PDA

View Full Version : james casey on 150

Kimmy
11-18-2009, 02:05 PM
He is here at Demeris BBQ on South Shepherd. I happen to be off today and in the area so I'm sitting across from them listening. :)

Kimmy
11-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Correction 1560 am

No More 8-8's
11-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Its 1560

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Correction 1560 am

No wonder I couldn't find it. :gun:

:jk: I been had been listening.

HOU-TEX
11-18-2009, 02:24 PM

:hmmm:

Malloy
11-18-2009, 02:54 PM

I'm not as think as you drunk I am!

NitroGSXR
11-18-2009, 03:03 PM
So what's he saying? Can't listen in. Anything significant?

Kimmy
11-18-2009, 05:46 PM

Said that he was really pumped about Monday Night, being a rookie and having two MNF games is cool, talked about playing pro baseball, said the best tight end ever was Shannon Sharpe, said Dreesen was great and it should be a really good re-match.

He was really nice afterwards (I was the only one there, kind of felt bad for the guy), signed my jersey (it's custom, but the # is 86), shook my hand and thanked me for the support.

He walked out to his car, I didn't see any limping! LOL

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 05:59 PM
:hmmm:

I'm not as think as you drunk I am!

Not 1560 listeners?? It's a sound bite they play. "I been had money".

Nitro, Blogkimmy summed it up nicely.

Said that he was really pumped about Monday Night, being a rookie and having two MNF games is cool, talked about playing pro baseball, said the best tight end ever was Shannon Sharpe, said Dreesen was great and it should be a really good re-match.

He was really nice afterwards (I was the only one there, kind of felt bad for the guy), signed my jersey (it's custom, but the # is 86), shook my hand and thanked me for the support.

False Start
11-18-2009, 06:05 PM

Thanks for the recap.

Did he have his hammer with him? :shades:

Vinnie
11-18-2009, 07:20 PM
I been had been a 1560 listener.

Hence the avatar.

HOU-TEX
11-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Not 1560 listeners?? It's a sound bite they play. "I been had money".

Nitro, Blogkimmy summed it up nicely.

Ah, gotcha. No, I don't listen to 1560.

I been had been a 1560 listener.

Hence the avatar.

:hmmm: A little boy flippin two middle fingers. How............unappropriate

El Tejano
11-19-2009, 09:47 AM
I'm rolling the dice on Casey. I picked him up and started him over Ben Watson on my fantasy league.

Brisco_County
11-19-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm rolling the dice on Casey. I picked him up and started him over Ben Watson on my fantasy league.

Big gamble. I would do that only out of desperation. Casey has sticky hands, so there's a small chance it could pay off.

El Tejano
11-19-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm 8-1 and in the lead of the entire division so I have some room to breathe. The strength of my team really lies in Welker, Kurt Warner, Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, and Pittsburgh Defense.

I figured Ben Watson is going to have to stay at bay to help protect against the jets defense. The TE in our offense is such a big piece and when he was playing against Buffalo Casey was getting some good catches. I think with more opportunities we could see some good things from Casey.