PDA

View Full Version : Bulluck Talking Trash

m5kwatts
11-19-2009, 04:32 PM
On the series, which the Titans lead 11-4 after a Week 2 loss:

“It’s kind of been one-sided and it will probably continue to be that way although the Houston Texans are playing pretty good football this year. Things could be better for them, could be better for us, but we’re not here to discuss that.”

On how the Texans have conducted themselves after their wins over Tennessee:

“You’re talking about a team that hasn’t even ever sniffed the playoffs before, so they beat us and other teams in the conference I guess to them it’s like a playoff win. It does something for them. I remember last game, it was only the second game of the season, but I thought it was like for the AFC Championship. So that said, they have a huge stage Monday night, we both do. I know they have playoff aspirations and everything so we’re really looking forward to come down to Houston and destroying all playoff thoughts and aspirations they have. Thank you. Because my season is not going the way I intended it to.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/5920/bullucks-mission-destroy-texans-aspirations

Kuharsky really knows how to stir the pot. I never trusted the guy because he's based in Nashville and clearly has his thumb up the Titans keester. I gotta thank him for getting us this bulletin board material though. I imagine these quotes will find their way into a Texans meeting between now and the game....

redwhiteANDblue
11-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Eat them words Bulluck! I don't have any doubt that we're going to completely rape you guys. Heck, Pollard is going to knock the piss outta yall!

imatexan
11-19-2009, 04:43 PM
I hate the titans...every single player,member of the organization and anything else that would relate to that disgusting team.

I can't wait until Monday to show them how it is done.
Lets hope they do not let us down.
:)

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 04:47 PM
He is the biggest puh ce on that defense...... Well, second behind Kayla Vanden Douche.

pbat488
11-19-2009, 04:48 PM
From ESPN AFC South blog (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/5920/bullucks-mission-destroy-texans-aspirations)...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Poke around the Titans' locker room on the first day of a work week and it’s always difficult not to be drawn in by Keith Bulluck.

Here’s the best of what he had to say about the upcoming "Monday Night Football" matchup between the Titans and Texans in Houston.

On the series, which the Titans lead 11-4 after a Week 2 loss:

“It’s kind of been one-sided and it will probably continue to be that way although the Houston Texans are playing pretty good football this year. Things could be better for them, could be better for us, but we’re not here to discuss that.”

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Thread already started:Bullck Talking Trash (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67087)

Double Barrel
11-19-2009, 04:58 PM
I hope what he said does stir something in our players. But, as much as I hate to say it, what he said is sorta'...you know....true (up to this point).

hobie
11-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Trash talk is no big deal, I think some people get up for it, others just go out and play. If you feel the need to say something, whatever man...Like noise, does it really have an effect, not as much as one would like to think it does.. If you let either bother you, you need to find a new line of work...

TheRealJoker
11-19-2009, 05:01 PM
I like how a 3-6 team acts as if they're so much better than us. Newsflash Tacks: The NFL stands for "Not For Long" for a reason!!! You're only as good as your most recent record...you're 3-6 and you lost to the Texans in your house!!!

m5kwatts
11-19-2009, 05:01 PM
I hope what he said does stir something in our players. But, as much as I hate to say it, what he said is sorta'...you know....true (up to this point).

True but you play the game to win the Super Bowl and last I checked the Fake Oilers franchise as well as Bulluck have the same amount of rings as do the Texans

Jackie Chiles
11-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Our players will be up for this game regardless but statements like this will make a Texan victory just a little bit sweeter for us fans.

Double Barrel
11-19-2009, 05:16 PM
True but you play the game to win the Super Bowl and last I checked the Fake Oilers franchise as well as Bulluck have the same amount of rings as do the Texans

yep, this is true. 50 years of futility is what it is, and there is no denying that history.

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 05:19 PM
futility [fjuːˈtɪlɪtɪ]
n pl -ties
1. lack of effectiveness or success
2. lack of purpose or meaning
3. something futile
4. Bud Adam's American football franchise

gtexan02
11-19-2009, 05:29 PM
Anyone else happy that our teams plays every game like its the AFC Championship?

Better than the Titans, who started 0-6

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Bulluck Talking Trash

Opening your mouth is one thing.... But remember what happened to another LB.

Here you go Mr. Bulluck: Andre Johnson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYF8G4xd2UA&feature=related)

False Start
11-19-2009, 07:08 PM
When the title read "talking trash" I thought he was talking about the Titans fan base, and their trailers. :shades:

Let him run his mouth, actions speak louder than words. I think the Texans will shut him up come Monday night. :aggressive:

JDizzle
11-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Anyone else happy that our teams plays every game like its the AFC Championship?

I like how Bollocks tries to downplay the ass kicking him and that defense took in week 2. He is about as transparent as David Carr's eyes on 3rd down.

Nice try Bollocks, but we all know you really wanted to win that game just as badly as we did. But you didn't, so you downplay it like it meant nothing. You really need a new line, man.

m5kwatts
11-19-2009, 08:15 PM
DB and Winston just got wind of this story via twitter...

@ericwinston We'll see. That's why we play the games! @Jahon: This cat is trash talkin - Bulluck's goal: Destroy Texans' aspirations -

Mr. White
11-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey Bollocks

It's not your fault. We hated you MFers before we even existed. We got every reason to be happy when we kick your ass.

GP
11-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Yeah, I'm beginning to feel that the Titans are bulletin-board'ing their way into a hornet's nest this week.

The smart answer, by any Titan, would be to stroke the ego of the Texans and praise them for having a good season so far.

But I have a really strong feeling, after reading this stuff, that we will outclass them on the field this Monday.

CloakNNNdagger
11-19-2009, 08:53 PM
True but you play games to win the Super Bowl and last I checked the Fake Oilers franchise as well as Bulluck have the same amount of rings as do the Texans

How many playoff games have the Tacks LOST?............and how many playoff games have the Texans lost?..........:tiphat:

DocBar
11-19-2009, 09:15 PM
When the title read "talking trash" I thought he was talking about the Titans fan base, and their trailers. :shades: Easy on the trailer talk. The Texans play in Southeast Texas. There are more trailers than houses.

Let him run his mouth, actions speak louder than words. I think the Texans will shut him up come Monday night. :aggressive:

How many playoff games have the Tacks LOST?............and how many playoff games have the Texans lost?..........:tiphat: That's a bad comparison. At least the Tacks/Girlers have played in a playoff game. I guess Bullsh*t, or whatever his name is, hasn't paid attention to the havoc MW wreaks when he plays a primetime game. Deion Sanders should give up the nickname for MW. That dude shows up ready to rock in these games. With the pass D the Tacks are sporting the Tacks are gonna have their hands full.

TimeKiller
11-19-2009, 11:24 PM
SO if they played it like a playoff game....and the Titans lost....what then?

The Titans don't make the playoffs and the Texans do. Bitches.

Honoring Earl 34
11-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Here's our play for Bullock .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNvFqSWucJ0&feature=related

DexmanC
11-20-2009, 02:03 AM
Here's the Bulluck interview right here. Something tells me Monday's gonna
be a SLOBBAKNOCKA!

http://www.titansonline.com/media-center/videos/LB-Keith-Bulluck/8ad2b60d-99e6-4e95-8893-0b07d7131216

djohn2oo8
11-20-2009, 02:06 AM
He talks what he is...trash

Hookem Horns
11-20-2009, 02:25 AM
I know there are a few Texans that visit this site. Thanks for the BB material because it is now front and center on our home page.

BTW, feel free to Twitter your favorite Texans.

texanfreak
11-20-2009, 06:27 AM
Eh Bullock is just pissed his sister didn't give him any.

Giant Tiger
11-20-2009, 07:50 AM
Was Bulluck even on the team when Tennessee won a playoff game?

hobie
11-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Why does it matter? It doesn't to me...Smack is just that.. you still gotta play the game.. Been happening for years and will continue to happen.. If that's what he needs to do to get himself up for the game, so be it, but really people, it is no big deal...really.

TheCD
11-20-2009, 08:24 AM
“You’re talking about a team that hasn’t even ever sniffed the playoffs before, so they beat us and other teams in the conference I guess to them it’s like a playoff win. It does something for them. I remember last game, it was only the second game of the season, but I thought it was like for the AFC Championship. So that said, they have a huge stage Monday night, we both do. I know they have playoff aspirations and everything so we’re really looking forward to come down to Houston and destroying all playoff thoughts and aspirations they have. Thank you. Because my season is not going the way I intended it to.”

Sounds to me like they're getting ready to play in their Super Bowl...:thinking:

4Texans
11-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Here's the PFT version, Bulluck and Scaife.......

The Tennessee Titans are in last place in the AFC South, and two games behind the Houston Texans.

But that won't stop the Titans from talking a little trash toward the Texans heading into their game in Houston on Monday night.

The Titans franchise was previously known as the Houston Oilers, and that gives them something of a rivalry with the new team in Houston. Titans tight end Bo Scaife thinks that makes the Texans treat their games like playoff games, and Scaife isn't pleased that the Texans are celebrating a two-game winning streak over the Titans.

"We owe them and they know we owe them,'' Scaife said of the Texans, per Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean. "Every time we play them this is the biggest game of their season, or so they say. We owe them . . . for two losses.''

Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said he didn't like the way the Texans acted the last time the teams played, when a brawl broke out on the Texans' sideline.

"We are talking about a team that has never even sniffed the playoffs before, so I guess when they beat us or other teams in the [division] I guess to them it is like a playoff game,'' Bulluck said. "Last game, it was only the second game of the season but I thought it was for the AFC Championship."

Bulluck said he'd like to be able to just ignore the Texans.

"We are more like distant cousins that we did have a relationship in the sense that this organization used to be in Houston,'' Bulluck said. "But we are like cousins, they are like our fourth or fifth cousin, we don't really acknowledge them.''

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/19/titans-talk-trash-to-texans/

GuerillaBlack
11-20-2009, 08:55 AM
Seems to me the Titans are getting ready for their Super Bowl, by the way they're talking.

JDizzle
11-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Seems to me the Titans are getting ready for their Super Bowl, by the way they're talking.

They already played their SB last week at home ... against the Bills.

El Tejano
11-20-2009, 10:37 AM

Better than the Titans, who started 0-6

That's the first thing I said when I read that quote about him thinking it was for the AFC Championship. You should always play every game that way and that is why they started off 0-6, because they thought the league was going to give them a 13-3 record.

b0ng
11-20-2009, 11:00 AM
So is Bullock saying that the Titans haven't really been trying to win and is making fun of the Texans for putting effort into the games?

Very telling indeed.

mussop
11-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Hate to be Debbie Downer here but I must point out that if we loose that game we will only be one game ahead of them in the standings after they started 0 and 6. Im not sure how to feel about that. We better win that game!

DexmanC
11-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Hate to be Debbie Downer here but I must point out that if we loose that game we will only be one game ahead of them in the standings after they started 0 and 6. Im not sure how to feel about that. We better win that game!

Well, Debbie, maybe you should sit with your friend, Nervous Nillie, and enjoy
another Primetime Texans victory.

Showtime100
11-20-2009, 12:48 PM
I think Bullock has lost his trash talking touch.

We're more like cousins. They're like our fourth- or fifth cousin.

On the Tennessee-o-meter we are well within the marrying kind. :specnatz:

Dread-Head
11-20-2009, 12:53 PM
Vugg 'em

Mr. White
11-20-2009, 12:55 PM
This is what the whole quote's about.

Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said he didn't like the way the Texans acted the last time the teams played, when a brawl broke out on the Texans' sideline.

He's just butt-hurt because him and Finnegan tried to stir shit on our sideline and ended up getting punked out.

I hope to hell he tries it again so guys like Cushing and Pollard can get a shot at him.

Blazing Arrow
11-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Funny thing is Bulluck post on our board under his girl friends account from time to time. Some of the smack sounds like he took it right off of our board.

:turtle:

Mr. White
11-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Funny thing is Bulluck post on our board under his girl friends account from time to time. Some of the smack sounds like he took it right off of our board.

Prove it.

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 01:28 PM

That would explain the low intelligence level over there. :tiphat:

rollinstone18
11-20-2009, 01:34 PM
damn, monday night can't come soon enough.

:fans:

Blazing Arrow
11-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Prove it.

I am not going to out the poster because she has only told a couple people. If you followed the board like you follow this one you would know who she is and her field level pics of the guy make it pretty obvious. Plus she has given some pretty solid insider information about players on the team that she would only know if she was dating him (think they are getting married now though).

I can't remember the exact context to the post but she speaks in a very particular way when posting and all of the sudden a post was made about how great her man was in bed or something to that nature. Totally not her style. Once you read it it was obvious it was a BF that was making a comment. Later reviewing some of her posts you can defiantly tell when he posts and she posts.

Blazing Arrow
11-20-2009, 01:36 PM
That would explain the low intelligence level over there. :tiphat:

He doesn't talk smack on the board but defiantly reads it.

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 01:39 PM
He doesn't talk smack on the board but defiantly reads it.

Good, I'll introduce myself Monday night. ;)

Mr. White
11-20-2009, 01:44 PM
I am not going to out the poster because she has only told a couple people. If you followed the board like you follow this one you would know who she is and her field level pics of the guy make it pretty obvious. Plus she has given some pretty solid insider information about players on the team that she would only know if she was dating him (think they are getting married now though).

I can't remember the exact context to the post but she speaks in a very particular way when posting and all of the sudden a post was made about how great her man was in bed or something to that nature. Totally not her style. Once you read it it was obvious it was a BF that was making a comment. Later reviewing some of her posts you can defiantly tell when he posts and she posts.

I propose a username trade.

I'll give you David Carr's family members for Bulluck's girlfriend. 3 for 1.

:joker:

Blazing Arrow
11-20-2009, 01:58 PM
I propose a username trade.

I'll give you David Carr's family members for Bulluck's girlfriend. 3 for 1.

:joker:

I know Hulk is his brother. According to Jeff a few players have accounts on our board but he will not give up names.

She is a semi friend who I have helped fix a couple computer issues. I know her and Childress (the poster) have talked enough for her to spill the beans on who the guy is. I figured it out because of time on the board and the fact she has mentioned he was a D player. Could only be a handful of players and Childress confirmed it one time when we were talking.

Pretty sure Bulluck is not going to resign because of her lack of posts recently and when directly confronted about it she avoids the question.

TheRealJoker
11-20-2009, 02:46 PM
I've never been so fired up for a football game!!! The Texans are now respected enough that inferior teams like the Titans have to talk trash about them in order to boost their confidence that they can compete!!!

I'm gonna enjoy watching the Texans knock the piss out of the Tacks in all phases of the game on Monday Night Football!!!

False Start
11-20-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm gonna enjoy watching the Texans knock the piss out of the Tacks in all phases of the game on Monday Night Football!!!

Pollard, is that you? :cool:

HTown2ATX
11-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Friggin DAMN i'm ready for this game!!!!

So much smack talk going down.

Rudy is gonna get the WOOD laid to him!!!!!!

:bat:

(Just to be safe, I have ordered a restraining jacket in case we lose! Don't want to waste my new LCD HD TV)

BigBull17
11-20-2009, 03:14 PM
This is what the whole quote's about.

He's just butt-hurt because him and Finnegan tried to stir shit on our sideline and ended up getting punked out.

I hope to hell he tries it again so guys like Cushing and Pollard can get a shot at him.

[/QUOTE]Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said he didn't like the way the Texans acted the last time the teams played, when a brawl broke out on the Texans' sideline. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, for the first time in the history of the rivalry, we didn't just sit there and let them bully us. We hit back, and they didn't like it to much. Ef em.

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey Bulluck!!

"The Rock thinks you can suck on a monkey's nipple."~Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson

Wolf
11-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Tennessee Titans linebacker Keith Bullock: "Hopefully we'll be up for the challenge and guys will come back from vacation. I think we were on vacation this week, knowing we got a bye and whatever other good stuff happened for us last week. But I know as a team we need to get our heads out of our (expletive) and come out and play football ... That field goal may have won us the game, but I think we did a lot of things to lose the game before that. I think Coach (Jeff Fisher) made the decision he needed to make."

The Houston Texans beat the Tennessee Titans, 13-12.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://nbcsportsmedia4.msnbc.com/j/NBCSports/Sections/Personal/Jervay,%2520John/NFL/Season%2520Slide%2520show/Week%2520fifteen/1214_Chris-Johnson.vsmall.jpg&imgrefurl=http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28224608/&usg=__TlNBC5wD2JXcr4ZKAkk2JFxi7Gc=&h=106&w=148&sz=5&hl=en&start=11&tbnid=mNw93vrubn4wkM:&tbnh=68&tbnw=95&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnick%2Bferguson%2Btitans%26gbv%3D2%26 hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

excuses excuses

Norg
11-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Bulluck is old he always get blazed these days

m5kwatts
11-21-2009, 05:43 PM
I think Bulluck is setting himself up for what he's going to say if his team loses

He'll just pull the same BS he's pulling right now and say ohh this was the Texans super bowl again

That excuse is conveniently in place for all future Texan defeats of the Titans

jaayteetx
11-21-2009, 05:45 PM
I think Bulluck is setting himself up for what he's going to say if his team loses

He'll just pull the same BS he's pulling right now and say ohh this was the Texans super bowl again

That excuse is conveniently in place for all future Texan defeats of the Titans

He'll be using it a lot, me thinks.

DocBar
11-21-2009, 09:37 PM
If we come out flat in this game, I'm not sure what I'll do. This is the time to man up or go home. This is more than having the playoffs on the line. I want to see our TEAM play hard for an entire game and kick the snot out of those guys. If the Texans can't get up for this game and show the world that you don't come into our house talking trash, then they aren't worth spit. This game will go a long way towards defining us as a franchise. I see a lot of hard knocks coming.

Giant Tiger
11-22-2009, 08:00 AM
Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said he didn't like the way the Texans acted the last time the teams played, when a brawl broke out on the Texans' sideline. [/QUOTE]

Nonsense! :challenge Nobody likes the way the Titans act :bat:

steelbtexan
11-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Keith Bulluck sure is a handsome young man.

LOL

If I was in his shoes I wouldn't say anything that might get me in front of a camera.

Bulluck has a face only a mother could love.

No wonder he has issues.

bah007
11-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Keith Bulluck sure is a handsome young man.

LOL

If I was in his shoes I wouldn't say anything that might get me in front of a camera.

Bulluck has a face only a mother could love.

No wonder he has issues.

No matter what he looks like, the guy has been a premier player at his position for about 8 years now. He is one of the few players in Tennessee that I actually respect.

I don't really care about what he says in front of a camera. If that's what his teammates need to get fired up then we have less to worry about than I thought.

MEGA SWATT
11-23-2009, 12:36 AM
A.H., Jerk:

Keith Bulluck: "I look forward to going down to Houston and wiping out any playoff hopes and aspirations they may have. For some reason they always get so excited when they beat us like they just won the AFC championship or something; We don't even acknowledge them like we don't acknowledge a 4th or 5th cousin"

http://www.keithbulluck.com/ssp/bio

Shaft75
11-23-2009, 12:42 AM
No matter what he looks like, the guy has been a premier player at his position for about 8 years now. He is one of the few players in Tennessee that I actually respect.

I don't really care about what he says in front of a camera. If that's what his teammates need to get fired up then we have less to worry about than I thought.

You obviously didn't watch Sports Sunday. He needs to remember all of those times when he was the only good player on a crappy defense. His true colors are shining bright. He's a turd, just like all of his other POS teammates. He better watch his kneecaps tomorrow night. I'm sure the oline heard his comments loud and clear.

RTP2110
11-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Keith Bulluck: "For some reason they always get so excited when they beat us like they just won the AFC championship or something;

Oh Yeah, because he knows so much about winning AFC championships right?

Carr Bombed
11-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Keith Bulluck can kiss my ass.

GuerillaBlack
11-23-2009, 01:56 AM
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2852/bulluck.jpg

lol, Keith Bullock.

AnthonyE
11-23-2009, 02:05 AM
A.H., Jerk:

Keith Bulluck: "I look forward to going down to Houston and wiping out any playoff hopes and aspirations they may have. For some reason they always get so excited when they beat us like they just won the AFC championship or something; We don't even acknowledge them like we don't acknowledge a 4th or 5th cousin"

What kind of asshole doesn't acknowledge his own cousins?

TBC_Titan
11-23-2009, 09:45 AM
I hate the titans...every single player,member of the organization and anything else that would relate to that disgusting team.

I can't wait until Monday to show them how it is done.
Lets hope they do not let us down.
:)
RLY? Because there is a member on Gotitans with your SN, verbatim. Would that member over there be you?

Porky
11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
What kind of asshole doesn't acknowledge his own cousins?

The kind that marries them. :pop: