PDA

View Full Version : Steph on TV Commercial

GlassHalfFull
11-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Did anyone else notice our own Texans Chick (Steph) on a commercial last night during the Sunday Night Football game?

Rep for the first person who can tell me what the commercial was advertising.

awtysst
11-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Did anyone else notice our own Texans Chick (Steph) on a commercial last night during the Sunday Night Football game?

Rep for the first person who can tell me what the commercial was advertising.

No idea. I don't live in Htown. Is it on youtube? If so pm me the name of the commercial so I can see it.

Speedy
11-16-2009, 07:34 PM
I saw a commercial that had Texans fans on it. It was that Bud Lite Tailgate approved thing. I don't remember the product though. The condiment rocket thingy or whatever it was????

HoustonFrog
11-16-2009, 07:49 PM
I just saw TC in it. Tailgate Foozy from Bud Light. Good work!!!

GlassHalfFull
11-16-2009, 10:16 PM
I saw a commercial that had Texans fans on it. It was that Bud Lite Tailgate approved thing. I don't remember the product though. The condiment rocket thingy or whatever it was????

Close enough.

I just saw TC in it. Tailgate Foozy from Bud Light. Good work!!!

Ding, ding. We have a winner.

LonerATO
11-16-2009, 10:24 PM
That Jimmy Tailgate guy was at the Broncos v Steelers game doing something last week. One of my friends is a huge Steeler fan, so he and his brother flew to Denver to see the game.

Texans_Chick
11-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Hahahaha. I never thought I'd be on it. I was tailgating and someone from the film crew asked if I'd be interesting in repping the Texans in a Bud Light commercial. I've been known to drink Bud Light so what the heck?

They are supposed to pay me for being in the commercial. Haven't received a check.

I can now mark that off my list of really random stuff I've done in my life:

"Act like a crazed fan in a beer commercial." Check

My mom thought it was hilarious. I believe it is a regional only ad.

LonerATO
11-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Hahahaha. I never thought I'd be on it. I was tailgating and someone from the film crew asked if I'd be interesting in repping the Texans in a Bud Light commercial. I've been known to drink Bud Light so what the heck?

They are supposed to pay me for being in the commercial. Haven't received a check.

I can now mark that off my list of really random stuff I've done in my life:

"Act like a crazed fan in a beer commercial." Check

My mom thought it was hilarious. I believe it is a regional only ad.

I went back to see if I could see you in it and didnt, so you can make SA off your list of towns.

Texans_Chick
11-17-2009, 12:21 PM
I got a check in the mail for the commercial--they took the taxes out.

The commercial is for the Foozie--"It's a Foam Finger, It's a Coozie--It's a FOOZIE!" They have a little graphic that says "Houston TX", and then they show some people I've never met before that, and then I bust into the shot. Then they show it again in small screen on the bottom right corner.

The Foozie actually isn't terribly practical. If you waved it around, you would definitely spill your beer. And if you try to drink beer contained in the Foozie, you bop yourself in the face with the finger.

Texan_Bill
11-17-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm glad this was true... :whew

I remember catching a glimpse of the commercial and thinking to myself:
"Did I just see Steph?? No.... Yes, surely I did. No?!? Am I starting to have stalking tendancies towards Steph?? Surely not!!! Are you going crazy?? Who is "you"?? You.....you weirdo...."

I had another drink and hoped for the best.

badboy
11-17-2009, 12:52 PM

The commercial is for the Foozie--"It's a Foam Finger, It's a Coozie--It's a FOOZIE!" They have a little graphic that says "Houston TX", and then they show some people I've never met before that, and then I bust into the shot. Then they show it again in small screen on the bottom right corner.

The Foozie actually isn't terribly practical. If you waved it around, you would definitely spill your beer. And if you try to drink beer contained in the Foozie, you bop yourself in the face with the finger.Professional blogger, actress, are you ready to give up your day job?

Texan_Bill
11-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Professional blogger, actress, are you ready to give up your day job?

You forgot game show contestant: 1/2 Stephanie Stradley on Millionaire Ladies night
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEyR6D2iG0)

76Texan
11-17-2009, 01:12 PM

The Foozie actually isn't terribly practical. If you waved it around, you would definitely spill your beer. And if you try to drink beer contained in the Foozie, you bop yourself in the face with the finger.

Way cool!

LonerATO
11-17-2009, 02:04 PM
You forgot game show contestant: 1/2 Stephanie Stradley on Millionaire Ladies night
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEyR6D2iG0)

oh snap ladies night!

Porky
11-17-2009, 02:33 PM
Steph is like the female version of Forest Gump. I swear I saw her in the background at the Kennedy innaguration.

barrett
11-17-2009, 03:09 PM
"sometimes there are not enough rocks."

badboy
11-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Steph is like the female version of Forest Gump. I swear I saw her in the background at the Kennedy innaguration.Yeah, wasn't that her running behind Tom Hanks across the U.S.?

Drew_Smoke
11-17-2009, 03:29 PM
I caught it too...watch in slow-mo for best results.

Wolf
11-17-2009, 05:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6WpvrP5JRU

texanmojo
11-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Professional blogger, actress, are you ready to give up your day job?

Steph is the next John McClain.... :)

BobbleTexan
11-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Steph is the next John McClain.... :)

2 things, she gives a very different perspective on all things Texan, and don't think she will ever be as large as John McClain ego or weight wise........both provide good info.......

Texans_Chick
11-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Steph is like the female version of Forest Gump. I swear I saw her in the background at the Kennedy innaguration.

Okay, this made me laugh.

The actual commercial isn't on the interwebs--if you saved the last Texans game, it comes on after the halftime program.

LonerATO
11-17-2009, 07:02 PM

The actual commercial isn't on the interwebs--if you saved the last Texans game, it comes on after the halftime program.

Can you post it some how?

Hardcore Texan
11-17-2009, 10:12 PM
I still have the Colts game on the DVR and looked for it after halftime but didn't see it.

gtexan02
11-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Who wants to be a millionaire? Bud Light Commercials? Season Ticket Holder? Blog poster? Wow!! I feel like Im messageboarding with a celebrity!!

I wish there was youtube of it, the one from Wofs link is the generic one I think

playa465
11-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Step married??!!!! Awww Shucks :cry2: some guys have all the luck :foottap:

Tedc
11-18-2009, 05:28 AM
The nice thing about Texans Chick is that no matter how famous she gets, she is still OUR Texans Chick!:smooch:

Tedc
11-18-2009, 05:33 AM
Hey Stef,

Do you know where we can get about 70,000 Foozies so we can ALL give Bud the finger?:fans:

Texans_Chick
11-21-2009, 02:02 PM
Can you post it some how?

I'll try to. I need to charge the battery of my camera--lots of the charger but got a new one.

Texans_Chick
11-21-2009, 02:03 PM
The nice thing about Texans Chick is that no matter how famous she gets, she is still OUR Texans Chick!:smooch:

Thanks!

I have no desire to be famous. I just want to represent my team with pride and style.

Now rich would be a different story.

gtexan02
12-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Sorry for the bad quality:

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6348/image1an.jpg

mexican_texan
12-06-2009, 07:03 PM
I noticed right away, congrats Steph! (Even though I find those commercials extremely annoying)

Texecutioner
12-06-2009, 07:05 PM

I've seen that commercial now a whole lot.