PDA

View Full Version : One Sentence - Why you hate the Titans

m5kwatts
11-20-2009, 10:09 PM
They think they're much better than what they are.

steelbtexan
11-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Because BUD ADAMS owns the team.

Meanwhile Harris county taxpayers are still paying off the bonds that renovated the Astrodome.

Mailman
11-20-2009, 10:14 PM
I hate the Titans because I loved the Oilers.

Khari
11-20-2009, 10:15 PM
i hate the titans because of UT lol......

Revolution
11-20-2009, 10:15 PM
No sentence needed: Bud Adams

TheRealJoker
11-20-2009, 10:19 PM
I hate the Titans because they used to be the Oilers.

Thorn
11-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Because they're next in line, after them I'll hate someone else.

False Start
11-20-2009, 10:32 PM
I hate the Titans because they are all arrogant dillweeds.

hellbentforfootball
11-20-2009, 10:44 PM
because....well, because VY-am-I-a-loser fans have become more arrogant than Dallas fans and you'd thought they he was the greatest thing since the mp3 player.....but the fact is, Buds Titanics won in his 1st and 2nd years despite Mr-Take-off-my-shirt-and-dance-with-men guy. <<chuckles>>

Mr. White
11-20-2009, 10:45 PM
I can't explain why I hate the Titans. Just like why I can't explain I hate my ex.

Big Lou
11-20-2009, 11:24 PM
I hate the Titans because Bud Adams is a World Class Douche Bag!!!!!

indiantexan
11-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Because I love the Texans...

sorry abt that...i am extremely drunk

m5kwatts
11-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Because I love the Texans...

sorry abt that...i am extremely drunk

Hey thats how the thread started lol

my 2nd sentence:

VY got the best of us in 06 with only 3 guys (Mario, Demeco, Dunta) remaining on the current defense and a complete crap Carr offense and dumb@ss people still think the Titans can win this game.

Showtime100
11-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Because what Bud did while here and after he left AND Kerry Collins, Vince Young, Chris Johnson, Alvin Pearman, Javon Ringer, LenDale White, Ahmard Hall, Kenny Britt, Dominique Edison, Justin Gage, Lavelle Hawkins, Mark Jones, Nate Washington, Jared Cook, Alge Crumpler, Bo Scaife, Craig Stevens, Eugene Amano, Ken Amato, Leroy Harris, Kevin Mawae, Jake Scott, Peter Clifford, Troy Kropog, Michael Otto, Michael Roos, David Stewart, Dave Ball, Jacob Ford, William Hayes, Jason Jones, Jevon Kearse, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Tony Brown, Jovan Haye, Sen'Derrick Marks, Kevin Vickerson, Colin Allred, Keith Bulluck, Stanford Keglar, Gerald McRath, David Thornton, Stephen Tulloch, Cortland Finnegan, Nick Harper, Roderick Hood, Jason McCourty, Ryan Mouton, Kevin Kaesviharn, Vincent Fuller, Michael Griffin, Chris Hope, Donnie Nickey, Rob Bironas, Craig Hentrich, and Brett Kern ALL SUCK.

Ranger Tom
11-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Because while I'm too young to remember what happened personally, after I read about what Bud Adams did I cannot help but hate him and his team by association.

Vinnie
11-21-2009, 12:15 AM
I hate the Titans because of Cortland Finnegan

Vinnie
11-21-2009, 12:16 AM
I hate the Titans because I can

NitroGSXR
11-21-2009, 12:23 AM
I don't like any of the Texans division rivals too much.

whiskeyrbl
11-21-2009, 12:35 AM
In our division and are arrogant as h e l l.

Brisco_County
11-21-2009, 01:07 AM
I hate the Titans because they think they own the Oilers legacy.

michaelm
11-21-2009, 01:43 AM
I hate those f#%kers because they stole a huge part of my childhood and took it to one of the most backwards ass places on the planet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dread-Head
11-21-2009, 01:51 AM
Bud Adams in a Nas Sole.

Wolf6151
11-21-2009, 02:27 AM
Bud Adams is a douche bag.

Spled
11-21-2009, 06:35 AM
Bud Adams and the Austin Vince nut huggers.

False Start
11-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Because what Bud did while here and after he left AND Kerry Collins, Vince Young, Chris Johnson, Alvin Pearman, Javon Ringer, LenDale White, Ahmard Hall, Kenny Britt, Dominique Edison, Justin Gage, Lavelle Hawkins, Mark Jones, Nate Washington, Jared Cook, Alge Crumpler, Bo Scaife, Craig Stevens, Eugene Amano, Ken Amato, Leroy Harris, Kevin Mawae, Jake Scott, Peter Clifford, Troy Kropog, Michael Otto, Michael Roos, David Stewart, Dave Ball, Jacob Ford, William Hayes, Jason Jones, Jevon Kearse, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Tony Brown, Jovan Haye, Sen'Derrick Marks, Kevin Vickerson, Colin Allred, Keith Bulluck, Stanford Keglar, Gerald McRath, David Thornton, Stephen Tulloch, Cortland Finnegan, Nick Harper, Roderick Hood, Jason McCourty, Ryan Mouton, Kevin Kaesviharn, Vincent Fuller, Michael Griffin, Chris Hope, Donnie Nickey, Rob Bironas, Craig Hentrich, and Brett Kern ALL SUCK.

You sure you didn't leave anyone out? :heh:

jaayteetx
11-21-2009, 09:14 AM
Because Finnegan is a punk arse!

infantrycak
11-21-2009, 09:24 AM
Because Finnegan is a punk arse!

This is a crossover to the signs thread. Everyone should bring a box of Lucky Charms to shake at that leprechaun.

Hagar
11-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Bud

FILO_girl
11-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Because if feels like the right thing to do. :tiphat:

(getcha some more clown hair Dre!)

WesmanTexanfan
11-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Because some Houstonians refuse to acknowledge the Texans and go for the Titans singing Vince Youngs imaginary praises....

Honoring Earl 34
11-21-2009, 11:56 AM
First because of Bud Adams and the mess he created here . Second because of the VY is great faction which has three locations . They are here , Austin , and sometimes Nashville .

Can you imagine Tampa getting the first pick and taking Suh and the Gator fans changing their alliances to Seattle the way the Madison fans and some UT fans did ... good grief . For the record Tebow has had a much better college career than VY .

Speedy
11-21-2009, 12:30 PM
I hate the Inbreds of Uranus because they think (or at least their ********* owner does) they're still relevant in this town, plus they're divison rivals and because of the ***** VY jock sniffers who worship his every move and ruin my sports radio every time his sausageness plays the Texans, and their owner is a piece of crap.

That's one sentence right?

But even if Jaba the Bud died, sausage boy retired or got traded, I'd still hate them because they're icky, nasty division rivals.

Norg
11-21-2009, 12:32 PM

Yeah pretty much that and Bud adams I dont care for VY and umm the Tenn fans are just jerks sometimes ever been to a Tenn game at Tenn :P

Buffi2
11-21-2009, 12:35 PM
I disliked Bud since he took away "my" team but I learned to hate the ********** due to the UT rabid, irrational devotion to VY and their insistence on supporting him over the Texans. Now I hate the owner, the team and the fans - not pretty but there it is.

thunderkyss
11-21-2009, 01:07 PM
I hate the Titans, because they've beaten us 11 of the 15 times we've played.

guess how I feel about the Colts.

gary
11-21-2009, 01:12 PM
I dislike that bird shooting fool because he is a flat out idioit who doesn't even know how to kiss someone's backside correctly. Him and his franchise should go sit in the corner and go rot away somewhere.

imatexan
11-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Titans fans.

DBCooper
11-21-2009, 05:02 PM
I breathe, therefore I hate the Titans.

SheTexan
11-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Bud Adams and the Austin Vince nut huggers.

This pretty much covers it!!

Both those BAST*RDS are gonna find out who's HOUSE they are in come Monday night and It sure as hell AIN'T theirs!! I'm not sure I will remain a sweet little old "grandma" if Bub flips off my team or our fans!! Might be worth going to jail!!

VY is NOT the only hometown boy to play in the NFL! Give me Joseph Addai over bubble balls anyday!!!!

HTown2ATX
11-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Because the anti-christ Bud Adams effed me and the city of houston over, would do it again and again if he could while smiling at us and punching us in the back on the head while his sausage link minion *MANAGES* (not leads) the team that used to be ours while at the same time causing division with our state so that now some people in Houston now follow this eternal joke of a franchise, and TENNESSEE....TENNE_EFFING_SEE is where he moves the team and those ***** up there think they are part of that teams former history, they even have a supposed "ring of honor" with HOUSTON M-Fing OILERS names on it, what a joke, WHAT A ******* JOKE, I could keep this sentence going for an enternity, the worst part has to be the ***** POS horns fans here in Austin that can't GET OFF OF HIS ******* JOCK, CAN YOU NOT JUST SWAB COLT'S ***** BY NOW, my blood pressure is now tweaked for the day and will now call it quits! :bat:

(Thank you for the therapy!)

infantrycak
11-21-2009, 08:28 PM
They ain't from Texas so I don't give a damn and want to see them pounded every week especially because they are in our division.

PapaL
11-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Because they stole my hopes, my dreams and my team.

PapaL
11-21-2009, 08:51 PM
The Oilers are from Houston, NOT Tennesse. I want my history back; Keep your damn team!

GP
11-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Because we're in the same division.

The Browns can't even begin to have the same feelings we have. They got to keep their team identity (jerseys, players' history, team colors, name, etc.)

I guess this is how Baltimore Colts fans felt when the Colts went to Indianapolis. But original Colts fans had Super Bowl history on their side. We didn't. So...we can at least be glad that we're rid of a post-season failure-of-a-team.

Malloy
11-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Same reason I lothe Heinz Ward, they all play dirty...

Giant Tiger
11-22-2009, 07:12 AM

Same here

unabated
11-22-2009, 08:32 AM
I hate the Titans because they think they own the Oilers legacy.

They Do.

But anybody knows Bud Adams is why we hate the Titans . . . no matter the Coach or the Players. ... the Titans ARE the Oilers that copyright/trademark stays with them... and they can suck it. Texans for life!

Sevenfeet
11-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Man you guys are pathetic, and I'm saying this defending a 3-6 team.

Seriously, these are reasons why you hate the Titans? Yeah, they took your precious team away after 30 years but look at yourselves as fans! You let the organization get away after you wouldn't help Bud build a new stadium. And yeah, taxpayers financed stadiums suck but that was the cost of doing business back in the late 90s. When presented with the opportunity, we seized it. And all you guys were left with was an empty Astrodome. Fast forward a number of years and you have a new team and new place to play, but you could have avoided the whole thing. You and Cleveland fans have only yourselves to blame. :pirate:

As for all the other things, you wish you had players like Finnegan who aren't afraid to get in player's grill and mix it up. Yeah, we're kinda a dirty team. But that's also the kind of team no one wants to play. Advantage, Titans.

HTown2ATX
11-22-2009, 10:01 AM

Seriously, these are reasons why you hate the Titans? Yeah, they took your precious team away after 30 years but look at yourselves as fans! You let the organization get away after you wouldn't help Bud build a new stadium. And yeah, taxpayers financed stadiums suck but that was the cost of doing business back in the late 90s. When presented with the opportunity, we seized it. And all you guys were left with was an empty Astrodome. Fast forward a number of years and you have a new team and new place to play, but you could have avoided the whole thing. You and Cleveland fans have only yourselves to blame. :pirate:

As for all the other things, you wish you had players like Finnegan who aren't afraid to get in player's grill and mix it up. Yeah, we're kinda a dirty team. But that's also the kind of team no one wants to play. Advantage, Titans.

ROFLMFAO..........:lol:

Yeah, you guys are THE BEST 3-6 team ever!

The two things I pointed out from your statement are hilarious in how contradictory they are. You guys have beat JAX, SF, and BUF......lol....let that sink in before you bow up too much.

Also, don't play marriage counselor before you have found anything out about the relationship leading up to the break up. Everything you said about why the Oilers left proves all the reasons why you have no idea what you are talking about. Bottom line is that you guys got our sloppy seconds. Years of post season futility and an owner quickly becoming the next Al Davis.:choke:

Enjoy!

FirstTexansFan
11-22-2009, 10:03 AM

Please come back after tomorrow nights game, we'd love to hear your opinion after you're supposed advantage :)

gary
11-22-2009, 11:14 AM

As for all the other things, you wish you had players like Finnegan who aren't afraid to get in player's grill and mix it up. Yeah, we're kinda a dirty team. But that's also the kind of team no one wants to play. Advantage, Titans.You seem as if you have an affair with Bud Adams. Do you? You better watch it beacuse after your bird shooting lover will probably dump you like a hot cake after his team has their ass handed to them on National T.V. tomorrow night. Just stay off this board and go meet up with your buddy Bud and continue shooting both the bird and the breeze and laugh it up all you want to because come midnight tomorrow night you and Bud and all you Titans fans will be one big old sack of crow eating fools and then we'll be the ones just living things up and having a great time. How anyone finds time to come here and defends a man like Bud Adams i.e. Al Davis who would not even grant you or any of the fans that support his team and him the right time of day boggles my mind. You just don't flick another group of fans off and National T.V. that made him look like lesser of a human being than those fans and that's just it he is just that. What he does in privite is his choise but to act like he did in public is uncalled for period end of story. Chow for now but please do come back and visit us after the smackdown of your beloved team tomorrow night we'll all still be right here waiting for you. By the way have fun with buddy Bud today.

jaayteetx
11-22-2009, 11:27 AM

Now, why would we want to have a player like that? One who constantly gets owned and has been exposed now that your d line isn't nearly as dominant now that the fat one has left. Enjoy your last place finish.

Hervoyel
11-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Because it's their turn.

sometexansfan
11-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Because AJ doesn't like them and I have AJ's back :texflag:

Sal Rosenberg
11-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Pollard wants to hit the Titans in the mouth.

Vinny
11-22-2009, 05:24 PM
I love the league and the fans of the league and don't really have any hatred for any franchise although I think I hated Bud Adams till I decided it was funner to just make fun of that greedy sob and leave all that bad hatred karma stuff for the masses. I do enjoy kicking the crap out of the Titans if at all possible - way more than the Cowboys.

steelbtexan
11-22-2009, 06:19 PM

The taxpayers are still paying bonds on the refurbishing of the Astrodome that voters approved.

That is how Oiler fans responded when Bud threatened to move to Jacksonville.

When Bud came came back asking for a new stadium deal 5 yrs later the voters said enough is enough.

I wouldn't expect you to know this being a Tack fan. With that fifth grade learnin that most Tack fans seem to have.

cardiactgaters
11-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Bud Adams :devilpig: he is the devil :voodoo:

spurstexanstros
11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
I hate the Titans because they have bastardized my memories of going to games with my single parent father, who spent his hard earned dollars to spend time with me on three hour drives to see a team we both loved despite the numerous playoff chokes and bad seasons and I hate them most of all because on his way out the freaking door Bud Adams voted no on moving a team to San Antonio.

Pollardized
11-22-2009, 07:01 PM
This is going to take more than 1 sentence. I used to work for a guy who was the Astros and John McMullen's CPA back when he owned the Astros. This guy told me stories about how Bud Adams was to deal with. Now, this guy was the first to admit McMullen wasn't the greatest guy in the world as an owner, but he said Bud was unbelievable in their meetings dealing with the Dome. He said Bud was so smug and such an a-hole because he knew he had a product fans wanted to see and if he didn't get what he wanted he would pack up and leave Houston. He did that for years before it actually happened. Sports teams are personal to their fans; they are not something you dangle in front of people to get what you want. Houston made the Oilers - Bud Adams should have spent his own money to get what he wanted, not hold the city and county hostage with a team we all loved. When the Oilers left, I could not cheer for the Titans, even before we got the Texans. Seeing the Titans wear Oiler uniforms makes me sick. Bum and Earl deserve better. They were Oilers, HOUSTON OILERS, through and through. They were not Titans. Wearing those uniforms is like spitting on the Luv Ya Blue days we all lived for.

Blazin' Toro
11-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Vince Young and his statement about how Reliant was "his" stadium.

gary
11-22-2009, 07:30 PM
I love the league and the fans of the league and don't really have any hatred for any franchise although I think I hated Bud Adams till I decided it was funner to just make fun of that greedy sob and leave all that bad hatred karma stuff for the masses. I do enjoy kicking the crap out of the Titans if at all possible - way more than the Cowboys.I don't dislike anyone or anything I respect the Titans as a team but I wish some would wake up and smell the roses when it comes to just how big an ***** Bud really is that's all and stop kissing up and defendiing his butt. Also, I don't like some fans who are so caught up in loving their team and being a homer who refuse to talk sports and go on and on just about their team that they love. i.e. the Cowboys among others who only care about SB rings that's not a true fan IMO.

Sevenfeet
11-22-2009, 09:49 PM
You seem as if you have an affair with Bud Adams. Do you? You better watch it beacuse after your bird shooting lover will probably dump you like a hot cake after his team has their ass handed to them on National T.V. tomorrow night. Just stay off this board and go meet up with your buddy Bud and continue shooting both the bird and the breeze and laugh it up all you want to because come midnight tomorrow night you and Bud and all you Titans fans will be one big old sack of crow eating fools and then we'll be the ones just living things up and having a great time. How anyone finds time to come here and defends a man like Bud Adams i.e. Al Davis who would not even grant you or any of the fans that support his team and him the right time of day boggles my mind. You just don't flick another group of fans off and National T.V. that made him look like lesser of a human being than those fans and that's just it he is just that. What he does in privite is his choise but to act like he did in public is uncalled for period end of story. Chow for now but please do come back and visit us after the smackdown of your beloved team tomorrow night we'll all still be right here waiting for you. By the way have fun with buddy Bud today.

Oh please, Bud Adams is the LAST GUY we'd ever trust around here. Seriously, if he'd dump you guys after 30 years, he'd surely do the same to us. But we figured on a few things here. First, the guy he was negotiating with was Phil Bredesen, (the then-mayor of Nashville, now the Governor of Tennessee) and Phil was then worth about 100 million in his own right having had a successful career running businesses in the health care industry. Bottom line is that he was negotiating with a peer in business (the previous Nashville mayor was a corrupt SOB who would have gotten played). But we also figured that everyone is mortal and Bud won't be on this earth forever (not to be morbid, but that's reality for all of us). Bud will likely not be on the scene by the time we have to do something major about LP Field.

We in Nashville heard all about the machinations about the public money that went into upgrades to the Astrodome. Frankly, I'm surprised you guys even bothered. Considering the age of the facility, you probably should have negotiated to hold off on upgrades while you did financing for a new place. Maybe there was nostalgia about the Astrodome, i dunno. But the era of the 90s where new stadiums were being grown like Georgia Kudzu should have made you guys see the writing in the wall way earlier. And it's not like we all agreed that public money was a great idea. it went to the voters here and was approved after a pretty contentious debate.

If we were still the same team that played you guys in Week 2, I'd say we'd have our work cut out for us. But the new VY/CJ backfield has great karma and the defense has decided to show up again. Is the team all-world and unbeatable? Hardly. But they have their swagger back and that's a big deal in the NFL, especially when you're on the road.

This will be a great matchup. If you guys win, nobody here will be surprised since the Texans are the best in your (short) franchise history. But if we win, you guys shouldn't be surprised either.

And I went to Yale. We're not all hayseeds here (why am I defending myself to people from texas anyway?)

Shaft75
11-22-2009, 10:21 PM
I hate the Titans because of their ignorant fan base.^^^^^^^

BTW, this thread makes me wanna knock the piss out of somebody.

SheTexan
11-22-2009, 10:32 PM

Come on over to our tailgate Shaft, and knock the "piss" out of BUD! I think JoeTexan has a Bud pinata (sp) all ready for us to beat to a pulp! Should be FUN!! :bat::)

MEGA SWATT
11-22-2009, 11:31 PM
AH, Jerk:

Keith Bulluck: "I look forward to going down to Houston and wiping out any playoff hopes and aspirations they may have. For some reason they always get so excited when they beat us like they just won the AFC championship or something; We don't even acknowledge them like we don't acknowledge a 4th or 5th cousin"

http://www.keithbulluck.com/ssp/bio

m5kwatts
11-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Oh please, Bud Adams is the LAST GUY we'd ever trust around here. Seriously, if he'd dump you guys after 30 years, he'd surely do the same to us. But we figured on a few things here. First, the guy he was negotiating with was Phil Bredesen, (the then-mayor of Nashville, now the Governor of Tennessee) and Phil was then worth about 100 million in his own right having had a successful career running businesses in the health care industry. Bottom line is that he was negotiating with a peer in business (the previous Nashville mayor was a corrupt SOB who would have gotten played). But we also figured that everyone is mortal and Bud won't be on this earth forever (not to be morbid, but that's reality for all of us). Bud will likely not be on the scene by the time we have to do something major about LP Field.

We in Nashville heard all about the machinations about the public money that went into upgrades to the Astrodome. Frankly, I'm surprised you guys even bothered. Considering the age of the facility, you probably should have negotiated to hold off on upgrades while you did financing for a new place. Maybe there was nostalgia about the Astrodome, i dunno. But the era of the 90s where new stadiums were being grown like Georgia Kudzu should have made you guys see the writing in the wall way earlier. And it's not like we all agreed that public money was a great idea. it went to the voters here and was approved after a pretty contentious debate.

If we were still the same team that played you guys in Week 2, I'd say we'd have our work cut out for us. But the new VY/CJ backfield has great karma and the defense has decided to show up again. Is the team all-world and unbeatable? Hardly. But they have their swagger back and that's a big deal in the NFL, especially when you're on the road.

This will be a great matchup. If you guys win, nobody here will be surprised since the Texans are the best in your (short) franchise history. But if we win, you guys shouldn't be surprised either.

And I went to Yale. We're not all hayseeds here (why am I defending myself to people from texas anyway?)

Troll d0uche

Battle Red Flash
11-23-2009, 06:58 AM
Bud Adams.

spurstexanstros
11-23-2009, 09:31 AM

well dont get used to your team anyway.....once LA gets a stadium up Bud wont let that money go to anyone else.... hmmmmm what would they name them after the film industry or plastic surgery field...Fake Titans works either way.

mike moffat
11-23-2009, 10:30 AM
Bud adams.

TimeKiller
11-23-2009, 10:33 AM
How many dirty, stinking Titans fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
1 dirty, stinking Titans fan to screw in the light bulb and 2 dirty, stinking Titans fans to throw feces at each other.

hahahaha...

Texan_Bill
11-23-2009, 10:35 AM

I've been wanting to knock the piss out of someone since last week... :aggressive:

FirstTexansFan
11-23-2009, 11:13 AM
I wish someone would knock the piss out of me, this BPH and frequent going problem is a pain in my bladder :)

False Start
11-23-2009, 11:23 AM
I hate the Titans because this is the biggest game in Texans history, and all the local sports talk shows are full of VY, and Titans fans..... WTF? :um:

TexansBlood
11-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Bud Adams.

Sevenfeet
11-23-2009, 01:03 PM
well dont get used to your team anyway.....once LA gets a stadium up Bud wont let that money go to anyone else.... hmmmmm what would they name them after the film industry or plastic surgery field...Fake Titans works either way.

I'd be worried if we were Jacksonville. I never understood putting an expansion NFL team in a market that already had Tampa and Miami in-state, and Carolina and Atlanta nearby. At least we've sold out all of our games for a decade. None of JAX's games this year will play on TV in JAX at this rate.

The Titans aren't going anywhere. We make money. The Jags on the other hand...

Showtime100
11-23-2009, 01:41 PM
I'd be worried if we were Jacksonville. I never understood putting an expansion NFL team in a market that already had Tampa and Miami in-state, and Carolina and Atlanta nearby. At least we've sold out all of our games for a decade. None of JAX's games this year will play on TV in JAX at this rate.

Finally you've come to your senses. :pirate:

spurstexanstros
11-23-2009, 01:49 PM

Well hate to break it to you...but Bud made money here. He had a loyal fanbase ...training camp in San Antonio with a huge fanbase there ( weekly Bus trips) and guess what he left for "greener" pastures (still makes no sense to leave nation's 4th largest city for memphis..but whatever)

If LA offers the money...he is gone...bank on it.

Carr Bombed
11-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Well hate to break it to you...but Bud made money here. He had a loyal fanbase ...training camp in San Antonio with a huge fanbase there ( weekly Bus trips) and guess what he left for "greener" pastures (still makes no sense to leave nation's 4th largest city for memphis..but whatever)

If LA offers the money...he is gone...bank on it.

I think Bud's too old to go through another move........whoever takes over the team after he's gone though, who knows what will happen???

BTW, who is taking over that team after he's gone? Let's face it, that day is coming pretty soon.

spurstexanstros
11-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I think Bud's too old to go through another move........whoever takes over the team after he's gone though, who knows what will happen???

BTW, who is taking over that team after he's gone? Let's face it, that day is coming pretty soon.

what are you talking about..he has the middle fingers of some one half his age...seriously...he had them transplanted because his old ones wouldnt do bad things..like giving the bird repeatedly to the city of Houston and poor ralph wilson

hobie
11-23-2009, 02:19 PM
I don't hate the Titans... I don't care for them, but they are like any other team to me...just hope they lose when they play Houston.

DBCooper
11-23-2009, 02:27 PM
I want the Texans to totally dominate this game from start to finish.

Everyone in Reliant stadium needs to give Bud the "salute" as he watches from his box.

And this arseholio telling me to get over my Oilers needs to piss off, we all are full aware what transpired with the Oilers leaving, I can hate whoever I damn well please and the Titans are at the top of my list.

TonyBrownTown
11-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Please come back after tomorrow nights game, we'd love to hear your opinion after you're supposed advantage :)
Post edited because intended recipient played it straight and told it like it was.