PDA

View Full Version : A week away...I can't wait!

tedr
11-16-2009, 01:48 PM
I really started looking forward to next Monday night pretty much right after the Colts game. I'm eager to see how we come off the bye week. I hope the off week helped Mario and Cushing with their injuries (although it doesn't seemed to have slowed BC down), and I'm just generally excited about the national spotlight.

There is nothing I would like see more than the Texans come out first on defense and stuff the Titans. I think that would get everyone going. I really think our D has that capability. If our O can keep from shooting themselves in the foot, we'll be fine on that side. The coaches will have had some time to plan, and I am really looking forward to hearing the crowd. I wish Monday night was already here.

m5kwatts
11-16-2009, 01:50 PM
UGH I have to wait a week?!

I can't wait any longer!

I don't want to go another Sunday without Texans football

Spike
11-16-2009, 01:51 PM
I am worried about this game. I think the Titans are coming in with a lot of confidence and we don't have a great history against the Titans...or VY. It would not surprise me at all if we get knocked off this game.

m5kwatts
11-16-2009, 01:54 PM
I am worried about this game. I think the Titans are coming in with a lot of confidence and we don't have a great history against the Titans...or VY. It would not surprise me at all if we get knocked off this game.

This same thought keeps recurring in my head everytime I watch Titans highlights from the past few weeks

BUT don't forget about their secondary and how awful it is

Also don't forget about the past 2 QBs they saw - Alex Smith and Trent Edwards

I expect an aerial assault coming

tedr
11-16-2009, 01:57 PM
As I mentioned before, I'm eager to see how our defense performs. Johnson is a beast, and he'll get his yards, but this is not the same D the Titans saw in Nashville. If we can really make Johnson work for his yards, and don't allow the huge runs we did before, I like our chances. Anyway, it's going to be an exciting time next Monday.

HTown2ATX
11-16-2009, 02:00 PM

The last couple teams they have beat have been crap. VY a.k.a. Rudy the sausage king is NOT that good. Everyone neglects to mention that a bunch of players on that team are now healthy in combination with playing weak opponents that don't play the Bumblescum Hootinanies that often.

We play them 2x's a year
We are familiar with sausage boy and the Hoot's style
We have been game planning for over a week
We are at home
Bud Adams is still a douche

When I add all this up I get a W.:specnatz:

We'll see what happens. The only reason I get nervous is because every time I feel like I can friggin bow up about this team they shart their friggin pants and make me look like an *****. I feel like we have the talent, will and ability to win. It's time for this team to win the games they are expected to. Playing a 3 and whatever team is an expected win!:aggressive:

can someone please tell me why when I type the word I-d-I-O-t it gets starred out like I dropped an eff bomb. This isn't romper room. sheesh.

HJam72
11-16-2009, 02:06 PM
can someone please tell me why when I type the word I-d-I-O-t it gets starred out like I dropped an eff bomb. This isn't romper room. sheesh.

Because you didn't use the dashes, silly. :)

HJam72
11-16-2009, 02:07 PM
We're not allowed to call each other idiots--only I-D-I-O-T-S. That way you can only say it if you really mean it, lol.

infantrycak
11-16-2009, 02:49 PM

Because it is one of the most common and lazy ways to insult someone. Attack the post, not the poster. Most people could be responsible, but enough won't so that word heads to the trash can.

SupDawg
11-16-2009, 03:28 PM
This same thought keeps recurring in my head everytime I watch Titans highlights from the past few weeks

BUT don't forget about their secondary and how awful it is

Also don't forget about the past 2 QBs they saw - Alex Smith and Trent Edwards

I expect an aerial assault coming

BUT don't forget about their secondary and how awful it was. While Griffin and Hope occasionally get out of position, it's no where near as bad as it was early in the year as the players were getting acclimated to a new DC and secondary coach.

I feel this game will remind me of a lot of Titans/Texan games recently. With Schaub being on the ground a lot. Perhaps with VY with a walk off TD??? :pop:

HTown2ATX
11-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Because it is one of the most common and lazy ways to insult someone. Attack the post, not the poster. Most people could be responsible, but enough won't so that word heads to the trash can.

Fair enough.

Thought it was a mistake when I saw it.

:shades:

Air Canada
11-16-2009, 03:44 PM
BUT don't forget about their secondary and how awful it was. While Griffin and Hope occasionally get out of position, it's no where near as bad as it was early in the year as the players were getting acclimated to a new DC and secondary coach.

I feel this game will remind me of a lot of Titans/Texan games recently. With Schaub being on the ground a lot. Perhaps with VY with a walk off TD??? :pop:

Titans fan? Your living in a past/present fantasy realm...:goodluck:

badboy
11-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Because it is one of the most common and lazy ways to insult someone. Attack the post, not the poster. Most people could be responsible, but enough won't so that word heads to the trash can.Calling some one an ***** is pretty insulting but "nutsack licker" is ok.

TEXANS84
11-16-2009, 03:51 PM
I just found out I will have sideline passes to the game, compliments of a St. Pius coach!

brakos82
11-16-2009, 03:53 PM
I think we should make the censor more creative... maybe id-i-ot should turn into some other random word.

AnthonyE
11-16-2009, 04:00 PM
I just found out I will have sideline passes to the game, compliments of a St. Pius coach!

Nice! Where's the "like" button?

ChrisG
11-16-2009, 04:15 PM
i literally cant wait. this is my vacation for the year

been counting down the days since the schedule was released

mike moffat
11-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Cool! I've got sideline passes too. It's called Directv Superfan!:barman:

m5kwatts
11-16-2009, 05:57 PM

Their ranked 30th against the pass this year, wasn't just week 2.