch and cheer how they please...but guess what I am going to cheer louder yell harder and make sure they know they are at RELIANT STADIUM...HOME OF THE TEXANS AND I AM THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

DiehardChris
11-23-2009, 02:46 PM
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who wears Titan gear to a Texans game - and starts talking sh*t unprovoked, key word there - deserves whatever bodily injury they get. There's a lot more involved on our end with this rivalry than say, a Steeler/Raven game or whatever. There's wounds being opened.

Also - if you're wearing Titan gear at the game AND you live in Houston? AND you talk sh*t unprovoked? I'll slap your mama at your funeral.

Yeah, not very classy, is it? Guess what - when it's Titans vs Texans, I don't give a rat's ragged ass about being classy.

Honoring Earl 34
11-23-2009, 03:04 PM
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who wears Titan gear to a Texans game - and starts talking sh*t unprovoked, key word there - deserves whatever bodily injury they get. There's a lot more involved on our end with this rivalry than say, a Steeler/Raven game or whatever. There's wounds being opened.

Also - if you're wearing Titan gear at the game AND you live in Houston? AND you talk sh*t unprovoked? I'll slap your mama at your funeral.

Yeah, not very classy, is it? Guess what - when it's Titans vs Texans, I don't give a rat's ragged ass about being classy.

I don't mind rival fans as long as it's in good fun . My brother and I went to the Rockets and Celtics championship series game in the early 80's . Boston won at the end and while leaving a Celtic fan jumped in my brother's face screaming trash . My brother used to fight in kick boxing tournaments almost put him through a glass panel . The moral of the story is ... if you don't know who your provoking , let a sleeping dog lie .

DiehardChris
11-23-2009, 03:19 PM
I don't mind rival fans as long as it's in good fun . My brother and I went to the Rockets and Celtics championship series game in the early 80's . Boston won at the end and while leaving a Celtic fan jumped in my brother's face screaming trash . My brother used to fight in kick boxing tournaments almost put him through a glass panel . The moral of the story is ... if you don't know who your provoking , let a sleeping dog lie .

Not the same, though. These are the old Oilers. It's a pretty unique situation.

I'm in no way advocating something bad happening - I'm just saying, if it happens - that person brought it on themselves if they talk sh*t unprovoked.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 03:42 PM
No...not internet tough guy...internet trash talker in a rivalry section...isnt that what it is for?

I rarely start stuff...even here..but As I said numerous times I do respond...my dad didnt raise a doormat. If Titan fan wants to enjoy the game fine...however if they are sitting behind me and making my experiance less enjoyable by issuing insults at my family, state or team...I may say something....and guess what they may not like what I have to say. This is my teams home stadium I think I would have the right to watch it without being insulted for being a Texans fan. However that right would not extend to me if I were to visit the barn in Nashville...I expect to get hasseled.

My last game I sat in front of Jet fans who spent the whole time "talking to themselves" about how bad our team was. They have their right to watch and cheer how they please...but guess what I am going to cheer louder yell harder and make sure they know they are at RELIANT STADIUM...HOME OF THE TEXANS AND I AM THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

Hmmm well I chanted "Raiders suck" when I was in the black hole but we were down by 20 at that point so it did not really faze anyone. General razing is acceptable in my book as long as you know what you are talking about blatent rude behavior is not.

A Moo at Titans taunts is perfectly acceptable in my book. Or pointing out the record against. Smiling when we win or making noise when the D is on the field is also acceptable. I like to bang on the seat in front of me and cheer on the D. No reason to get in a fight and get kicked out of the game. Make no sense IMO.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 03:52 PM

This thread is exactly why a person would not want to goto a Titans at Texans game. It shows how insanely retarded fans can get over a simple game.

Blazing Arrow
11-23-2009, 03:59 PM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/bigbadschaub.jpg

I just wonder if after you lose if you will all be man enough to admit the loss and not try to blame refs or what ever for it?

Will a thread be made that ownes up to the loss or will it be more of the same?

I'll be here regardless ...

gwallaia
11-23-2009, 04:06 PM
This thread is exactly why a person would not want to goto a Titans at Texans game. It shows how insanely retarded fans can get over a simple game.

Now that has hurt my feelings coming from you BA.

infantrycak
11-23-2009, 04:08 PM
I just wonder if after you lose if you will all be man enough to admit the loss and not try to blame refs or what ever for it?

Will a thread be made that ownes up to the loss or will it be more of the same?

I'll be here regardless ...

Depends, do you know now whether the refs are going to affect the game? Hey could be y'all mentioning the refs. I think in the first game we got several calls that were on the edge.

DiehardChris
11-23-2009, 04:12 PM
There was a TON of Titan fan whining about the refs because of Jacoby's TD catch and the muffed punt (which is of course a bad rule, not a bad call.)

Personally, I'll never whine about referees... or if I do, it's not going to be from a conspiracy angle or a "we get no respect" perspective.

Anyway - start the game already!!

infantrycak
11-23-2009, 04:23 PM
There was a TON of Titan fan whining about the refs because of Jacoby's TD catch and the muffed punt (which is of course a bad rule, not a bad call.)

Personally, I'll never whine about referees... or if I do, it's not going to be from a conspiracy angle or a "we get no respect" perspective.

Anyway - start the game already!!

Since before the Texans were created I have thought there is a bias to big name players and the favorite teams. I said that as a fan of the Cowboys when we were getting the calls. Ed Hochuli is one of the worst about it and he does a ton of Cowboys games. It has nothing to do with the Texans other than we are not generally the favored team when going up against the likes of Indy or New England. Then you see it in little things like when Dunta was a rookie. Aaron Glenn was a savvy vet and got away with a ton of contact down field. Not big contact, but smart contact. Dunta as a rookie tries the same thing - boom hankie flying. Now why Mario can't buy a holding penalty someone is going to have to explain to me. It's pathetic sometimes.

Wolf
11-23-2009, 05:22 PM

so is that why Bulluck and Johnson have been talking crap lately?

and last game was a pretty heated game ?

Hookem Horns
11-23-2009, 06:41 PM

My ice machine comment was me being sarcastic. I think most that know me know that I am not the type to really promote something like that or one that treats opposing fans rudely.

I was out of town and tired when I posted that. ;)

Showtime100
11-23-2009, 07:04 PM
My ice machine comment was me being sarcastic. I think most that know me know that I am not the type to really promote something like that or one that treats opposing fans rudely.

I was out of town and tired when I posted that. ;)

I wouldn't have even bothered Hookem. Anybody, including Sevenfeet knows you were joking. Then again, I've seen some pretty stupid things said by Titan fans today. Who knows? Maybe it was a good idea to explain the obvious to them.....lol.

eriadoc
11-23-2009, 07:26 PM
That's an insult to parasites.

chicagotexan2
11-24-2009, 08:48 AM
So was the hotel was accepting W.I.C. and moonshine as payment?

spurstexanstros
11-30-2009, 07:00 PM
I did meet that toothless truck driver and he was a really cool Titan fan. I was so high up there was no one behind me and my son was having to good of a time for me to notice.

I still cant figure out why Cowboy fan was at game giving us hard time......

billybob
12-21-2009, 10:37 PM
This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid...

I like how Titans fans are "vile betrayers". Did it ever occur to you that we were just sitting up in Nashville waiting for a team, and one landed in our lap. It was not my intention for it to be your favorite team.

Hookem Horns
12-22-2009, 02:34 PM
I like how Titans fans are "vile betrayers". Did it ever occur to you that we were just sitting up in Nashville waiting for a team, and one landed in our lap. It was not my intention for it to be your favorite team.

I think he was referring to the team, not the fans. I think most of us don't have any issues with Titans fans in Tennessee (though we play around like we do). However Titans fans in Houston that stayed loyal to the "vile betrayers" are another story.

spurstexanstros
12-22-2009, 04:14 PM

Like Hookem said I was referring to the franchise owned by bud....

And Nashville wasnt so innocent bribery. extortion of City of Houston by Bud when he knew he was going to move.

So no Nashville wasnt just waiting...... I also remember you guys tried to steal Spurs in same manner. So yeah not buying it.

Hookem Horns
12-22-2009, 04:27 PM
I also remember you guys tried to steal Spurs in same manner. So yeah not buying it.

Ah man, that would have been cool because then we would get Rockets games here in Austin.

billybob
12-24-2009, 11:07 AM
And Nashville wasnt so innocent bribery. extortion of City of Houston by Bud when he knew he was going to move.

So no Nashville wasnt just waiting...... I also remember you guys tried to steal Spurs in same manner. So yeah not buying it.

Yeah, that's right. Nashville has been conspiring for years to steal all of Texas' sports teams. :secret:

TexanFan23
12-30-2009, 08:33 PM
You guys all kill me with the " toothless, redneck, outhouse, hillbilly, ect, ect, " stuff about Tennessee. As someone who was born and raised in Florida, Lived Nashville and in Katy & Sugar Land, and now back in Nashville, Tennessee isn't that bad of a place to live and the people are pretty friendly, Albeit the Titans fans can most times be annoying as hell I say it's because they've only had a team for 12 years or so.

That whole " toothless, redneck, outhouse, hillbilly, ect, ect, " stuff really gets on my nerves because one of my first trips to the Houston area (always visited my relatives as a kid in Dallas) One of the ladies working in one of the tourist shops at the Galleria poked at me relentlessly about being from Tennessee and wanting to know why I didn't have an accent and this woman didn't exactly look like a " city girl. "

My wife and I are looking forward to moving back to the Gulf Coast though.

Before picking on Tennesseans, Keep in mind that David Crockett and Sam Houston are Tennesseans in one form or another and where would Texas be without them ? :)

Edit: Oh, BTW, It's been well documented that then Nashville Mayor (Current Tenn. Governor) Phil Bredesen was called by Bud Adams wanting to move his team to Nashville and Bredesen thought it was a prank call and hung up.

Adams wanted Nashville before Nashville wanted him.