PDA

View Full Version : Morris needs to stop blaming Bucs' losses on his players

Wolf
11-17-2009, 05:12 PM
TAMPA - He's at it again.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris is back to publicly saying he doesn't have the right players to play defense.

"We'll get there," Morris said the day after the defense parted in Miami to let the Dolphins get away with a win, the Bucs' eighth loss in nine tries during the Rah I expedition. "We'll find those guys, and we'll go out there and get them. Right now, we've got to go out there and play with the guys that we have."

And coach with the coaches they have, too.

As much as I like Morris the man, I'm fairly sick and tired of him invariably singling out his personnel for not being good enough.

Who says he's good enough?

He keeps yelling for somebody to make a play.

Hey, I watched the defense fall all over itself in that last drive in Miami.

It looked mightily confused.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/nov/17/morris-needs-stop-blaming-bucs-losses-his-players/

:yikes: I bet the players are happy to continue to hear that

Wolf
11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
thread on their official board about it
http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=182308

kastofsna
11-17-2009, 05:49 PM
it's easy to spin it anyway you want.

anyway, after the game, Morris said "the loss is entirely on me."

yawn. lots of fake drama here just for the sake of it.

HOU-TEX
11-18-2009, 09:06 AM

Speaking of worthless drama, WTF was Henne thinking? It was nice seeing him able to rebound, but that was about the worst and dumbest throw I've seen in a while.

kastofsna
11-18-2009, 09:12 AM
yup, that was an incredibly awful series of events for Miami.

but i guess it says something that he immediately came back and lead the Dolphins to a winning field goal. but...it's the Bucs.

HOU-TEX
11-18-2009, 09:18 AM
I think Henne's a decent QB. I watched a lot of him while he was at Michigan. It seemed like he was there at least 11 years.

thunderkyss
11-18-2009, 11:42 AM

It seems like it was just yesterday we were saying how tired we were of our coach taking the blame for every loss.

Blake
11-19-2009, 07:15 AM
It seems like it was just yesterday we were saying how tired we were of our coach taking the blame for every loss.

Exactly. I always thought that fans wanted the coach to rip some players when they do bad. Now that one does, someone gets all protective over the players.

Bizzaro.