PDA

View Full Version : Out of Towner looking for MNF Tailgate

ChrisG
11-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Im looking for a few tailgate parties to stop by when I come in from NY for the Houston MNF game. I got an invite to the blue crew but i figured i would post closer to the game. Someone gave me http://www.txdavid.com/tailgate.html but that seems to be down.

Any more infor anyone could provide would be awesome.

I'll definitely be stopping by the Blue Crew, but wanted to see if there r any other must "stop by" parties. Also should I bring anything to the tailgate. I'll be walking from the hotel and would have to buy something the day of, or should i just bring some cash. Im not looking to be a mooch.

Thanks

Showtime100
11-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Hang on a minute Chris and I'll see if I can find my copy of it. :tiphat:

Showtime100
11-16-2009, 12:43 PM
No luck. Hey TB, where's that map of yours?

Hardcore Texan
11-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Im looking for a few tailgate parties to stop by when I come in from NY for the Houston MNF game. I got an invite to the blue crew but i figured i would post closer to the game. Someone gave me http://www.txdavid.com/tailgate.html but that seems to be down.

I'll definitely be stopping by the Blue Crew, but wanted to see if there r any other must "stop by" parties. Also should I bring anything to the tailgate. I'll be walking from the hotel and would have to buy something the day of, or should i just bring some cash. Im not looking to be a mooch.

Thanks

I hope I get chance to meet you Chris, I will most likely start off in the yellow lot and if time permits will swing by and say hi to my friends in the Blue Crew, I just don't know how much tailgating time I am going to be able to have. Where are your seats?

ChrisG
11-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Section 521 near the front...i'll have battle red jersey on (of course). Got a custom one name on the back says "Fan Since" and the number is 02 - so fan since 2002 (the 1st season). Wasnt an oilers fan but have been a texans fan since the beginning

hoping to tailgate as much as possible. With a 730 start time what time does tailgating start?

hobie
11-16-2009, 02:05 PM
Section 521 near the front...i'll have battle red jersey on (of course). Got a custom one name on the back says "Fan Since" and the number is 02 - so fan since 2002 (the 1st season). Wasnt an oilers fan but have been a texans fan since the beginning

hoping to tailgate as much as possible. With a 730 start time what time does tailgating start?

From NY huh... what part?

ChrisG
11-16-2009, 02:09 PM
upstate area, a little ways outside Rochester, about 45-60 minutes from Buffalo

hobie
11-16-2009, 02:13 PM
upstate area, a little ways outside Rochester, about 45-60 minutes from Buffalo

I have family in Rochester, as I am from just outside of Syracuse.. You can stop by our place in the Orange Lot, but wherever you end up, you will have a great time for sure... Welcome to Houston !!

ChrisG
11-17-2009, 08:49 PM
yea its not a bad area, just NYS taxes suck (not to mention our ugly new plates).

anyways, cant wait to meet you guys...what time do the gates open at reliant?

Stemp
11-17-2009, 11:19 PM
You can come by the LoneSpot Tailgaters. Look for the Blue bus in the front row of the Platinum Lot. We'll have a full Thanksgiving feast working, with fried turkey, stuffing, and all the works, plus homemade beer and a DJ spinning tunes.

Texan_Bill
11-18-2009, 07:47 AM

Thanks

Hang on a minute Chris and I'll see if I can find my copy of it. :tiphat:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs207.snc1/7418_143801542973_536607973_2584033_995434_n.jpg

ChrisG
11-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Thanks Bill and Stemp, i'll definitely be stopping by both

cant wait :texflag:

Tedc
11-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Thanks Bill and Stemp, i'll definitely be stopping by both

cant wait :texflag:

Looking forward to meeting you ChrisG. Get there early and come hungry! Fourth Annual Blue Crew Chili Cookoff is this Monday!!:chef:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=69198558677&ref=ts

ChrisG
11-21-2009, 05:35 PM
leaving for the airport in about 12 hours...should be in Houston by 1pm

cant wait for monday

GlassHalfFull
11-23-2009, 06:12 AM
Chris G,

Make sure and ask for me at the blue crew tailgate. I was born in Brockport, and my Dad will be at the tailgate. He knows your part of the world well.

GHF :glasshalffull: