PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Titans fans

djohn2oo8
11-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Talkin shit b/c they won 3 in a row, I guess they forgot that 59-0 smackdown against New England. Here's some of what they are saying:

"It helps that Owen Daniels is out because he always finds a way to keep drives going against us."

"We have turned the team around, Vince is back and playing good, it's primtime and its Vince Young in Houston. It should be a good one."

"We shouldnt have problems scoring on them"

"The texans are in it just because they play the raiders and got lucky againts us."

"AND last time I checked, we are like 12-4 agsinst the Texans. Talk to us when you go to the playoffs"

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=53956&page=7

The IQ of a TITS Fan = :truck:

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 02:23 PM
"AND last time I checked, we are like 12-4 agsinst the Texans. Talk to us when you go to the playoffs"

And last time I checked we beat the Tinnbreds the last two times we faced them and basically started their
10 game losing streak.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Well we did ring up your D for 31. All this game is going to show is that the Texans are nothing better then a .500 team and after we are done with you on Monday you get to play the Colts and back you go to the losing record.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 02:42 PM
And last time I checked we beat the Tinnbreds the last two times we faced them and basically started their
10 game losing streak.

How does that work? We beat Pitt the Super Bowl champs the next week. Nice try though.

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Well we did ring up your D for 31. All this game is going to show is that the Texans are nothing better then a .500 team and after we are done with you on Monday you get to play the Colts and back you go to the losing record.

:rolleyes:

:yawn:

I hope you are counting on seeing that same "D", because you are going to be in for a surprise. All this game is going to prove is that the Titans are a .222 team.

TEXANS84
11-18-2009, 02:53 PM
well we did ring up your d for 31. All this game is going to show is that the texans are nothing better then a .500 team and after we are done with you on monday you get to play the colts and back you go to the losing record.

3-6

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 02:53 PM
How does that work? We beat Pitt the Super Bowl champs the next week. Nice try though.

You're right. My bad....

(See real men can admit when they're wrong).

Stemp
11-18-2009, 02:58 PM
All this game is going to show is that the Texans are nothing better then a .500 team

And the tacks aren't even that good. Titans fans are celebrating on a house of cards right now. They have yet to beat a team with a winning record. At least the Texans have beaten a good team, on the road no less.

Stemp
11-18-2009, 03:10 PM
I see the Tacks finishing 5-11 with no wins over teams with winning records...

@Texans - L (All the VYFB go home crying)
Arizona - L (Fitz lights up the passing D)
@Indy - L (Manning and Home field advantage... need I say more?)
St. Louis - W (Only because they suck worse than you)
Miami - L (It'll be close, but the Wildcat pushes them over the top)
San Diego - L (They are just the better team)
@Seattle - W (Fischer knows he's canned but goes out with a win)

Texecutioner
11-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Talkin shit b/c they won 3 in a row, I guess they forgot that 59-0 smackdown against New England. Here's some of what they are saying:

"It helps that Owen Daniels is out because he always finds a way to keep drives going against us."

"We have turned the team around, Vince is back and playing good, it's primtime and its Vince Young in Houston. It should be a good one."

"The texans are in it just because they play the raiders and got lucky againts us."

That Titans Erik guy has got to be the dumbest person I've ever seen on any message board ever. A guy from Louisville trying to bash Houston and then using "the derby" as his golden goose to brag on. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 04:01 PM
And the tacks aren't even that good. Titans fans are celebrating on a house of cards right now. They have yet to beat a team with a winning record. At least the Texans have beaten a good team, on the road no less.

Last I checked the Jags have a winning record.

BigTimeTexanFan
11-18-2009, 04:02 PM
They're Titans fans. You can't read their posts with the same intellect as anyone else. You have to handicap them.

gwallaia
11-18-2009, 04:03 PM
BA, when are you coming to Houston for a Texan-Titan game?

Shaft75
11-18-2009, 04:20 PM

I will give him a free ticket if he wants it. FRONT ROW ENDZONE BABY!

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 04:30 PM
I will give him a free ticket if he wants it. FRONT ROW ENDZONE BABY!

But he has to stay in Beaumont other than the game.

Went over there to stir the pot a bit. Let's see what lame, typical things they can come up with.

gwallaia
11-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Come on guys. You all know you would love to meet BA.

I can promise you he would have a great time tailgating with us.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 04:46 PM

I will probably make the trip next season. After hotel and airfare and tickets those away games get pretty pricey.

The Titans/Colts game last season almost cost me $1K.

brakos82
11-18-2009, 04:49 PM
I will probably make the trip next season. After hotel and airfare and tickets those away games get pretty pricey.

Flying... hmph... :polevault:

gwallaia
11-18-2009, 04:50 PM

I'm pretty sure we can have your game ticket covered.

Texaninlild
11-18-2009, 04:52 PM
They're Titans fans. You can't read their posts with the same intellect as anyone else. You have to handi-cap them.

Kind of like this Titan's fan?

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn63/Texaninlild/BudAdams.jpg

Second Honeymoon
11-18-2009, 04:57 PM
10 game losing streak.

The stomping of the towel v. Pittsburgh is where the Titans started their freefall.

We did pretty much destroyed their season Week2 this year though. They were OK with losing to Pittsburgh on the road Week 1 but losing at home to Houston and to lose the way they did.....they imploded, had injury setbacks just like any other football team, and didn't pull it together in time. Chris Johnson was talking about 10-6 when they were 1-6 so they may not have mailed it in just yet...especially in a rivalry game...who knows.

GO TEXANS

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 04:58 PM

Want to kick my butt at chess in person?

This season the plan is to party with the people from coltfreaks in Indi. I have a bet to repay for our last loss.

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 04:59 PM

Sure he would. We treat our guests with famous Texas hospitality.

BigTimeTexanFan
11-18-2009, 05:00 PM
yes, but with Bud you also have to handicap his attire.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Flying... hmph... :polevault:

It would be a 1900+ mile drive one way. Gas would be more then the plane ticket.

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 05:03 PM
The stomping of the towel v. Pittsburgh is where the Titans started their freefall.

We did pretty much destroyed their season Week2 this year though. They were OK with losing to Pittsburgh on the road Week 1 but losing at home to Houston and to lose the way they did.....they imploded, had injury setbacks just like any other football team, and didn't pull it together in time. Chris Johnson was talking about 10-6 when they were 1-6 so they may not have mailed it in just yet...especially in a rivalry game...who knows.

GO TEXANS

Yeah, you're right. I had forgotten but BA reminded me.

brakos82
11-18-2009, 05:04 PM
It would be a 1900+ mile drive one way. Gas would be more then the plane ticket.

Maybe in Cali... what is it over there, 3-some?

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 05:04 PM

Excuses, excuses. :cowboy1:

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 05:06 PM

I'm pretty sure we can have your game ticket covered.

I'm pretty sure Shaft will let you crash at his place.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Sure he would. We treat our guests with famous Texas hospitality.

Yes I am sure I would end up duct taped to a lamp post, head half shaved and "Go Texans" spray painted on me. Which would be cool as long as you left me with a full beer hat.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 05:22 PM

Probably slip something in my drink and wake up with lipstick on and a soar ass. I prefer the duct tape scenario. :tiphat:

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Yes I am sure I would end up duct taped to a lamp post, head half shaved and "Go Texans" spray painted on me. Which would be cool as long as you left me with a full beer hat.

:spit:

Seriously though, we have Titans fans that come visit everytime we play.

http://www.texansbullpen.com/07photogallery/Season/2007-10-21-Titans-Texans/Fans/DSC_0080.JPG

However, we might use you as the game day pinata.

Showtime100
11-18-2009, 05:26 PM

I swear I just typed that but didn't post. Great minds. Meanwhile I'm off to the store for some duct tape and spray paint.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Maybe in Cali... what is it over there, 3-some?

Around that. SFO and OAX both have several daily flights that go through there. Had an awesome pulled pork sandwich last time I was waiting for my flight.

heyitsmeallen
11-18-2009, 05:30 PM
good luck monday night guys.
its gonna be a slugfest as our rival games always are

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 05:49 PM
good luck monday night guys.
its gonna be a slugfest as our rival games always are

If you want to talk serious football talk go to the Texans Talk forum. This forum is for smack and can get ugly and/or funny. Just a heads-up..

Welcome aboard Allen.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 05:50 PM

I have tailgated in Seatle, SF, Oakland, San Diego and Tennessee. All I had a great time at. Have to say the SF fans were by far the rudest.

Shaft75
11-18-2009, 05:54 PM

:choke:

Shaft75
11-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Probably slip something in my drink and wake up with lipstick on and a soar ass. I prefer the duct tape scenario. :tiphat:

There he goes with penis on his mind again...

Shaft75
11-18-2009, 05:58 PM
I have tailgated in Seatle, SF, Oakland, San Diego and Tennessee. All I had a great time at. Have to say the SF fans were by far the rudest.

Really? I thought you would fit in perfect in San Fran! :smooch:

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 05:59 PM

Dropping an F-bomb at my 4 year old daughter for wearing Titans gear is not really classy in anyway.

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 06:02 PM

There he goes with penis on his mind again...

:popcorn: :gamer:

Dropping an F-bomb at my 4 year old daughter for wearing Titans gear is not really classy in anyway.

Not sure how I see the connection between "fitting in in San Francisco" and "dropping an F-bomb" are linked... Paint me a little confused on this one.

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 06:04 PM

Not sure how I see the connection between "fitting in in San Francisco" and "dropping an F-bomb" are linked... Paint me a little confused on this one.

Look at the comment Shaft quoted. That is why I was saying SF fans are rude.

Shaft75
11-18-2009, 06:05 PM

I was meaning the whole homosexuality thing. I don't think he got it.

Shaft75
11-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Look at the comment Shaft quoted. That is why I was saying SF fans are rude.

Dude, one guy cursing shouldn't rain on your pride parade!

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 06:10 PM
I was meaning the whole homosexuality thing. I don't think he got it.

I got it I just ignored it. Can't oblige all of your fantasies.

Shaft75
11-18-2009, 06:12 PM
I got it I just ignored it. Can't oblige all of your fantasies.

A fantasy is you waking up at mi casa with a sore ass BA. And you're the one that said that! Don't get it twisted!

Blazing Arrow
11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
A fantasy is you waking up at mi casa with a sore ass BA. And you're the one that said that! Don't get it twisted!

It was more of a nightmare.

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Titan fan gourmet seafood vittles:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uE1n8xARdX4/SXqU5D_vj2I/AAAAAAAASUk/VSq0HAliS4E/s400/seafooddinner.jpeg

:roast:

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 03:03 PM
"AND last time I checked, we are like 12-4 agsinst the Texans.

Ummm, have we played twice this year already?? :thinking: Your math doesn't add up...

Record FAIL.

Blazing Arrow
11-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Titan fan gourmet seafood vittles:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uE1n8xARdX4/SXqU5D_vj2I/AAAAAAAASUk/VSq0HAliS4E/s400/seafooddinner.jpeg

:roast:

That is one of the grossest looking dishes I have ever seen.

Shaft75
11-19-2009, 04:35 PM

I thought you would love to dine on two weiners in one sitting.

Am I going too far? Just let me know TexansTalk...:gun:

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 04:35 PM

:spit: I'm never eating a hot dog again.

Blazing Arrow
11-19-2009, 04:46 PM
:spit: I'm never eating a hot dog again.

Could you imagine if your boss invited you over to dinner and that was served to you?

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Could you imagine if your boss invited you over to dinner and that was served to you?

I would promptly ask for vacation and then quit when I got back. http://planetsmilies.net/vomit-smiley-31.gif

JWarren14
11-19-2009, 05:28 PM
I always wondered how the Titans got their name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiH4-h4o6Us

Double Barrel
11-19-2009, 05:44 PM

Directed and produced by our very own Texans Chick. :thumbup :texflag:

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Again Steph... Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! :spit:

TitanFan
11-19-2009, 05:53 PM
so i have 2 tickets one for my seat and one to the "LONE" section. I believe its either a tailgate party ticket or a entrance to some club section.

could someone help me out?

Texan_Bill
11-19-2009, 05:58 PM
so i have 2 tickets one for my seat and one to the "LONE" section. I believe its either a tailgate party ticket or a entrance to some club section.

could someone help me out?

Yeah.. No problem. It's a pre-game breakfast that starts at 10:30. It's located at IH45 and Crosstimber.

Wolf
11-19-2009, 06:26 PM
I would promptly ask for vacation and then quit when I got back. http://planetsmilies.net/vomit-smiley-31.gif

you wouldn't slap some A-1 on it?

:turtle:

TitanFan
11-20-2009, 12:07 AM
hahaha...thanks

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 07:35 AM
you wouldn't slap some A-1 on it?

:turtle:

Not no....... but **** NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah.. No problem. It's a pre-game breakfast that starts at 10:30. It's located at IH45 and Crosstimber.

hahaha...thanks

You need to show up early though. The lines can get really long.

TitanFan
11-20-2009, 12:54 PM

Thats not shit talk. insecure texan fan what are you talking about?

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 01:09 PM

Perhaps you ought to learn the definition of talking mess, because that's exactly what it was.

Tedc
11-20-2009, 01:20 PM

Texans don't have anything to be insecure. We are from Texas!

TitanFan
11-20-2009, 01:32 PM
texan bill, what a brilliant reply. you continue to impress.

first of, it was on a titans board and was meant for titans fans to read (how can it be shit talk if its not being said to texans fans)

second of all:
"it helps that owen daniels is out, he always finds a way to convert first downs against us", sounds like a compliment to owen daniels.

"its primetime and vince is in houston, should be a good one"
what a malicious statement!

mnf...the biggest game in texans history

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 01:40 PM

first of, it was on a titans board and was meant for titans fans to read (how can it be shit talk if its not being said to texans fans)

second of all:
"it helps that owen daniels is out, he always finds a way to convert first downs against us", sounds like a compliment to owen daniels.

"its primetime and vince is in houston, should be a good one"
what a malicious statement!

mnf...the biggest game in texans history

My aim is not to impress Tinnbred fans. My glib, logic, and sardonic sense of humor sails over their collective heads.

And I quote from Tinnbred fan: "The texans are in it just because they play the raiders and got lucky againts us."

That my uninvited poster is talking shit. The Texans beat The Tinnbreds fair and square, no luck needed. BTW, have y'all beaten a 7-2 this year???

Blazing Arrow
11-20-2009, 01:43 PM
That my uninvited poster is talking shit. The Texans beat The Tinnbreds fair and square, no luck needed. BTW, have y'all beaten a 7-2 this year???

That's not fair. Houston always beats Cinci regardless of the team playing them.

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 01:47 PM
That's not fair. Houston always beats Cinci regardless of the team playing them.

We were 1-3 against them going into this year's match-up. :gun:

Including this freezing ass day there at the Nati in '03 or '04...

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k325/Texan_Bill/Texans%20at%20the%20Natti/DSCF0090-1.jpg

infantrycak
11-20-2009, 02:16 PM

Not true. Unfortunately we gave the Bengals their first win in week 9 of 2002 when they smacked us down 38-3.

Thanks for making me have to confirm that bad memory by the way.

Blazing Arrow
11-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Not true. Unfortunately we gave the Bengals their first win in week 9 of 2002 when they smacked us down 38-3.

Thanks for making me have to confirm that bad memory by the way.

I guess just the good teams that once played in Houston ... my bad.

whiskeyrbl
11-20-2009, 03:48 PM

I have to borrow your avatar for the week if that is ok.

Double Barrel
11-20-2009, 03:57 PM
texan bill, what a brilliant reply.

Seriously, dude? This statement from you? No offense, but you are simply not qualified to make that judgment, even sarcastically.

Maybe your player will be traded/signed to Dallas. You'd make a great Cowboys fan and fit right in.

JWarren14
11-20-2009, 04:05 PM
I have to borrow your avatar for the week if that is ok.

No problem

Let's pee on some Titans :ahhaha:

Shaft75
11-20-2009, 04:30 PM

Seriously, dude? You have absolutely no room to talk with the lame smack you throw out.

You give inbred tards a bad name.

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Seriously, dude? You have absolutely no room to talk with the lame smack you throw out.

You give inbred tards a bad name.

No worries, man. That's the sort of typical response from someone that has nothing to say (or can't because they get verbally ***** slapped). Characterisitic Tinnbred weak sauce.

Wolf
11-20-2009, 04:55 PM
come on guys, you got to give some titan fans credit, they figured a way around the keyboard a bit
http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/943500/943600_0830_625x1000.jpg

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
come on guys, you got to give some titan fans credit, they figured a way around the keyboard a bit

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_dec2007/RedneckComputer.jpg

JB
11-20-2009, 04:58 PM

rep!

Lmao!

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 05:00 PM
For the Tinnbred fan on the move:

http://www.emmitsburg.net/humor/pictures/2006/ordinateurportable.jpg

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 05:03 PM
Not only do school districts in Nashville have "short buses" but their public transportation system are "short buses":

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_nov2004/MiniestBus.jpg

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 05:04 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PxZyE6Jgabo/SkLXSuLX-mI/AAAAAAAAD9M/bQBnQAi2M-Q/s400/redneck+6.jpg :thinking:

Texan_Bill
11-20-2009, 05:05 PM
House............. Boat
:user: Houseboat.

http://www.musiccitypowersquadron.org/Images/redneck%20houseboat.jpg

JWarren14
11-20-2009, 05:21 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u263/jessemh431/redneck7.jpg

Adobe paint by numbers on the task bar...lol

Showtime100
11-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Teet fans, get your tickets now. The first 2,000 Teet fans through the gate get a prize.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Pet%20Funny%20Misc/astrosdoorprize.jpg

Blazing Arrow
11-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Yes lol at Titans fans. :lol:

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 11:24 AM
Yes lol at Titans fans. :lol:

Yes. Yes we are.

As poorly as the Texans played last night, we aren't below .500. How's that taste?

BTW, for once in your life can you not be a douche bag?

Nevermind, I was asking a classless fan of a classless team that question!

Good win for y'all though. Glad you won your season Super Bowl.

Blazing Arrow
11-24-2009, 11:32 AM
Yes. Yes we are.

As poorly as the Texans played last night, we aren't below .500. How's that taste?

BTW, for once in your life can you not be a douche bag?

Nevermind, I was asking a classless fan of a classless team that question!

Good win for y'all though. Glad you won your season Super Bowl.

I could have been a lot worst and you know that. I am not here starting threads and bashing your team. All I wanted was the good win comment. Want a hug? :thisbig:

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Want a hug? :thisbig:

I've told you repeatedly that I'm not "that way"... *not that there's anything wrong with that*

HOU-TEX
11-24-2009, 12:02 PM
I could have been a lot worst and you know that. I am not here starting threads and bashing your team. All I wanted was the good win comment. Want a hug? :thisbig:

Not everybody wants to be a *** dumpster

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 12:11 PM

Blazing Arrow
11-24-2009, 12:23 PM

I'm not even sure what you are trying to say.

gtexan02
11-24-2009, 01:52 PM
eh, if we're going to bash on them for not owning up after a loss, turnabouts fair play.

HOU-TEX
11-24-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm not even sure what you are trying to say.

Sphincter say what?

Blazing Arrow
11-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Sphincter say what?

You are correct! :turtle:

Shaft75
11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
You are correct! :turtle:

I hate you.

On a sidenote, I made the front page of the houstontexans.com...http://www.houstontexans.com/index2.html

Bulluck53
11-24-2009, 04:08 PM
which one are you Shaft?

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 04:11 PM
which one are you Shaft?

He's the one holding the Bud Light bottle (red AJ jersey towards the left).

Shaft75
11-24-2009, 04:33 PM
He's the one holding the Bud Light bottle (red AJ jersey towards the left).

TB!!! Man I wanted to come tailgate with y'all, but I got there pretty late. Did you guys have a good time or what?

Blazing Arrow
11-24-2009, 04:51 PM
I hate you.

On a sidenote, I made the front page of the houstontexans.com...http://www.houstontexans.com/index2.html

Did you get a high five from Young after the game? I heard he was handing them out.

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 04:59 PM
TB!!! Man I wanted to come tailgate with y'all, but I got there pretty late. Did you guys have a good time or what?

It was freakin' awesome!! You're invited anytime.

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Did you get a high five from Young after the game? I heard he was handing them out.

Actually you heard wrong. What he was doing was trying to cop a feel.. Poor Sausage Boi! :hobie:

TitanFan
11-24-2009, 05:24 PM
hahahahahahaha

texan bill, youre not that way? did you make a gay joke you insecure little man. what are you 15 years old?

i love how youre talking about titans fans lacking class.

what a glorious glorious glorious night.

also, my favorite comment: "atleast we're a .500 team. hows it feel to still be below .500."

response:"hows it feel knowing youre going to finish in last place again" "Again?!?"

just admit vince is great the titans are better and i will go away

vince is so superior to schaub. hahahahah

mario was terrible. worst run defensive end in the league? certainly the most overrated.

hahahahaha
YES

Bulluck53
11-24-2009, 05:32 PM
:bubbles:

Blazing Arrow
11-24-2009, 05:36 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/11/2009/11/500x_young.jpg

Texan_Bill
hahahahahahaha

texan bill, youre not that way? did you make a gay joke you insecure little man. what are you 15 years old?

i love how youre talking about titans fans lacking class.

what a glorious glorious glorious night.

also, my favorite comment: "atleast we're a .500 team. hows it feel to still be below .500."

response:"hows it feel knowing youre going to finish in last place again" "Again?!?"

vince is so superior to schaub. hahahahah

mario was terrible. worst run defensive end in the league? certainly the most overrated.

hahahahaha
YES

Do you really want to be cyber ***** slapped? If you didn't know (and I know you don't because your our newest little pet troll). Blazing Arrow is from near San Francisco. He's been posting here for several years, getting razzed and ribbed with Ghey jokes.

Besides that, Radio's actions speak for themselves:

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/VYdrunk.jpg

Dude, you really do take the short bus to school, don't you?? Speaking of school, work on some punctuation. We don't ask much here, but c'mon. At least make your posts legible.
Also take some math classes while you're at it.
5-5 >4-6

TitanFan
:splits:

TitanFan
11-24-2009, 05:41 PM
just bc everyone else is a homophobe doesn't make it ok.

gay joke, reference to sf being a gay city, photo designed to make vince look gay wihle referring to him as mentally challenged

gay, gay, gay, retard

hahahahaha. cant waste anymore time with this guy

vince is better than schaub. last night is proof. denial denial denial

denial denial denial

TitanFan
11-24-2009, 05:48 PM
mario williams cant defend the run and is a mediocre pass rusher. matt schaub is a loser

vince now has 9 game winning fourth quarter drives in 33 starts. deny it

no. make gay jokes and point out how u have a one game better record than us with six to go, even after losing at home last night on national tv. if the titans next 2 games werent so tough id point out how you will be 5-7 in 2 weeks

ill punctuate nothing and youll like it.

scoreboard. hahaha choke job. biggest loss in team history.

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 05:49 PM

gay joke, reference to sf being a gay city, photo designed to make vince look gay wihle referring to him as mentally challenged

gay, gay, gay, retard

denial denial denial

Get over yourself. If you want to have legitimate conversations on people's lifestyle and political correctness, we have a great forum for that. It's called the NSZ. Okay rainbow warrior?? :loser

Shaft75
11-24-2009, 05:51 PM

gay, gay, gay, retard

denial denial denial

You seriously know jack shit about football. There is no reason to smack with you. HOWEVER, making a comment like QB1 is better than QB2 has to be supported by some kind of proof. Isn't football a team sport? If you look at the stats Schaub dwarfs VY majorly. But, you don't look at stats do you?

Overall your analysis is :chickendance:

Texan_Bill
11-24-2009, 05:56 PM
You seriously know jack shit about football. There is no reason to smack with you. HOWEVER, making a comment like QB1 is better than QB2 has to be supported by some kind of proof. Isn't football a team sport? If you look at the stats Schaub dwarfs VY majorly. But, you don't look at stats do you?

Overall your analysis is :chickendance:

Chicken dance or chicken shit??

This muttonhead doesn't even realize that if Mario sucks, Kayla Vanden Douche is worse. Thank GOD, kids go back to school next week.

You know, at least with Arrow you occasionally get a good take. He's also been a good contributor in the NSZ when he visits from time to time.

Shaft75
11-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Chicken dance or chicken shit??

This muttonhead doesn't even realize that if Mario sucks, Kayla Vanden Douche is worse. Thank GOD, kids go back to school next week.

You know, at least with Arrow you occasionally get a good take. He's also been a good contributor in the NSZ when he visits from time to time.

I agree with that about BA. Sometimes he has good takes on stuff, like hairstyles, the latest fashion, celebrity gossip, Adam Lambert...

Basically, TitansFan is a pimple on the ass of where BA puts his dipstick.

Blazing Arrow
11-24-2009, 06:22 PM
I agree with that about BA. Sometimes he has good takes on stuff, like hairstyles, the latest fashion, celebrity gossip, Adam Lambert...

Basically, TitansFan is a pimple on the ass of where BA puts his dipstick.

It's always funny when a poster named "Shaft" constantly makes gay jokes.

That is actually pretty funny. Funny in the irony of it. I've had the same hair cut since I was in college, don't know the name of more then a handful of celebrities, wouldn't know them if they were sitting right next to me, and have no clue who Adam Lambert is.

I am actually kind of surprised you are humoring this guy. Seems a little low brow for Bill especially.

TitanFan
11-24-2009, 10:31 PM
did u ask me if i look at stats?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

denial.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

TEXANRED
11-24-2009, 10:49 PM
did u ask me if i look at stats?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

denial.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

Must speak slowly for this one yes? Broken sentences makes he. Looks to be tweet speak only.

TEXANRED
11-24-2009, 10:57 PM
mario williams cant defend the run and is a mediocre pass rusher. matt schaub is a loser

vince now has 9 game winning fourth quarter drives in 33 starts. deny it

no. make gay jokes and point out how u have a one game better record than us with six to go, even after losing at home last night on national tv. if the titans next 2 games werent so tough id point out how you will be 5-7 in 2 weeks

ill punctuate nothing and youll like it.

scoreboard. hahaha choke job. biggest loss in team history.

Silly little man this guy is. Hehehehe. Silly little man realizes not 14 million of VY extension he will get. Hehehehehe. Stupid QB maybe not so dumb. Last laugh on Titan fan VY unable to take next step to NFL super star. Romo this one aspires to be. VY cares for not of greatness. Sleeps on big bag of money he will. Joke on silly little man. Prediction I make yes? Win a super bowl the Texans will before Titans.

chicagotexan2
11-25-2009, 09:48 AM
I am glad I am not the only hurting after this terrible loss. I was a perfect storm of ugly.

Double Barrel
11-25-2009, 11:52 AM
All things considered, seeing a Titans asshat in here does make you appreciate the respectable Titans fans that we have in the forum. You know who you are. :howdy:

Texan_Bill
11-25-2009, 11:53 AM
All things considered, seeing a Titans asshat in here does make you appreciate the respectable Titans fans that we have in the forum. You know who you are. :howdy:

Not to mention the ones that tailgate with Blue Crew. Cool folks.

Blazing Arrow
11-30-2009, 09:46 AM
You know technically the Texans are now last in division. :gun:

BattleRedToro
11-30-2009, 09:52 AM
You know technically the Texans are now last in division. :gun:

There is no technically about it. The Texans ARE last in the division.

Blazing Arrow
11-30-2009, 10:13 AM
There is no technically about it. The Texans ARE last in the division.

Yes you are correct. I was trying to twist the knife not beat you like a baby seal.

Double Barrel
11-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Yes you are correct. I was trying to twist the knife not beat you like a baby seal.

Have some mercy. Twisting the knife is just torture. Pull out a .44 and get it over with.