PDA

View Full Version : David Barron is a DB

Vinnie
11-20-2009, 08:46 PM
and I don't mean defensive back. I can't believe he wrote that crap in the comical. I could expect something like that out of RJ, but really, two guys writing shit like this in our "local" news? I read the article about eight hours ago, and it's still pissing me off. I don't need to link it, as I'm sure most of you have seen it already. I've heard John and Lance kind of go after this guy before on the air, and I really didn't know why. Well, now I do.

whiskeyrbl
11-20-2009, 09:25 PM
and I don't mean defensive back. I can't believe he wrote that crap in the comical. I could expect something like that out of RJ, but really, two guys writing shit like this in our "local" news? I read the article about eight hours ago, and it's still pissing me off. I don't need to link it, as I'm sure most of you have seen it already. I've heard John and Lance kind of go after this guy before on the air, and I really didn't know why. Well, now I do.

He's just another VY jock sniffer. He'll be eating Crow come Tuesday. Did you see Queen Solomans one sentence article. I swear when the Post went out of business all the good sports writers left Houston.

Mr. White
11-20-2009, 09:27 PM
I haven't seen it. I can't find the story either. What did he say?

pbat488
11-20-2009, 10:21 PM
I haven't seen it. I can't find the story either. What did he say?

http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon/2009/11/vy_is_coming_to_town.html

Embarrassing that these people are called professional journalists...

False Start
11-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah, I saw this earlier, read about 5 sentences, and was think WTF is this dudes deal? He has always been a poon though. :ymca:

The Chronicle sucks a$$.

Mr. White
11-20-2009, 10:50 PM
http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon/2009/11/vy_is_coming_to_town.html

Embarrassing that these people are called professional journalists...

That's not it either. That's Solomon's blog.

Khari
11-20-2009, 10:56 PM
dumb butt
douche bag
doody butt
doofus bastard
?
:thinking:

Lucky
11-20-2009, 11:00 PM
I don't need to link it, as I'm sure most of you have seen it already.
Um, you do need to link it. Most of us apparently haven't seen it or have a clue as to what you're referring to.

texanfan2002114
11-20-2009, 11:03 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6730485.html

Link to David Barron's article. After you read it you will think it was in the Tenn. paper

Thorn
11-20-2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6730485.html

Link to David Barron's article. After you read it you will think it was in the Tenn. paper

I'm sorry I clicked on that link, and even read most of the article. Yall have to excuse me now while I go throw up. Of course coming from that sorry ass rag HouChron I'm not suprised.

Mr. White
11-20-2009, 11:13 PM
I read it and it didn't really bother me. There's an article about the opposing team every week. Don't know what's so different about this one.

Vinnie
11-20-2009, 11:26 PM
I read it and it didn't really bother me. There's an article about the opposing team every week. Don't know what's so different about this one.

Really? I didn't read any knob slobbing articles like that about any of the Texans opponents up until that one. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough. Granted I didn't have to look hard for that one, it was front and center on their website when I came across it.

False Start
11-21-2009, 09:22 AM
Yet, another Barron article about V Cry.

Link (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6732368.html)

They should just go ahead and change the name of the sports section to the Tennessee Chronicle.

infantrycak
11-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Yet, another Barron article about V Cry.

Link (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/6732368.html)

They should just go ahead and change the name of the sports section to the Tennessee Chronicle.

Seriously, where does the Chronicle find these nut huggers? We have a national article about Schaub (by Megan Manful) but he can't buy an article in Houston because they are too busy writing about St. VY. I just wish he would get off his butt and cure cancer and aids already. What's he waiting on?

False Start
11-21-2009, 09:37 AM
Seriously, where does the Chronicle find these nut huggers? We have a national article about Schaub (by Megan Manful) but he can't buy an article in Houston because they are too busy writing about St. VY. I just wish he would get off his butt and cure cancer and aids already. What's he waiting on?

No doubt. Look at the archives from the past few days, there are more articles about the Tacks than the Texans. The few that there are about the Texans are injury reports etc.

Link (http://search.chron.com/chronicle/contextSearch.do?d=CONE&s=sports%20%3E%20fb%20%3E%20texansfront)

Honoring Earl 34
11-21-2009, 09:59 AM
David Barron and RJ lead a mob to get to Vince .

http://thekathleenshow.typepad.com/.a/6a01157213c099970b0120a561b90e970b-800wi

Mr. White
11-21-2009, 11:19 AM
I didn't see much wrong with yesterday's article, but now I'm seeing a pattern. The guy's clearly all over VY.

It still doesn't bother me much though. I think the Chron is trying to get us riled up for the game.

Wolf
11-21-2009, 12:07 PM
did anyone watch the video of Andre?

LMAO

finnegan annoying to andre

about talking trash ..

Speedy
11-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Barron's a douche, Justice is a douche, the Chronicle is a douche, why do you still read it?

Um, you do need to link it. Most of us apparently haven't seen it or have a clue as to what you're referring to.

Um, no he doesn't need to link it. You link it and people rush over to see, and then their numbers go up and they think they mean something.

STOP LINKING AND STOP READING!!!!
That's the only way these jackholes go away. Quit giving them the freaking time of day.

False Start
11-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Barron's a douche, Justice is a douche, the Chronicle is a douche, why do you still read it?

Um, no he doesn't need to link it. You link it and people rush over to see, and then their numbers go up and they think they mean something.

STOP LINKING AND STOP READING!!!!
That's the only way these jackholes go away. Quit giving them the freaking time of day.

Actually, I didn't read them, I saw the headlines on the front page of the sports section, and just kept on going. I sure as heck wouldn't waste my time reading the articles.

Second Honeymoon
11-21-2009, 01:49 PM
I don't see any problem with the articles. It's a pretty intriguing story if your not drunk on Haterade. I think that is probably why a lot of Texans fans (and a few Titans fans) are so amped up for this game. This is a BIG game for the Texans. Its as big as a regular season game can get. I hope Kubiak can get them ready to play because I don't think Fisher is going to have any problems doing so.

The Texans should be pretty pumped for prime-time home game and its against your true blood rival, the Titans, but Vince might make things tough with his ability to scramble and get outside. Most QBs, including Young, have been able to exploit our defense by scrambling in the past. Kind of an achilles heel but its improved since the addition of Cushing. But his scrambling and ablity to extend plays worries me. Just sayin.

The guy can play football and this one always means that much more because we didnt select Mario over Vince, we selected Carr over Vince. I am sure that little pill didn't go down too well with Vince. He wanted to be a Texan and our franchise made a more conservative move and were not going to take a QB #1 overall. We then went against conventional wisom (much to our credit) and drafted Mario over Bush. It was never Mario over Vince. That ship had sailed when Carr was resigned to the maximum team option of 3 years at franchise QB money. Brilliant. Then Bud took him #3 and that made everything a little better, but I am sure it was a blow to Vince's ego.

infantrycak
11-21-2009, 02:11 PM
I don't see any problem with the articles.

Says the VY lover. I refrained.

gary
11-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Stop reading this BS all together. Let me know when VY has found a new way to solve the helthcare problem and has ended The War On Terror in a peaceful manner. This makes me mad. Do all the bloggers at the Chron have a love affair for VY? That's the way it seems to me. What has he done? Won a BCS national title game at Texas and then came into the NFL thought about taking his own life and now has won three games in a row. Wow, what a joke. I think I should probably head on over to the trash can now.

Big Lou
11-21-2009, 05:46 PM
I thought you meant he was a Defensive Back. I was like are we looking at a guy with the same name as that ***** that writes crap in the Chronic....