PDA

View Full Version : I have this strange feeling...

Ryan
11-21-2009, 05:07 PM
of complete optimism right now. I truly believe we are not just going to win this week, but win the following two against Indy and Jacksonville. We are hungry for revenge right now, and we are a couple of misfortunate plays away from possibly being 7-2 or 8-1. Keith Bulluck's bulletin board material is just going to make things worse for Sausage Boy and Co. I fully expect a throttling on national tv and have optimism like I haven't had with this team, probably ever.

Go Texans! :fans:

bckey
11-21-2009, 09:18 PM
I agree!:texflag:

Thorn
11-21-2009, 09:34 PM
****ing jerkwards ex Oilers now assholes now next up, they will go down.

redwhiteANDblue
11-21-2009, 09:35 PM
We aren't just going win....we are completley blow them out by so much they will even forget their names. :um:

imatexan
11-21-2009, 10:23 PM
I am nervous, not going to lie.

That said, we will win!!!

WesmanTexanfan
11-21-2009, 10:38 PM
I got a funny feeling as well, a negative one. But when I look at numbers, everything says we kill....

HTown2ATX
11-21-2009, 10:58 PM
I got a funny feeling as well, a negative one. But when I look at numbers, everything says we kill....

That's what's tripping me out. Every time, literally every friggin time I get really bowed up about a game and how we are going to make a statement, the Texans shart their pants all over the field.:gun:

PLEASE GOD, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A B-L-O-W-O-U-T WIN OVER THE POSSUM SQUALLOR HOOTINANIES!!!:fortune:

:scarygirl:

brakos82
11-22-2009, 11:10 AM
****ing jerkwards ex Oilers now assholes now next up, they will go down.

If you said what I think you said, :fans:

TheRealJoker
11-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Division games are always scary, even if you have the Browns and Lions in your division...

That being said, I think our run defense has improved leaps and bounds since the last time we BEAT the Titans in their house. Much more than any part of their team has improved.

False Start
11-22-2009, 11:29 AM
I'm not going to get to cocky, as I've said before, the team still makes me uneasy, they still need to be more consistent. That being said though, I forsee a Texans win. :texflag: :jam:

PHAROAH
11-22-2009, 01:04 PM
I think that if we establish the running game early on that Matt Shaub is going to have a 350+ yard game and maybe about 3 or 4 td's. Steve Slaton needs to be ready to roll to give us the huge win that we will need going into next weeks game against the colts, this is a must win game against the Titans and we must control the clock to keep Vince & Johnson from running up and down the field tomorrow night.

whiskeyrbl
11-22-2009, 01:30 PM
For those of us going to the game we need to make sure that Vince knows without a doubt this is not his HOUSE. To hell with all the VY fans we need to out yell overshadow and outdo anything they think they can do. We need to show Demeco, Andre, Mario and the boy's that this is our house not his.

TexanBacker93
11-22-2009, 11:33 PM
Is it too early to start "tailgating"? :beerfunnel:

I am so wired right now. I want to beat the living crap out of the Titans. The Texans need to come out and punch them in the mouth early and often. Cushing and Mario need to blast VY and make him contemplate life outside of football. Schaub and Andre need to torch that wannabe in the secondary for multiple scores. Pollard and Demeco need to make sure CJ feels some pain whenever he leaves his little cocoon. God I want this game to start. :redtowel: