PDA

View Full Version : Something none of us have mentioned...

El Tejano
11-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Our OL. It's different from the last time we played The Titans. How do you think we will do with two new starters since our last game with them?

Jackie Chiles
11-19-2009, 12:07 PM
Our OL. It's different from the last time we played The Titans. How do you think we will do with two new starters since our last game with them?

Pitts was injured in that game so Studdard actually played the majority of snaps. He should be better now. We also haven't lost too much with the White/Caldwell rotation at RG. I'd say it will look a lot like it has recently. Pretty good pass protection and below average run blocking.

El Tejano
11-19-2009, 12:10 PM
Pitts was injured in that game so Studdard actually played the majority of snaps. He should be better now. We also haven't lost too much with the White/Caldwell rotation at RG. I'd say it will look a lot like it has recently. Pretty good pass protection and below average run blocking.

Thanks for refreshing my memory. Now I recall thinking that when it rains it pours. I feel better now.

badboy
11-20-2009, 01:36 PM
I think we will see an aerial assault like we have never seen before. How about seven touchdowns by Houston?